PGA Odds, This Weekends Tournament Lines | PGA Tour Betting
Featured PGA Golf Lines
2023 Pro Golf Association Betting Odds & Props
|Founded||December 2, 1929 (broke from PGA in 1968)|
|PGA Tour Operates Six Tours||PGA Tour |
PGA Tour Champions
Korn Ferry Tour
PGA Tour Latinoamérica
PGA Tour Canada
PGA Tour China
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Picks, and PGA Betting Analysis
The AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am is one of the most laid-back and entertaining PGA Tour events of the year. The tournament is played on three different courses – Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill, and Monterey Peninsula – and brings together some of the world’s top golfers with big-name athletes and celebrities. This year’s list of amateurs includes Josh Allen, Aaron Rodgers, Buster Posey, Pau Gasol, Will Arnett, Bill Murray, and Jason Bateman.
Defending champion Tom Hoge is back in the field for this year’s Pro-Am and has the fifth-shortest odds at +2000 to win the tournament. Jordan Spieth, who held the lead on the 15th tee of the final round last year, is the PGA Tour Betting favorite along with 2022 U.S. Open winner Matt Fitzpatrick.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Betting Predictions and Favorites Odds | PGA Tour Lines
- Jordan Spieth +1000
- Matt Fitzpatrick +1000
- Viktor Hovland +1100
- Maverick McNealy +1800
- Tom Hoge +2000
- Seamus Power +2000
- Andrew Putnam +2200
- Justin Rose +2800
- Keith Mitchell +3300
- Matt Kuchar +3500
A Look Back at the Farmers Insurance Open
Max Homa, one of the sport’s most entertaining personalities on social media, won his sixth career PGA Tour event last week at the Farmers Insurance Open. He’s already won twice this season and is well on his way to surpassing his total earnings for last season. He made $5.3 million last season and was already $4 million this year before February.
Homa shot a six-under in the final round at Torrey Pines to finish at 13-under, two strokes ahead of Keegan Bradley in second place. Collin Morikawa finished third at 10-under.
Pebble Beach Pro-Am Best Bet
While Spieth is the betting favorite and has historically played well at Pebble Beach – he won here in 2017 and has three consecutive top-10 finishes – there’s reasons to believe he won’t have the same level of success this time around. Specifically, Spieth’s approach play has been below average for quite some time. He ranks 174th in strokes gained approach, and that could cost him at a course like Pebble Beach. He’s not exactly coming in hot either, after missing the cut at the Sony Open.
Viktor Hovland, at +1100, is a great value pick. The 25-year-old Norwegian is primed for a breakthrough campaign and is coming off of a T18 finish at the Tournament of Champions in early January. Before that, he won the Hero World Challenge against a crowded field that included Scottie Scheffler, Cameron Young, Xander Schauffele, and Justin Thomas.
Hovland has finished among the top 25 players in each of his four events this year, so he should, at the very least, be in contention this weekend. He’s also sixth in driving distance and accuracy this season, which should help him at a long course like Pebble Beach. While he’s never won a PGA Tour event at the California course, he did finish T12 there at the 2019 U.S. Open. He also won the 2018 U.S. Amateur at Pebble Beach.
Golf Betting Center
PGA Betting History, News & Pro Golf Betting Odds
- 2023 PGA Calendar: Betting Opportunities
- The Match Odds, Analysis and PGA Betting Favorites
- Hero World Challenge Odds and PGA Betting Favorites
- Cadence Bank Houston Open Odds, Betting Favorites & Analysis
- World Wide Technology Championship Odds, Betting Favorites & Analysis
- Butterfield Bermuda Championship Odds and Betting Favorites for 2022
- CJ Cup Odds, Picks, Predictions, Best PGA Bets this Week
- PGA Tour ZoZo Championship Betting Favorites and Analysis 2022
- PGA Tour 2022 Sanderson Farms Championship Betting Analysis
- PGA Tour 2022 Fortinet Championship Betting Favorites, Odds to Win, and Analysis
- PGA 2022 TOUR Championship Betting Favorites, Odds to Win, and Analysis
- PGA Tour 2022 BMW Championship Betting Favorites, Odds to Win, and Analysis
- PGA Tour 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship Betting Odds, Favorites to Win, and Analysis
- PGA Tour 2022 Wyndham Championship Betting Odds, Favorites to Win, and Analysis
- PGA Tour 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic Betting Odds, Favorites to Win, and Analysis
- PGA Tour 2022 3M Open Betting Odds, Favorites to Win, and Analysis
- Golf Betting Preview for the Remaining Events On the 2021-22 PGA Tour Schedule
- PGA Tour 2022 Barracuda Championship Betting Odds, Favorites to Win, and Analysis
PGA Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
Professional Golfers' Association of America Bets | PGA Tour Odds
Golf Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Golf Bet Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Casino bonus wins
Hit some great hits on the bonus! Wins in the bonus happen early on when you deposit. Fun!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.