WTA Odds, WTA Matchup Lines | 2021 Women's Tennis Betting
WTA Odds, WTA Matchup Lines | 2021 Women’s Tennis Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
2021 WTA Tour Match Odds
The Women's Tennis Association is the top-tier level of women's professional tennis which includes a series of international events like the WTA Premier tournaments, the Fed Cup, the year-end championships like the WTA Tour Championships and the WTA Elite Trophy plus the four Grand Slams.
ATP & WTA 2021 US Open Betting Update: Early Odds & Analysis
The 2021 Wimbledon is in the rear-view mirror and while there is still over a month separating us from the fourth and final tennis Grand Slam tournament, now is as good a time as any to start talking about the 2021 US Open.
As any Grand Slam prior to Wimbledon, its results have heavily impacted the outright betting odds for the 2021 US Open. And while there aren’t many big surprises at the top of the list, there were still a few between the outsiders who will travel to USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center looking to upset the favorites.
Here is our ATP & WTA US Open Odds Update, where we look at which tennis players are billed as the most likely winners of the final tennis Grand Slam tournament and which have not shown enough for the bookmakers to view as a serious threat for the title. Let’s jump right into action so you can start planning your bets against their US Open odds.
Updated ATP & WTA US Open Odds After Wimbledon
2021 US Open
- When: August 30 – September 12
- Where: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, Queens, New York City, United States
2021 US Open Odds – Men
- Novak Djokovic +100
- Dominic Thiem +500
- Daniil Medvedev +500
- Rafael Nadal + 500
- Roger Federer +600
- Alexander Zverev + 1000
- Stefanos Tsitsipas +1000
2021 US Open Odds – Women
- Naomi Osaka +300
- Bianca Andreescu +700
- Ashleigh Barty +800
- Serena Williams +800
- Simona Halep +1000
- Victoria Azarenka +1200
- Sofia Kenin +1200
- Karolina Pliskova +1200
- Petra Kvitova +1200
Djokovic Favoured to Complete the Grand Slam
Don Budge was the first player to win all four Grand Slam tournaments in a single year in 1938. Since him, there were 16 players who have done the same; however, only five in the singles titles.
On the men’s side of the competition, Rod Laver was the only player besides Budge to win four Grand Slams on the year (1962, 1969), but there was not a single player to repeat that success since him. That, however, could change in September.
After winning the 2021 Australian Open, the 2021 French Open, and now the 2021 Wimbledon Championship, Novak Djokovic is only one Grand Slam title away from forever etching his name in the history books.
With his win in Wimbledon, the Serb has earned the 20th Grand Slam title of his career. He has now tied with Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal as the most successful tennis player in the world and is only one title away from earning the prestigious title as the GOAT.
Djokovic’s success in 2021 was unmatched, and it’s more than fair to say that he has been the best player of the year. Knowing that should not surprise you to see Djokovic priced as the odds-on favorite (+100) to win the US Open.
He has won the US Open twice before in his career (2011, 2015, 2018), but not once in his last two attempts. Still, it will take a lot to upset the Serbian tennis superstar with the form he has been showing.
A Much More Competitive Field For the Ladies
While the men’s side of the competition is dominated by one name, the women’s field looks far more competitive. Naomi Osaka will travel to US Open as the odds-on favorite (+300), with Bianca Andreescu (+700), Ashleigh Barty (+800), and Serena Williams (+800) priced close behind on the US Open outright betting odds.
That isn’t too surprising considering there is not a single female tennis player that was as dominant as Djokovic. Interestingly enough, the main favorite (Osaka) struggled to perform in the French Open, which she left prematurely and hasn’t attended Wimbledon either.
Regardless, Osaka is the reigning US Open champion, having won the final Grand Slam of the year twice in the last three years (2018, 2020).
Last year’s finalist, Victoria Azarenka, is priced as high as +1200 to win in September, which isn’t too surprising. The Belarus tennis star wasn’t too successful over the years and hasn’t made it further than R4 at any of the three Grand Slams of 2021.
