Stanley Cup Odds, 2022 NHL Champions Odds to Win | Stanley Cup Betting
10/07 - 12:00 PM
NHL - Stanley Cup - Winner
NHL - Stanley Cup - Winner
More Featured NHL Lines
Stanley Cup Odds, 2022 Stanley Cup Final Playoff Betting Line
2022 Hockey Headlines & Best Vegas Lines Online
|Competition||Stanley Cup playoffs|
|Given For||Playoff champion of the National Hockey League|
|First Winner||Montreal Hockey Club|
2022 -2023 NHL Conference Winners Odds
The 2022-23 NHL Season starts this week as the San Jose Sharks and Nashville Predators play at 2:00 PM Eastern in Prague as part of the NHL Global Series. With six games on Opening Day, hockey fans will have plenty of action to choose from as they enjoy the return of the glorious game.
Here, we’re taking a look at the NHL Conference Winners Odds. Futures odds tend to be more favorable at the beginning of the season, so what better time than now to place a wager?
Eastern Conference Odds (as of October 3, 2022)
- Toronto Maple Leafs +410
- Florida Panthers +510
- Tampa Bay Lightning +520
- Carolina Hurricanes +530
- New York Rangers +930
- Pittsburgh Penguins +1025
- Boston Bruins +1250
- Washington Capitals +1700
- New York Islanders +1750
- Ottawa Senators +2600
- New Jersey Devils +2600
- Detroit Red Wings +2800
- Columbus Blue Jackets +3600
- Buffalo Sabres +3800
- Philadelphia Flyers +5800
- Montreal Canadiens +7500
Toronto once again projects as the conference favorite. They finished second in the Atlantic Division and third in the East last season with 115 points. Their 315 goals were second-most across the NHL. However, they’re the only franchise that hasn’t won a playoff series since the 2004-05 lockout.
Tampa Bay has made it to the last three Stanley Cup Finals, representing the Eastern Conference twice in that span (the 2020-21 season got rid of the conference structure due to the COVID-19 pandemic). However, with the offseason departures of Ryan McDonagh, Jan Rutta, and Ondrej Palat, they’ll be leaning more on up-and-comers than they have in the past.
Carolina may be the best value play here, replacing Nino Niederreiter and Tony DeAngelo with Max Pacioretty and Brent Burns. A capable squad that is strong in all areas. Don’t be surprised to see the Hurricanes in the Cup Final.
Western Conference Odds (as of October 3, 2022)
- Colorado Avalanche +166
- Calgary Flames +640
- Edmonton Oilers +670
- Minnesota Wild +830
- Vegas Golden Knights +860
- St. Louis Blues +1225
- Los Angeles Kings +1400
- Dallas Stars +1750
- Nashville Predators +2100
- Vancouver Canucks +2300
- Winnipeg Jets +2700
- Anaheim Ducks +4700
- Seattle Kraken +5200
- San Jose Sharks +6200
- Chicago Blackhawks +14000
- Arizona Coyotes +20000
The defending champion Colorado Avalanche tops the Western Conference odds and are again the favorites to win the Stanley Cup. With two key changes to the roster (replacing Darcy Kuemper with Alexandar Georgiev and Nazem Kadri with Alex Newhook), the Avs still have questions to answer, but their potent lineup is more than capable of a repeat.
Calgary was the recipient of Jonathan Huberdeau and Mackenzie Weegar in the Tkachuk trade mentioned above, and they also signed Kadri in free agency. Is that enough to offset losing leading scorer Johnny Gaudreau in free agency?
As long as Edmonton has Connor McDavid and Leon Draisaitl on the roster, the Oilers are a threat to win the conference. An upgrade in net with the arrival of Jack Campbell will only work in their favor.
The Minnesota Wild are playing with just under $13 million in dead cap and still have a loaded roster. Their fate will likely be determined by young guns such as Matthew Boldy, Marco Rossi, and Calen Addison.
NHL Betting Center
Stanley Cup Expert Betting News
- 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Odds: Avalanche vs Lightning Betting Analysis for Game 4
- 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Odds: Avalanche vs Lightning Game 3 Betting Analysis
- NHL 2022 Stanley Cup Exact Series Result Betting Analysis and Odds Preview
- NHL 2022 Stanley Cup Betting Analysis: Odds to Win the Conn Smythe Award
- 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Odds: Lightning vs Avalanche Game 1 Betting Analysis
- 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Betting Analysis Update: We’re Down to 3 Contenders
- 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Update: Avalanche Wins Western Conference and Moves to the Finals
- 2022 NHL Playoffs Odds: Conference Finals Games to Bet On the Weekend
- NHL 2022 Stanley Cup Odds & Betting Update Right Before Conference Finals Begin
- NHL 2022 Stanley Cup Odds Update for the Final Conference Semifinals Games
- 2022 Stanley Cup Odds and Betting Update: Lightning Moves to Conference Finals
- Colorado vs St. Louis, Game 4 | 2022 Stanley Cup Playoff Expert Betting Analysis
2022 NHL Stanley Cup Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NHL Odds, Hockey Spread & Total Lines
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.