Stanley Cup Odds, 2020 NHL Championship Odds to Win | Stanley Cup Championship Betting
Stanley Cup Odds, 2020 Stanley Cup Final Playoff Betting Line
2020 Hockey Headlines & Best Vegas Lines Online
|Competition||Stanley Cup playoffs|
|Given For||Playoff champion of the National Hockey League|
|First Winner||Montreal Hockey Club|
Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – June 1st 2020 Edition
Last week, the National Hockey League came out with a couple of plans. The first involved a return to play. The second is about the NHL Draft. Check out the details and NHL Odds up to date!
NHL Update – June 1st Edition
NHL 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- When: TBD
- Where: TBD
NHL Stanley Cup Odds
- Boston Bruins +700
- Tampa Bay Lightning +700
- Colorado Avalanche +700
- Vegas Golden Knights +800
- Louis Blues +1100
- Philadelphia Flyers +800
- Washington Capitals +1200
- Pittsburgh Penguins +1200
- Dallas Stars +1600
- Toronto Maple Leafs +1800
- Edmonton Oilers +1800
- Nashville Predators +2500
- Vancouver Canucks +3000
- Calgary Flames +3500
- Carolina Hurricanes +3000
- New York Islanders +4000
- Winnipeg Jets +5500
- Arizona Coyotes +4000
- Minnesota Wild +5000
- New York Rangers +3750
- Florida Panthers +6250
- Columbus Blue Jackets +6600
- Chicago Blackhawks +6600
- Montreal Canadiens +8000
NHL has a plan to return
Although specific dates have yet to be determined, the league does have a plan to return to the ice.
At the heart of the plan is going straight to a 24-team playoff. The top-4 seeds in each conference will play a round-robin to determine the Round of 16 playoff seedings. Check out the top-4 squads from each conference.
- Boston Bruins
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Washington Capitals
- Philadelphia Flyers
- St. Louis Blues
- Colorado Avalanche
- Vegas Golden Knights
- Dallas Stars
Eight teams from each conference would play in a qualifying round to get into the field of 16. Check out the matchups.
Eastern Conference Qualifying Round Matchups
- Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Montreal Canadiens
- Carolina Hurricanes vs. New York Rangers
- New York Islanders vs. Florida Panthers
- Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Columbus Blue Jackets
Western Conference Qualifying Round Matchups
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Chicago Blackhawks
- Nashville Predators vs. Arizona Coyotes
- Vancouver Canucks vs. Minnesota Wild
- Calgary Flames vs. Winnipeg Jets
The National Hockey League also decided last week to play all games in a couple of host cities.
Possible host cities include Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Edmonton AB, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis / St. Paul, Pittsburgh, Toronto, and Vancouver
Two things could derail NHL’s Plans
A couple of things cold throw huge wrenches into the National Hockey League’s plans. First, destructive rioting and looting due to police brutality continues in the U.S.
Some of the worst rioting and looting has happened in Minneapolis / St. Paul, Chicago, and Los Angeles. Those three cities may not be in a position to host NHL games.
The second issue is the National Hockey Leagues desire to test players every day. Commissioner Gary Bettman estimated between 25,000 to 35,000 tests if the NHL resumes play.
Each test costs $125 per. That’s close to $4.4 million.
The problem isn’t so much the money. It’s the tests. Does it make sense to give 35,000 tests to hockey players when so many other places still seem to lack tests?
Plenty of people in both Canada and the U.S. may throw up a flag once they hear this idea.
Problems exist, but there’s hope
During the week, Bettman and deputy commissioner Bill Daly appeared upbeat. The NHL handed out a few awards. They also came up with a plan for the 2020 NHL Draft.
The league has a plan in place. Counties in the U.S. continue to open while, eventually, the rioting and looting will end.
Let’s remain positive and sharpen your hockey handicapping skills. Hockey could be back before we know it.
2020 Stanley Cup Expert Betting News
- Flyers vs Penguins if Stanley Cup Playoffs Started Today
- Capitals Vs Hurricanes if Stanley Cup Playoffs Started Today
- Pittsburgh Penguins 2020 NHL Season Analysis
- Philadelphia Flyers 2020 NHL Season Analysis
- Winnipeg Jets 2020 NHL Season Analysis
- Golden Knights and Jets if Stanley Cup Playoffs Started Today
- Oilers Vs Flames if Stanley Cup Playoffs Started Today
- Colorado Avalanche 2020 NHL Season Analysis
- Calgary Flames 2020 NHL Season Analysis
- Edmonton Oilers 2020 NHL Season Analysis
- Vegas Golden Knights 2020 NHL Season Analysis
- Avalanche Vs Stars if Playoffs Started Today
2020 NHL Stanley Cup Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NHL Odds, Hockey Spread & Total Lines
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.