Boxing Odds, Olympic Boxing Tokyo Lines | 2021 Boxing Betting
Featured 2021 Boxing Lines
Boxing Betting, Vegas Boxing Odds
|Also known as||Western Boxing, Pugilism|
|Country of origin||Prehistoric|
|Parenthood||Bare-knuckle boxing | See BKFC|
|Olympic sport||688 BC (Ancient Greece) | 1904 (modern)|
Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Non-Stop Promotion Continues
Jake Paul and Tyron Woodley are set to box on August 28, 2021. Contrary to what many believe, the bout between Paul and Woodley isn’t an exhibition. It may qualify, at least on some level, as a celebrity boxing match, but it’s not an exhibition fight like the bout between Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Woodley is a former UFC welterweight champion. Jake is 3-0. As we head into August, let’s check out where the predictions are landing as well as how both men are continuing to promote the pugilist throw down. It’s time to get into action so you can keep planning your bets against their Boxing lines.
Paul and Woodley Continue Non-Stop Promotion
Tyron Woodley Vs Jake Paul Boxing Lines
Colby Covington and Gilbert Burns make predictions
Even though he’s a UFC and mixed-martial-arts guy, Gilbert Burns doesn’t believe Tyron Woodley has what it takes to beat Jake Paul.
Burns beat Woodley via unanimous decision last year. Woodley and Burns fought for a full 25 minutes, which tells us Burns knows how best to beat Woodley.
Per Burns, “I don’t see any easy fight for Tyron Woodley, and I see the pressure’s on Tyron Woodley. He has to win that fight, otherwise, it’s going to be harder to recover from. So a lot of pressure on Tyron Woodley going into this fight. I don’t have a prediction for this fight (but) I’m not that confident that Tyron Woodley’s going to pull that one off.”
Fellow MMA fighter Colby Covington has a different take. Covington believes Woodley could land a single punch that knocks out Jake Paul. Covington’s belief comes from, supposedly, inside information.
“I’ve had some guys at my gym, Colby Covington Inc. and MMA Masters, that have went to train with Jake Paul in Miami. They’ve all kind of said the same information, that they went there, they exposed him, they made him look bad,” Covington said.
“Of course, they turned the cameras off and they’re not taking pictures that day and they never invite these guys back because Jake ‘The Snake’ Paul only wants kids that he can beat up and knock out and boost his ego and his confidence. He doesn’t actually want guys that are going to push him in the gym and make him better, because, like we’ve said before, he’s not a real fighter. He’s a little Disney star.”
JP says he wants McGregor and then Canelo next
Even though Covington and Burns have different viewpoints, one thing is for sure, Jake Paul hasn’t indicated he’s worried about Woodley. Paul believes he’s going to dominate.
So much so, that JP told Maxim, he’s challenging Conor McGregor and Saul “Canelo” Alvarez. Paul believes there’s a 90% chance he fights McGregor next. Per Paul, it’s the best fight “McGregor can make.”
Jake didn’t put a percentage on the chances of fighting Alvarez. However, he believes that if the bout takes place at anything above 168, Canelo’s prime weight, he’d have an advantage. Per Jake, he walks around at 205 and has a major height advantage.
Whether you believe Burns and Paul, or Covington and Woodley, the fight is happening in less than a month.
Next week, we’ll start digging deep into strategy in an attempt to figure out which one of the participants has the edge heading into the ring.
Boxing Betting News
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Non-Stop Promotion Continues
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Is It a Celebrity Match?
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Castano vs Charlo Highlights Saturday Action
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Will The Celebrity Boxing Trend Continue?
