National Championship Odds to Win, 2021 NCAA Basketball Championship Betting
07/31 - 07:00 PM
2022 NCAA Men´s Basketball Championship - To Win
2022 NCAA Men´s Basketball Championship - To Win
National Championship Odds : 2021 Tournament Rounds
Basketball National Championship Odds
2021 Basketball National Championship Games
|No. of teams||68|
|TV partner(s)||NCAA March Madness | CBS/TBS/TNT/TruTV | CBS Sports Network | Galavision|
Be sure to check out MyBookie Bracket Central and our featured Printable March Madness 2021 Bracket.
2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Feb. 9th
With the 2020-21 college basketball season winding down and the start of March Madness getting closer by the day, it’s time to take a look at the most recent odds to win this year’s national championship tournament.
Whether you like one of the top favorites like No. 1 Gonzaga or No. 2 Baylor or your prefer a longer shot title contender like Virginia or Texas Tech, you’re going to get the expert insight you’ll need in order to make the most of your March Madness betting campaign. With that in mind, let’s have a closer look at our NCAA Basketball Analysis so you start planning your bets against their College Basketball National Championship odds.
Updated NCAA Basketball 2021 National Championship Odds
|2021 College Basketball National Championship||Odds to Win|
They Put the ‘E’ in Elite
Analysis: Gonzaga (18-0) and Baylor (17-0) are clearly the cream of the cop in college basketball this season. The Zags rank first in scoring (92.7 ppg) and first in field goal shooting percentage (54.8%). Baylor ranks fourth in scoring (87.0 ppg) and an equally impressive 25th in points allowed (62.8 ppg).
No. 3 Michigan (13-1), No. 4 Villanova (12-2) and No. 8 Houston are the only other teams in the national rankings with two losses or less. The Wolverines rank 36th in scoring (79.7 ppg) and 63rd in points allowed (65.4 ppg). The Wildcats rank 50th in scoring (77.9 ppg) while limiting the opposition to 67.9 points per game defensively (118th). This quartet of title contenders represents my top four teams to reach the Final Four.
It Could Happen
Analysis: Houston looks as legitimate as the aforementioned four teams, but I have them just a cut below because the Cougars play a slightly lesser level of competition in the AAC than any of my top four teams. Still, I think Houston has a real shot to make a push for the national championship. Houston averages 76.2 points per game (79th), but has been downright jaw-dropping defensively in limiting the opposition to a paltry 56.9 points per game to rank second in points allowed.
Ohio State is ranked 58th in scoring (77.5 ppg), but has just three players that average double digits in scoring. Illinois ranks a phenomenal 19th in scoring (81.8 ppg) and has a real star in combo guard Ayo Dosunmu (21.2 ppg). The Fighting Illini’ have another likely NBA performer in behemoth center Kofi Cockburn (17.2 ppg, 10.4 rpg), but those are the only two players that average double figures in scoring for Illinois. Texas Tech and Virginia have elite defense that rank 14th and eighth respectively in points allowed. I love Missouri which averages a modest 74.8 points per game while allowing 69.9 points per contest defensively. For me, my top team out of this group is Houston, followed by…Mizzou!
An Uphill Battle Awaits
West Virginia is wildly inconsistent. Case in point. The Mountaineers got spanked by now, unranked Kansas 79-65 in December but blasted the Jayhawks off the court 91-79 on Saturday. Iowa’s Luka Garza is a monster scorer (25.5 ppg) that will play at the next level, but the Hawkeyes only have two other players that average double figures in scoring.
Wisconsin has been limited to 62 points or less in three of its last five games and just doesn’t have enough offensive firepower.
Oklahoma State has a flat-out star in freshman guard Cade Cunningham (18.8 ppg), but only one other player that averages double figures in scoring.
For me, Creighton looks the most dangerous of any team in this group. The Bluejays rank 38th nationally in scoring (79.6 ppg) while allowing 70.2 points per game defensively. Creighton ranks 27th in field goal shooting percentage (48.4%) and 58th in three-point shooting percentage. Five players average double figures in scoring for a battle-tested Creighton squad.
