NBA Odds, Basketball NBA Game Lines | 2021 NBA Betting
11/18 - 05:00 PM
2021 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
2021 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
NBA Odds & 2021 NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – October 27th Edition
Like the NFL, there’s no such thing as a quiet offseason in the NBA. News almost happens 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. This is especially true in the 2020 Year of COVID. Check out the latest National Basketball Association news as we head into November. With that said, let’s jump right into action so you can get ready to place your bets against their NBA odds.
NBA COVID-19 Update – October 27th Edition
2020-2021 NBA Season
- When: TBD
- Where: TBD
2020 NBA Championship Odds
- L.A. Lakers +350
- L.A. Clippers +550
- Milwaukee Bucks +800
- Golden State Warriors +600
- Boston Celtics +1400
- Brooklyn Nets +1100
- Miami Heat +1200
- Toronto Raptors +2000
- Denver Nuggets +2000
- Houston Rockets +2500
- Philadelphia 76ers +3000
- Dallas Mavericks +2800
- Portland Trail Blazers +4500
- New Orleans Pelicans +5500
- Utah Jazz +4500
- Phoenix Suns +5500
- Oklahoma City Thunder +8000
- Atlanta Hawks +12500
- Chicago Bulls +10000
- Indiana Pacers +12500
- Memphis Grizzlies +10000
- Washington Wizards +12500
- Minnesota Timberwolves +30000
- Orlando Magic +25000
- San Antonio Spurs +25000
- Sacramento Kings +25000
- Cleveland Cavaliers +30000
- Detroit Pistons +35000
- New York Knicks +40000
- Charlotte Hornets +50000
Riley says Heat won’t make many changes
The NBA has yet to decide when the next season will start. That hasn’t stopped Miami Heat GM Pat Riley from declaring that he wants to keep the core of the Heat together as much as possible.
In an interview last week, Riley said his priority is to resign Goran Dragic and to extend Bam Adebayo. Doing so makes the Heat a top contender again for the NBA Finals. Both Dragic and Adebayo were hurt during the 2020 finals.
It makes sense that Riley would want to keep those two players happy. Who knows? A healthy Dragic and Adebayo could have led Miami to an upset Finals win over the Los Angeles Lakers.
New Orleans hires Stan Van Gundy to coach Zion and the Pels
By hiring Stan Van Gundy, the New Orleans Pelicans decided to ditch the Golden State Warriors style of basketball. New Orleans thought that because they had so many scorers on their squad they could install the Warriors’ run and gun style.
That style works when you’ve got the best backcourt in the NBA. It doesn’t quite work when your point-guard shoots just 40.3% from the field like Lonzo Ball. The Pels require a more defensive approach, which is what Van Gundy brings to the team.
In 11 seasons as a head coach, Van Gundy’s teams ranked in the top ten in defense in 8 of them. That’s remarkable and more in line with Miami’s philosophy than Golden State’s. No doubt, preaching defense will help the young Pelicans become a better, more complete, team.
T’Wolves haven’t made a decision on who to draft first
The Minnesota Timberwolves have yet to decide who they will choose first on Nov. 18. Because of the coronavirus pandemic, the NBA Draft is in November instead of July.
But although the T’Wolves have had plenty of time to figure out which player works best with their core group, they haven’t yet decided who they like best. It makes sense.
The T’Wolves aren’t known for being on top of things. So, the fact they have yet to make a decision, means they’re following their own script, which preaches ineptitude above all else.
Lakers remain a solid favorite to repeat as NBA Champions
The Lakers are an even bigger favorite now than they were the day after winning the NBA Title. The reason could be because both Clipper stars, Kawhi Leonard and Paul George, are free agents after this season.
There’s a chance Kawhi and PG-13 bolt the Clippers for greener pastures. If LAC doesn’t win the title this season, and who knows with a new coach, why remain on the same team?
Have a great week!
NBA Betting News
2020 NBA Basketball Betting News
- Lakers vs Nuggets Game 5, NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game Betting Trends & Predictions
- NBA 2020 Conference Finals Expert Analysis
- Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Game 5 Computer Picks & NBA Eastern Conference Finals Odds
- NBA Playoffs Expert Analysis – Upsets & Surprises So Far
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets Game 4 Computer Picks & NBA Eastern Conference Finals Odds
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – September 22nd Edition
- NBA Betting News & Rumors for the 2020 Season
- Lakers vs Nuggets Game 3, NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game Betting Odds & Trends
- Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Game 4 Odds & Betting Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets Game 2 Odds & Betting Trends
- Lakers vs Nuggets Game 1, NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game Betting Trends & Predictions
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 Predictions, Celtics vs Heat Odds, Betting Trends
- Celtics vs Heat Game 2, NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game Betting Odds & Trends
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – September 15th Edition
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game 1 Predictions, Celtics vs Heat Odds, Betting Trends
- NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game 7 Predictions, Clippers vs Nuggets Odds, Betting Trends
- NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game 6 Predictions, Clippers vs Nuggets Odds, Betting Trends
- Celtics 92 vs Raptors 87 Friday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
2020 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.