Boxing Odds, PPV / PBC / DAZN / Top Rank Title Fight Lines | 2022 Boxing Betting
Boxing Betting, Vegas Boxing Odds
|Also known as||Western Boxing, Pugilism|
|Country of origin||Prehistoric|
|Parenthood||Bare-knuckle boxing | See BKFC|
|Olympic sport||688 BC (Ancient Greece) | 1904 (modern)|
Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Lopez vs Campa, and 4 Other Bouts Highlights Weekend
The only boxer to ever beat the great Vasyl Lomachenko returns to the ring on Saturday. Only this time, Teofimo Lopez returns to the ring hoping to rejuvenate his career. In Lopez’s last fight, top Australian boxer George Kambosos beat Teofimo via decision. Lopez doesn’t face a cupcake in Pedro Campa. Will Teofimo get his career back on the right track? Check out Boxing Lines and analysis for Lopez versus Campa as well as four other terrific boxing matches happening on Saturday, August 13.
Teofimo Lopez Returns to the Ring Versus Pedro Campa | Boxing Lines
Top Boxing Events
- When: Saturday, August 13
Kevin Johnson +450 vs Ihor Shevadzutskyi -1000
42-year-old Kevin Johnson doesn’t have much tread left on the tires. Johnson is 35-19-1 with 19 knockout or technical knockout wins. Of Johnson’s 19 losses, only 3 have come via KO or TKO.
Favorite Ihor Shevadzutskyi is undefeated with a 9-0 record. The -1000 choice has won 6 bouts via TKO, 1 via KO, 1 via unanimous decision, and 1 via referee technical decision. Shevadzutskyi should be the chalk, no doubt, but he might struggle to hurt Johnson.
Also, Johnson has fought the much better boxers, including Ali Eren Demirezen in May. The dog can get it done.
Boxing Pick: Kevin Johnson
Tyi Edmonds +749 vs Lorenzo Simpson -3333
Lorenzo Simpson is 11-0 and has won 7 of his bouts via TKO or KO. Tyi Edmonds has a 14-4 record with 9 knockout or technical knockout wins.
Edmonds lost his last fight. Simpson won his via first round knockout. No doubt, the underdog is the best fighter Lorenzo has faced. But the 22-year-old is an up and comer. Simpson wins, but it might not be easy. Look for a prop you like before backing Simpson at the current moneyline odds.
Boxing Pick: Tyi Edmonds
Abraham Montoya +419 vs Andres Cortes -909
Cortes is a beast. The 25-year-old is 17-0 with 5 knockout, 4 TKO, and 1 referee technical decision victories. Like Simpson, the 25-year-old favorite in this is one of boxing’s rising stars.
On Saturday, Cortes faces a tough veteran in 20-3-1 Abraham Montoya. The Mexican national lost his last fight via majority decision to then 20-1 Gabriel Flores Jr. No opponent has ever knocked out Montoya. All of Abraham’s losses have happened via decision.
Cortes should win, but if this bout goes past the fifth, Montoya will have a chance. The underdog should get stronger with each passing round. Give Montoya a look to pull off the upset win.
Boxing Pick: Abraham Montoya
Edy Valencia +624 vs Jose Enrique Vivas -2000
Underdog Edy Valencia is 19-7-6. That’s not a typo. Valencia has fought in 6 draws. None of Edy’s losses have happened via knockout or technical knockout.
So the underdog has a chance in this. But it’s not much of a chance. Jose Enrique Vivas is 21-2 with 11 TKO or KO wins. Vivas lost his last fight via majority decision to Eduardo Baez. Valencia lost his last bout to Jessie Magdaleno.
Vivas figures to get back on track with a win. But it won’t be easy. So if you think this goes the distance wait for a total rounds prop and consider playing over.
Boxing Pick: Jose Enrique Vivas
Pedro Campa +810 vs Teofimo Lopez -5000
Boxing handicappers are dumping on Teofimo Lopez to return to the form that led to an undefeated 16-0 record and an improbable victory over Loma.
But although Lopez faces an opponent he should beat, Campa is no bum. The underdog is 34-1-1. Campa’s lone loss happened in 2017. Pedro has 23 wins via TKO or KO. Campa can throw down.
Not only that, but lingering effects from the Kambosos loss could be weighing on Teofimo. Lopez thought his victory over Lomachenko meant he was one of the best in the world. How will he handle adversity?
It’s impossible to back a fighter like Lopez at -5000 in a bout following a loss. Campa offers overlay odds. Give the more experienced underdog a look.
Boxing Pick: Pedro Campa
Boxing Betting Center
Boxing Recent Title Fight Event History, Boxing News & Betting Odds
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Ryan Garcia, Triple G Highlights Weekend Action
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: No Big Fights But Plenty of Great Weekend Action
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Warrington, Berchelt, and Tszyu Highlights Weekend Action
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Berlanga vs Rolls Highlights Weekend Action
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Wood Vs Conlan Highlights Weekend on DAZN
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Ramirez vs Pedraza, Gonzalez vs Martinez Highlights Weekend
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Jack Catterall vs Josh Taylor Highlights Saturday Action
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Kahn vs Brook Highlights Saturday Action
- NFL Season Has Finished, What are the Other Sports Betting Options to Consider
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Jacobs vs Ryder Headlines Saturday Action
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Thurman Returns to the Ring Against Barrios
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Conceicao Vs Martinez Highlights Saturday Action
- Celebrity Boxing Betting: Possible Future Fights to Wager On
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Russel Jr. vs Magsayo Highlights PBC on Showtime
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Smith Jr Versus Geffrard on Saturday Night
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Arrieta vs Nunez Highlight ShoBox Main Card
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Ortiz vs Martin Highlight Fox PPV Card
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: PBC Christmas Night Special
Boxing Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Boxing Odds | 2022 Current Boxing Betting Lines