Since winning back-to-back Australian Open in 2012 and 2013, Azarenka added five quarter-finals appearances in 2014-2016. Since then, Azarenka’s best Grand Slam placement happened at last year’s US Open.
Bianca Andreescu, Ashleigh Barty, and Ashleigh Barty are three strong candidates to derail Osaka and prevent her from defending her title. Will either manage to achieve that feat, however, remains to be seen.
Tennis Betting News
Pro Tennis Recent WTA History, News & Betting Odds
- ATP & WTA 2021 US Open Betting Update: Early Odds & AnalysisThe 2021 Wimbledon is in the rear-view mirror and while there is still over a month separating us from the fourth and final tennis Grand Slam tournament, now is as good a time as any to start talking about the 2021 US Open. As any Grand Slam prior to Wimbledon, its results have heavily impacted the outright betting odds for Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Khachanov, Swiatek, and Swiatek into Round FourWe’re back with another daily 2021 Wimbledon tennis update, where we take a look at the recent events, results, and upsets at the third Grand Slam tennis tournament of the year. As any round before, Day 5 of Wimbledon has produced quite a few interesting results, which we will cover to provide you with all the needed information for you Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Zverev and Bautista-August Survive, Sakkari Crashes OutMyBookie is back with another daily 2021 Wimbledon update. Here we take a look at what has happened, which underdogs delivered, and who of the main favorites to win the trophy has justified his tag as the ones to beat. Like in the opening two days of 2021 Wimbledon, Day 3 hasn’t lacked exciting moments for us to cover on Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Andreescu and Anisimova Out of the TournamentAnother day has passed in Wimbledon, and we’re back with our daily 2021 Wimbledon update, where we look at what has happened on the English grass tennis courts, which players performed up to expectations, and which big names under-delivered. To no one’s surprise, Day 2 of 2021 Wimbledon has produced quite a few memorable moments, and while some of those Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Evans, Jabeur, and Pliskova Through To Next RoundTuesday, June 29, marked the second round of Wimbledon – the first since 2019, and much like its first round of play, it had to deal with unfortunate weather conditions. And while the English weather has left quite a mark on this year’s iteration of Wimbledon, it was the day two upsets and strong showings from the favorites that are Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Djokovic and Ashleigh Barty Remains As the FavoritesMyBookie brings you Wimbledon 2021 updates, where we take a look at what has happened in the days leading to the third Grand Slam of the year and who is favored to hoist the trophy in July. The Grand Slam tennis tournament has yet to begin, which gives us a little more time to take a look at which players Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Nadal, Osaka, Halep, and Thiem WithdrawThe 2021 Wimbledon Championship is slated to kick off on Monday, June 28, at All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, where some of the best men and women tennis players will square off for the largest slice of £35,016,000 and the prestigious tennis Grand Slam title. As we get closer to the third Grand Slam of the season, it’s Read More
- ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Update: Simona Halep and Djokovic Odds FavoritesWimbledon is almost here! Roland Garros came and went, with some surprise on the women’s end, and Novak Djokovic claims another title on the Men’s side. This year’s tournament will feature a chance for Djokovic to win his 20th major to tie both Nadal and Federer with that number. And now that it’s upon us again let’s look at some Read More
- ATP 2021 Mallorca Championship and Eastbourne International Betting PreviewMyBookie brings you a free preview for two Tennis tournaments in Mallorca Championships and Viking Eastbourne International. Here is our preview for the two tournaments, with all the information you’ll need to place bets on the Tennis odds. Let’s get right to it so you get ready to bet against their ATP betting odds. Tennis Betting Preview for 2021 Mallorca Read More
2021 WTA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
WTA Odds, Tennis Match Win & Total Games Score
Tennis Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Tennis Reviews
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
One of my favorite online sports book
Sportsbook lines are great and the contests are fun. Love the casinos and quicker payiut service by bitcoin. Could be 5 stars if cashout is within 15 minutes like other sportsbook