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: WBC Interim World Lightweight Highlight Bout
Boxing Recent Title Fight Event History, Boxing News & Betting Odds
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Non-Stop Promotion ContinuesJake Paul and Tyron Woodley are set to box on August 28, 2021. Contrary to what many believe, the bout between Paul and Woodley isn’t an exhibition. It may qualify, at least on some level, as a celebrity boxing match, but it’s not an exhibition fight like the bout between Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Woodley is a former Read More
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Boxing Betting Guide & AnalysisA couple of years ago, rumors swirled that the Olympics might end boxing competitions. To use a word from the software industry, boxing had become a legacy sport. But a massive outcry, and the rise in women’s boxing, has made boxing popular again. Anybody wishing to score dollars on Olympic boxing must understand how fighting for medals is different than Read More
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Is It a Celebrity Match?With about a month before the big bout, neither Jake Paul nor Tyron Woodley have let up. Both are training as hard as possible to prove they can beat the other man. Paul and Woodley are also continuing their social media battle. But even though Jake Paul is a YouTube celebrity, is his boxing match against Tyron Woodley a celebrity Read More
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Castano vs Charlo Highlights Saturday ActionSaturday isn’t a massive day in boxing, but there are plenty of interesting matchups. The headliner pits Jermell Charlo against Brian Castano in a championship bout. Anthony Yigit versus Rolando Romero is another match that should grab boxing handicappers’ attention. Check out Boxing odds, analysis, and free picks for the top boxing matches on Saturday, July 17. Top Boxing Matches Read More
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Will The Celebrity Boxing Trend Continue?At 3-0, most consider Jake Paul a celebrity boxer. That could change on August 28. On that day, Paul takes on Tyron Woodley. If JP can get past Woodley, a former UFC Champion with excellent striking skills, he’d be ready to fight a professional boxer in his next bout. Check out more information on the celebrity boxing trend along with Read More
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: WBC Interim World Lightweight Highlight BoutA couple of fights on Friday and three bouts on Saturday highlight what should be an entertaining two days of boxing action. The fights on Friday include a WBC Interim World Lightweight bout between Javier Fortuna and Joseph Diaz. Check out information and a pick for that bout as well as four other terrific matches happening this weekend so yo Read More
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Odds Are EvenA couple of fighters who know how to promote a bout, former UFC champion Tyron Woodley and YouTube sensation turned pugilist Jake Paul, step into the ring to fight each other on August 28. Although the bout is some time from now, we’ve already seen a major odds shift. Not only that, but Woodley and Paul have ratcheted up the Read More
- Boxing Betting News Update: Davis and Loma DominateJuly 4th Weekend is a slow one on the boxing front. In fact, MyBookie has odds for just a few boxing matches. So instead of writing about and picking winners in those matches, we’ll talk about what’s going on in the sport. Check out the latest in our Boxing betting update. 2021 Boxing Betting Update | July 2nd Edition Gervonta Read More
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Gervonta Davis vs Mario Barrios Headline BoutThree of the most intriguing boxers in the sport are in action on Saturday. Vasyl Lomachenko steps back into the ring for the first time since last September’s upset loss to Teofimo Lopez. Jeison Rosario takes on Erickson Lubin an underdog and Gervonta Davis steps through the ropes a big favorite to beat Mario Barrios. Check out odds, analysis, and Read More
- Boxing Lines: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Fight Date Set
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Caleno Vs Saunders Highlight Bout
- Top 2021 Boxing Lines to Bet On From May 1st
- Top 2021 Boxing Lines to Bet On From Apr. 23rd to Apr. 24th
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Paul Emerges As the Boxing Odds Favorite
- Top Boxing Lines to Bet On The Weekend Apr. 16 Edition
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: 5 Things Ben Must Do to Win It All
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: WBO Light Heavy Title Bout
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: 5 Things Jake Must Do to Win
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend Apr. 2nd Edition
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Analysis of Askren’s Fighting Style
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend Mar. 26th Edition
- Boxing Betting News: Mike Tyson’s Potential Next Opponent
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend Mar. 19th Edition
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Rundown on Ben’s MMA Career
- Boxing Lines: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Fight Update
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend Mar. 12th Edition
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren Fight Update – Boxing Lines
Boxing Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Boxing Odds | 2021 Current Boxing Betting Lines
Boxing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Boxing & MMA Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.