Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Odds, NFL Betting Lines this Week | Buccaneers 2022 Super Bowl Odds to Win
Most recent posts
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Odds
2022 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1976–present)|
|Arena||Raymond James Stadium|
|League Titles||2 (Super Bowl championships) 2002 (XXXVII), 2020 (LV)|
|Conference Titles||2 (NFC) 2002, 2020|
Atlanta Falcons vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Lines Analysis for Week 5 of the 2022 NFL Season
At 1 p.m. ET on Sunday, the Atlanta Falcons (2-2) will travel to Tampa Bay to face the Buccaneers (2-2). The Falcons evened their record in Week 4 by defeating the Cleveland Browns at home 23-20 after losing their first two games of the season. Tampa Bay had experienced a difficult week in which they fell to the Kansas City Chiefs 41-31. Let’s take a look at both teams and how they stack up against each other so you can bet against their NFL Odds.
NFL Week 5 Betting Preview for Atlanta Flacons at Tampa Bay
Atlanta Betting Preview: Falcons Look To Take Over NFC South Lead With Win
The Falcons are having their best start since going 3-1 and winning a playoff game under head coach Dan Quinn in 2017. Atlanta will face the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday with a two-game winning streak and the opportunity to take over first place in the NFC South with a victory.
Despite the 2-2 start, Marcus Mariotta has struggled, and Sunday’s performance was among his worst of the year, with only 139 throwing yards and an interception recorded for the former No. 2 overall choice. Drake London had the fewest yards in his brief NFL career, while Kyle Pitts continues to not see much action. Despite having some injuries, the Falcons are still scoring over 25 points and gaining over 350 yards every game.
In their 23-20 victory over the Browns last week, the Atlanta Falcons defense registered one sack, one forced fumble, and one interception. Atlanta had one of their better weeks with two turnovers, but they still rank in the bottom of the league with over 380 yards and 25 points allowed per game. Against Tom Brady and the Buccaneers in Week 5, they will likely face their toughest test to date.
Tampa Bay Betting Preview: Buccaneers Look to Rebound and Take Back Control of First Place
After losing to the Kansas City Chiefs 41-31 at home on Sunday night, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers record fell to .500. Even though the defense was unable to maintain the strong play it showed for the majority of the first three games, the offense had their best performance of the season. Mike Evans led the team with 103 yards on eight receptions, including two of Brady’s touchdown passes, while Brady threw for 385 yards and three scores with no interceptions.
This season, the Bucs’ defense has been outstanding; prior to this week, they had not given up more than 14 points. Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City offense scored 28 points in the first half, and the Bucs only managed to force one turnover. Given that Tampa Bay still has one of the best rush defenses, the defense should be able to bounce back against the Falcons and possibly force Atlanta to pass on their ball-hawking secondary, which has already induced six interceptions in just four games.
Betting Odds and Lines
Despite winning their last two contests, the Atlanta Falcons hit the road a -9 (-110) spread and +340 underdogs. After two straight losses, the Buccaneers are favored by 9 (-110) points on the spread and are -425 betting favorites, according to Mybookie. The Over/Under is settling in at 48.
Free Betting Pick
Since they are still unbeaten (4-0) against the spread this season, the Atlanta Falcons are now considered spread darlings as a result of their victory last week. This week, they’ll travel to Tampa Bay to take on a squad that is coming off back-to-back defeats.
Despite having a strong record on paper, the Buccaneers are 0-2 ATS and have an 0-2 record straight-up record at home this season. Tom Brady is Tampa Bay’s offensive leader, and the Buccaneers have struggled averaging just a little bit more than 20 points a game.
Atlanta scores more than 25 points per game on average and has yet to fail covering the spread this season. As the Buccaneers are on the downhill slope, confidently seize that opportunity and take the Atlanta Falcons.
MyBookie Free Pick: Atlanta Falcons +9 (-110)
NFL Betting Center
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Odds, Buccaneers Live Odds, This Weeks Tampa Bay Buccaneers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Tampa Bay team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Buccaneers Winning the NFL Championship, Tampa Bay NFL News & other info on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Today!
- Buccaneers 20 vs Saints 10 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Tampa Bay vs New Orleans | 2022 NFL Betting Favorites, Analysis & Prediction
- Buccaneers 19 vs Cowboys 3 Result NFL Week 1 Sunday Night Football Score
- 2022 NFL Week 1 Betting Analysis: Buccaneers vs Cowboys Odds and Prediction
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Betting Predictions: Matchups That Every Fan Is Dreaming About
- 2022 NFL Betting Analysis Sunday Night Game: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Vs Dallas Cowboys Odds and Picks
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Betting Analysis and Odds Favorites Right Before the 2022 Season Starts
- 2022 NFL Betting Analysis and Prediction: Will Brady and the Bucs Win the Super Bowl 57 Title?
- Top NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers Games to Bet On the Upcoming 2022-23 Season
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2022 Scores
- Buccaneers 31 vs Redskins 23 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Falcons 27 vs Buccaneers 44 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Buccaneers 47 vs Lions 7 Result NFL Week 16 Score
- Buccaneers 31 vs Falcons 27 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Vikings 14 vs Buccaneers 26 Result NFL Week 14 Score
- Chiefs 27 vs Buccaneers 24 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Rams 27 vs Buccaneers 24 Result NFL Week 11 Monday Night Football Score
- Buccaneers 46 vs Panthers 23 Result NFL Week 10 Score
- Buccaneers 25 vs Giants 23 Result NFL Week 8 Monday Night Football Score
- Buccaneers 45 vs Raiders 20 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Packers 10 vs Buccaneers 38 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Buccaneers 19 vs Bears 20 Result NFL Week 5 Thursday Night Football Score
- Chargers 31 vs Buccaneers 38 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Buccaneers 28 vs Broncos 10 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Panthers 17 vs Buccaneers 31 Result NFL Week 2 Score
- Buccaneers 23 vs Saints 34 Result NFL Week 1 Score
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2022 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.