NBA Odds, Basketball Lines Tonight, NBA Spreads & Totals | 2020 NBA Betting
NBA Odds & 2020 NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – June 1st 2020 Edition
The National Basketball Association has made strides in their quest to restart the 2019-2020 NBA Season. A huge meeting takes place this Thursday on June 4. Check out an update on where the league is at and what the parties involved will discuss on Thursday along with some updated NBA Odds.
NBA Update – June 1st Edition
2020 NBA Championship
- When: TBD
- Where: TBD
2020 NBA Championship Odds
- Los Angeles Lakers +200
- Milwaukee Bucks +225
- A. Clippers +300
- Houston Rockets +1500
- Boston Celtics +1500
- Toronto Raptors +1600
- Denver Nuggets +2000
- Philadelphia 76ers +2800
- Utah Jazz +3300
- Miami Heat +2800
- Dallas Mavericks +3500
- Indiana Pacers +8000
- New Orleans Pelicans +10000
- Portland Trail Blazers +2000
- Oklahoma City Thunder +10000
- Memphis Grizzlies +50000
- Brooklyn Nets +50000
- Orlando Magic +50000
- San Antonio Spurs +50000
- Phoenix Suns +100000
- Sacramento Kings +100000
Three possible return to play scenarios
The NBA has three return to play scenarios. Let’s go through each one!
Scenario #1: Traditional 16-team Playoff Format
The GM preferred scenario involves the 16-teams on their way to the playoffs before the shutdown.
In the Eastern Conference, the 8 teams are the Milwaukee Bucks, Toronto Raptors, Boston Celtics, Miami Heat, Indiana Pacers, Philadelphia 76ers, Brooklyn Nets, and Orlando Magic.
From the Western Conference, the 8 teams are the Los Angeles Lakers, L.A. Clippers, Denver Nuggets, Utah Jazz, Oklahoma City Thunder, Houston Rockets, Dallas Mavericks, and Memphis Grizzlies.
Although general managers prefer this plan by a wide margin, it’s chances of passing the smell test with players won’t happen.
Word has it, players much prefer one of the other two plans.
Scenario #2: 20-Team Playoff
Scenario 2 would include 4 teams within 6 games of the final playoff spots in each conference.
Those 4 teams are all Western Conference squads. They include the San Antonio Spurs, New Orleans Pelicans, Portland Trail Blazers, and Sacramento Kings.
This plan remains on the table. But it will likely get tossed in favor of Scenario #3.
Scenario #3 – 22-Team Playoff
Scenario #3 is just like Scenario #2 with a couple of teams added to the mix.
The lone Eastern Conference squad are the Washington Wizards. The NBA has decided that you must be within 6 games of the final playoff spot. That’s the Wizards from the East.
In the West, that team is the Phoenix Suns.
This is the most likely playoffs scenario that the league adopts on Thursday. The reason? It includes the most possible teams.
National Basketball Association games to be played at Disney World
There’s no debate on where the NBA will play games. The league will bring 22-teams, or 20 if that scenario passes, to ESPN Wide World of Sports in July.
The facility rests in the most highly visited tourist destination on the planet, Orlando, Florida. Disney World has enough basketball courts to run games on a daily basis.
Not only that but a main sticking point for players includes bringing their families. Orlando has plenty of hotels.
There are some problems. Orlando hasn’t been immune to the looting and rioting in the U.S. Will Orlando look the same after rioting ceases?
Also, the league has yet to devise a plan that involves testing players and their families. Finally, some players are hesitant to return to the court.
All players insist that if they do return to the court, they want to play as many regular season games as possible.
This makes sense because even though NBA training facilities opened last week, players must get into competition shape before any postseason happens.
NBA is on its way back
The National Basketball Association is on the way back. Thursday’s meeting will give us more clarity.
Adam Silver has proven to be the most player conscientious commissioner in league history. He has a great rapport with Chris Paul, the players lead representative.
Expect a real plan to come out of this Thursday’s meeting. Once that happens, we should start sharpening our basketball handicapping skills by wagering on a few NBA2K games.
Then, we can put a smile on our faces and get ready for the return of one of America’s most important sports leagues.
2020 NBA Basketball Betting News
- NBA Dallas Mavericks 2020 Season Analysis
- Sports to Bet This Weekend Saturday March 21 & Sunday, March 22
- Toronto Raptors 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Los Angeles Clippers 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Brooklyn Nets 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Orlando Magic 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Indiana Pacers 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Miami Heat 2020 Season Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – March 17th Edition
- Pistons vs 76ers 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Hornets vs Heat 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Jazz vs Thunder 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Nuggets vs Mavericks 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Mavericks vs Spurs 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Magic vs Grizzlies 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
Latest NBA Scores
- Clippers vs Pacers Result Monday Basketball Score
- Timberwolves vs Suns Result Monday Basketball Score
- Nuggets 97 vs Mavericks 113 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 109 vs Heat 98 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Pistons 106 vs 76ers 124 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Knicks 136 vs Hawks 131 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Pacers vs 76ers Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Nets 104 vs Lakers 102 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Timberwolves 111 vs Rockets 117 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Clippers 131 vs Warriors 107 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Suns 105 vs Blazers 121 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Mavericks 109 vs Spurs 119 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Magic 120 vs Grizzlies 115 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Celtics 114 vs Pacers 111 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Cavaliers 103 vs Bulls 108 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
2020 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
Payout is really good
Its really good for the one who doubt about the pay out