No Way Jose
If you love seeing perennial powerhouse fall by the wayside, then you’re probably jumping for joy right now. Kansas, Duke, North Carolina and Kentucky are all getting smacked senseless this season. Sorry, not sorry!
- Loyola-Chicago (17-3)
If you remember Loyola-Chicago, yes, this is the same small school that made a run to the 2018 Final Four that absolutely captivated the sports world that year. Well, the Ramblers are back and looking even better than they did a couple of years ago. Here’s hoping Loyola-Chicago can make another memorable Cinderella run in the national championship tournament.
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
2021 National Championship Odds with Experts Tournament Picks & Betting News
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Feb. 9thWith the 2020-21 college basketball season winding down and the start of March Madness getting closer by the day, it’s time to take a look at the most recent odds to win this year’s national championship tournament. Whether you like one of the top favorites like No. 1 Gonzaga or No. 2 Baylor or your prefer a longer shot title Read More
- Updated 2020 College Basketball Championship Odds – October 31st EditionThe College Basketball Season is right around the corner. Who offers the most value among Michigan State, Duke, and Kentucky? Which team is the best underdog to back? Check out the analysis and odds to win the 2020 College Basketball Championship! Updated 2020 College Basketball Championship Odds – October 31st Edition When: Monday, April 6 Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA Read More
- Updated 2020 College Basketball Championship Odds – August 20th EditionWhile the start of the 2019-20 NCAA college basketball season is still a couple of months away from getting started, if you’re an online sports betting enthusiast, then you know it’s never too soon to start gathering useful betting information on any upcoming campaign. Thanks to this fun-filled look at the most recent odds to win the 2020 College Basketball Read More
- Updated 2020 College Basketball Championship Odds – June 3rd EditionWhile the 2019-20 college basketball season may still be months away from getting underway, roundball betting enthusiasts everywhere should know that it’s never too early to start gathering some expert information that could help you cash in consistently all season long. To that end, this look at the most recent update to win next season’s national championship will give you Read More
- Early 2020 College Basketball Championship Odds – April 9thThe 2019 college basketball National Championship Game was one of the best that we have seen in a while, with the Virginia Cavaliers and the Texas Tech Red Raiders going to OT to settle things. It was the Cavaliers who eventually came out on top to totally put to rest their stunning exit from last season’s tournament. While it has Read More
- Texas Tech vs Virginia 2019 Men’s College Basketball National Championship Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & PreviewThe Texas Tech Red Raiders handled Michigan State in their Final Four Semifinal game 61-51 while the Virginia Cavaliers took down their semifinal opponent 63-62. The two best teams in college basketball now battle it out on Monday night for the NCAA Men’s College Basketball Championship. The 2019 National Championship odds make Virginia a slight favorite. Check out an analysis Read More
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – April 2ndAfter becoming the first No. 1 seed in NCAA Tournament history to lose to a No. 16 seed a year ago, the Virginia Cavaliers are back and poised to make history of a different kind of history as they look to win the first men’s college basketball national championship in school history. While Virginia is now the prohibitive favorite to Read More
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 25th EditionIt was another wild couple of days of action in the March Madness tournament, with the end result now being that we are down to the Sweet 16. We have a couple of days off to rest up before the next round begins, which gives us some time to review what has gone down and how the rest of the Read More
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19thWhether you like one of the top favorites, a middle-of-the-pack contender or a straight-up longshot, to win the 2019 March Madness national championship tournament, the expert college hoops insight that you’re about to get on the most recent College Basketball Championship futures odds to win it all this season is going to both, inform and entertain. Download Our Exclusive 2019 Read More
- 2019 AAC Conference Championship Odds, Printable Bracket, Predictions & Picks
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 11th
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Updated 2019 NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – February 4th
- Updated 2019 NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – January 14th Edition
- Updated NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – November 30th Edition
- Is #9 Kansas a Winning Pick for the 2018 NCAA Championship?
- Is #6 Gonzaga a Winning Pick for the 2018 NCAA Championship?
- Is #3 Xavier a Winning Pick for 2018 NCAA Championship?
2021 NCAA Basketball National Championship Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NCAA College Basketball National Championship Betting | 2021 NCAA Basketball Odds
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.