Horse Racing Odds, Horse Race Betting | 2023 Horse Racing Futures Odds
Horse Racing Odds, Horse Race Betting | 2023 Horse Racing Futures Odds
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Horse Racing Odds, Famous Race Lines
|Highest Governing Body||Regulated by assorted national governing bodies|
|Venue||Turf, dirt or synthetic surface race track suitable for horses|
|Top Horse Racing Events Worldwide||Belmont Stakes |
Ascot Gold Cup
Prix de L’Arc de Triomphe
The Saudi Cup
Kentucky Derby Betting Predictions and Bold Picks for the 143rd Edition
Kentucky Derby preps start in earnest this weekend when three-year-olds throw down in the Grade 3 Southwest at Oaklawn Park and the Grade 2 San Vicente at Santa Anita. As one might expect, Derby King Bob Baffert has a strong hand in both races. But just because Bob should win both preps, it doesn’t mean he’ll be in charge come Derby Day. Check out five bold predictions for the 2023 Kentucky Derby so you can plan ahead your bets and place them on the Kentucky Derby Odds.
Horse Racing Odds: Bold Betting Predictions for the 2023 Kentucky Derby
143rd Kentucky Derby
- When: Saturday, May 6 at 9:00 pm ET
- Where: Churchill Downs, Louisville, KY
At least four horses formerly trained by Bob Baffert will run the Derby
Baffert trained Arabian Knight is the most hyped three-year-old to land on the Derby Trail since, Triple Crown winner American Pharoah eight years ago.
Ah, but Baffert is suspended from running horses at Churchill Downs. The racetrack said that all horses running under suspended trainers must transfer to different barns by Feb. 28.
So, although Baffert will prep Arabian Knight, and Cave Rock, and Faustin to run for the roses, there’s a good chance those horses will be formerly trained by Bob Baffert contenders.
Todd Pletcher trained Forte will go off the morning line chalk
Forte has won 3 straight Grade 1 events: the Hopeful at Saratoga last September, the Breeders’ Futurity at Keeneland last October, and the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile, also at Keeneland, this past November.
Also, not only does Pletcher train, but Violence, a son of Medaglia D’Oro, sired and the broodmare is Queen Caroline, who calls Blame her dad.
Forte is bred to be a champion. Almost as important? Forte is likely to prep at Gulfstream Park. Brad Cox will keep his horses in Kentucky and Arkansas, and Baffert will prep on the west coast at Santa Anita and at Oaklawn Park in Arkansas, which means Forte should have the Florida preps all to himself. All of it adds up to Forte showing up to Louisville the morning line chalk.
Trainer Brad Cox will saddle at least three runners
Undefeated Victory Formation, the Smarty Jones winner, should have no trouble entering the Derby starting gate. The horse is 3-0 in 3 races and rates a serious Derby contender.
Instant Coffee, which won the Grade 3 Lecomte in the last, is a close to for sure Cox Derby runner and so is Gun Runner Stakes winner Jace’s Road.
Those three should enter the Derby starting gate. Brad has a plethora of three-year-olds this season. So, if a fourth joins the party, don’t be surprised.
At least one filly will run for the roses
At least one top filly will forego the Oaks and run in this year’s Derby. Tom Amoss, who is a risk taking trainer, saddles the top rated three-year-old filly in the nation, Hoosier Philly.
The Into Mischief sired runner comes from Tapit broodmare Tapella. No doubt, the undefeated miss has the talent to win the Derby.
If Amoss opts for the Oaks, Mark Casse will run BC Juvenile Fillies winner Wonder Wheel, or Todd Pletcher might go for the roses with last-out maiden Prank.
The favorite when the gates open will win the Kentucky Derby
For years, the favorite struggled to win the roses. Then in 2014, when chalk California Chrome won the Derby, the favorite couldn’t lose.
Chalk wore the roses in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. Since 2019, massive underdogs have won the Derby, including Rich Strike last year.
It’s time for the favorite to get back into the winner’s circle. Forte, Arabian Knight, Instant Coffee, it doesn’t necessarily matter. The bold prediction is the equine which breaks from the gate the chalk wins the Run for the Roses.
Kentucky Derby Betting Center
Recent Horse Racing Events, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest racing Odds, Live horse racing Odds, daily US tracks, trifectas and exactas. The latest Racing stats, World Wide Horse Race Futures & Specials, News & other info on the racing world.
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Breeders’ Cup Prep Races Highlights Weekend Action
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: G1 Pennsylvania Derby, and 5 Other Races Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: G1 Woodbine Mile, and 5 Other Races Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: G1 Del Mar Futurity, and 6 Other Races Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: G1 Pacific Classic, and 5 Other Races Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Midsummer Derby, and 5 Other Races Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: G1 Alabama, G1 Del Mar Oaks, and More Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: 3 Great Races at Churchill, and More Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: 4 Great Races At Saratoga, and More Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: G1 Alfred G. Vanderbilt, G1 Bing Crosby and 4 Other Races Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: G1 Haskell Invitational, G1 Coaching Club, and 4 Other Great Races
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Five Graded Races at Saratoga Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: 4 Great Graded Races at Belmont, G3 Iowa Oaks, G3 Cornhusker
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: G2 Wise Dan, Fleur de Lis, Stephen Foster and 3 Other Races
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Three Great Graded Races Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: G2 Santa Maria and 4 Great Races Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Belmont Stakes Odds Final Analysis: Betting Favorites and Predictions
- 2022 Belmont Stakes Betting Predictions and Picks: Contenders to Win the Race
Horse Racing Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Racebook
Horse Racing Odds | 2023 Current Racing Betting Lines
Horse Racing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Horse Betting Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.