Buffalo Bills Odds, NFL Betting Lines this Week | Bills Odds to Win Super Bowl 57
Most recent posts
Buffalo Bills Odds
2022 Buffalo Bills Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||American Football Conference (AFC)|
|History||Buffalo Bills: (1960–present)|
|Arena||New Era Field|
|League Titles||2 (pre-1970 AFL–NFL merger) 1964, 1965|
|Conference Titles||4 (AFC) 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993|
Steelers vs Bills Lines & Picks for Week 5 of the 2022 NFL Season
Week 5 of the season is upon us, and we already have several teams who are about to slip into panic mode if the losses continue to pile up. The divisions are all rather tight in the early going, thanks in large part to there being just 1 unbeaten team and 1 winless team, but for those teams sitting on just 1 win in the early going, this weekend probably marks a critical point of their season. The Pittsburgh Steelers, who have never had a losing season under coach Mike Tomlin, are one of the teams sitting on a single win, with things about to get even tougher this weekend with a road trip to face Buffalo, who many believe are the favorites to win it all this season. The Bills are certainly favorites to win this game and are in at -14. The point total for this one is set at 47. It’s time to take a look at both teams so you can place your bets against their NFL Odds.
NFL Week 5 Betting Preview for Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo
Pittsburgh Steelers versus Buffalo Bills Odds and Match Info
- When: Sunday, Oct 9 at 1 PM EST
- Where: Highmark Stadium, Orchard Park
- TV: CBS
Why bet on the Pittsburgh Steelers
The Steelers are not an organization that has a comfortable relationship with losing, but they are starting to become a little more familiar with it this season. The Steelers are now sitting at 1-3 after gassing a 10-point lead to the Jets this past weekend. The question heading into this week is whether they will stick with Mitch Trubisky, who was yanked versus the Jets, or go with the rookie, Kenny Pickett, under center. Whatever way they decide to go, it’s fair to suggest that they are drifting into must win territory. The Steelers come into this game having gone 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games played on turf, but on the flipside, they are just 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games. The UNDER has hit in 4 of their last 5 games on turf, as well as in 8 of their last 11 following an ATS loss.
Why bet on the Buffalo Bills
The Buffalo Bills looked like an unstoppable juggernaut through the opening 2 weeks of the season, but a loss to the Dolphins in Week 3 and a tight, come from behind win over the Ravens last weekend may just have brought them back to earth a little. While this is a game that you would expect the Bills to win, they will definitely remember that they lost to the Steelers on home field last season, so do not expect them to take this one for granted. Buffalo has proven to be a good pick against the spread when going against teams with a losing record, as they are 9-1-2 ATS in their last 12 such games. The UNDER has hit in the last 4 games where Buffalo has hosted a team with a losing road record.
Expert Pick and Final Score Prediction
I am totally not sold on the Steelers offense, which has me leaning toward the UNDER for this one. It also helps that 6 of the last 7 meetings between these two teams have ended in the UNDER. I do like Buffalo to win this one, but maybe that Steelers D can keep it relatively close.
NFL Week 5 Betting Pick: Pittsburgh Steelers 13 Buffalo Bills 24
NFL Betting Center
Buffalo Bills Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Buffalo Bills Game Odds, Bills Live Odds, This Weeks Buffalo Bills team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Buffalo team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Bills Winning the NFL Championship, Buffalo NFL News & other info on the Buffalo Bills. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Buffalo Bills Today!
- 2022 NFL Against the Spread Betting Picks for Top Games of Week 3
- 2022 NFL Betting Predictions, Analysis & Picks of the Top QB Matchups for Week 3
- Titans 7 vs Bills 41 Result NFL Week 2 Monday Night Football Score
- 2022 NFL Week 2 Betting Analysis: MNF Odds for Titans v Bills, Vikings v Eagles
- 2022 NFL Week 2 Betting Analysis for MNF: Titans vs Bills Odds & Picks
- 2022 NFL Betting Analysis and Predictions of the Teams to Most Likely Win their Week 2 Match
- 2022 NFL Week 1 Betting Analysis: Buffalo Bills vs LA Rams Odds and Prediction
- 2022 NFL AFC East Odds Analysis: Bills Top Betting Pick, Dolphins, and Patriots Great Contenders
- 2022 NFL Betting Analysis of the Opening Game: Buffalo Bills Vs LA Rams Odds and Picks
Buffalo Bills 2022 Scores
- Colts 24 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Bills 38 vs Patriots 9 Result NFL Week 16 Monday Night Football Score
- Bills 48 vs Broncos 19 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Steelers 15 vs Bills 26 Result NFL Week 14 Sunday Night Football Score
- Bills 34 vs 49ers 24 Result NFL Week 13 Monday Night Football Score
- Chargers 17 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Bills 30 vs Cardinals 32 Result NFL Week 10 Score
- Patriots 21 vs Bills 24 Result NFL Week 8 Score
- Bills 18 vs Jets 10 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Chiefs 26 vs Bills 17 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Bills 16 vs Titans 42 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Bills 30 vs Raiders 23 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Rams 32 vs Bills 35 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Bills 31 vs Dolphins 28 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Jets 17 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Week 1 Score
2019/20 Buffalo Bills Season Betting Info
In 2017, the NFL brought in an international program designed to give elite international athletes a chance to compete to be in the NFL. The Bills have used this program to bring in a new NFL International player, RB, Christian Wade. All 4 AFC East teams now get a roster exemption from the NFL, which allows them to carry 91 players (rather than 90) during the offseason. With the 2019 free agency period open, the Buffalo Bills have wasted no time in acquisitions, clearly with the hope that they will have few pressing needs come the 2019 NFL Draft.
Sports in the State of New York
NCAA Teams | Division I
Buffalo Bills Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2022 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.