NBA Odds & 2021 NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
NBA 2021 Power Rankings for Week 18 Expert Analysis
We are now heading down to the wire in the NBA regular season, with three-quarters of the schedule now in the books. It’s all about positioning now, as teams try to get themselves in the best place possible for the playoffs and the play-in games. As we do every week, we are going to take a look at the Power Rankings, this time for Week 18, which includes talking about the top and bottom 5 teams in the NBA. That being said, let’s jump right into action so you can continue betting against their NBA odds.
2021 NBA Week 18 Power Rankings Update
- Phoenix Suns – It has been a slow and steady climb, but the Phoenix Suns finish Week 17 at the top of the Power Rankings with a 37-15 record. They went 3-1 in their 4 games last week, so they are likely to remain at the top when the new rankings are released.
- Utah Jazz – The Jazz drop down a spot this week, but they can still take solace in the fact that they maintain a 1 ½ game lead at the top of the Western Conference. They also still have the best record in the NBA.
- Brooklyn Nets – The Nets can’t seem to buy a break as they look to get their Big 3 back on the court together. No sooner did Kevin Durant return than James Harden went down with a hamstring injury. The Nets have since lost some ground in the East.
- Denver Nuggets – It is unlikely that the Nuggets will close the 5 ½ game gap at the top of the Western Conference, but for now, it’s all about staying in the top 4. They have gone 8-2 in their last 10 games, so that looks like a manageable goal.
- LA Clippers – The Clippers are back in the top 5 in the Power Rankings after jumping 2 spots this week. They have gone 3-1 this past week, so there is a better than average chance that they will remain among the leaders.
- Minnesota Timberwolves – It wasn’t so very long ago that we suggested that the Timberwolves would likely be at the bottom the rest of the way, but they have begun to pick up some wins and have jumped another 2 spots in the rankings.
- Cleveland Cavaliers – A 5-game losing streak saw the Cavaliers begin to plummet in the rankings, and whole they pulled themselves out of that, and moved up 2 spots, they have now lost 2 in a row and are in danger of sliding again.
- Orlando Magic – There were a few teams who made a big drop in the Power Ranking this week. The Magic are tied with 2 others for the biggest fall, going down 5 spots this week. A 1-3 run in their past 4 games will see them remain in the bottom 5.
- Houston Rockets – The battle for the worst record in the NBA is tied right now, with the Rockets and Timberwolves both sitting on 15 wins. Based on recent form alone, you would have to think that the Rockets might just get it.
- Oklahoma City Thunder – The Thunder dropped 5 spots this week and now find themselves at the bottom of the Power Rankings. With a winless streak that has now extended to 10 games, they better get used to the view from the bottom.
NBA Betting News
2021 NBA Basketball Betting News
- Philadelphia 76ers vs New Orleans Pelicans | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- Hornets Vs Bucks Expert Analysis – NBA Betting
- Timberwolves Vs Celtics Expert Analysis – NBA Betting
- Chicago Bulls vs Toronto Raptors | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Player Power Rankings Analysis Update Apr. 7th
- Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Houston Rockets | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- 76ers vs. Celtics | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA News & Rumors: DeMarcus Cousins Close to Sign With The Clippers
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings for Week 15 Expert Analysis
- NBA Must Bet Games for Week 16 of the 2020-21 Season
- NBA 2021 Regular Season MVP Expert Analysis Update Apr. 5
- Knicks vs. Nets | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Mavericks vs. Celtics | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Bucks vs. Lakers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA Betting Predictions: Hornets Vs Nets Expert Analysis
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
2021 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.