World Series Odds, 2021 Current Updated Odds to Win | World Series Betting
World Series Odds, 2021 Current Updated Odds to Win | World Series Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
More Featured Lines
World Series Odds 2021
2021 World Series Lines Online
We offer the latest World Series Game Odds, World Series Live Odds, team totals, spreads and run lines. The latest MLB team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, News & other info for most important series of the whole MLB season: 2021 World Series.
MLB Teams on Rise to Win the World Series
The Major League Baseball Trade Deadline is Friday afternoon so odds to win the World Series likely will change between now and then, but one contender already made a big splash and that’s the already-loaded San Diego Padres acquiring Pittsburgh Pirates All-Star second baseman Adam Frazier for prospects. The Friars are +700 on the MLB odds to win their first-ever World Series. Unfortunately for them, they are stuck in the same division as the title favorites, the Los Angeles Dodgers, who are +450.
Analysis World Series | MLB 2021Frazier, 29, leads all Major League players with 125 hits and his .324 batting average ranks second in the National League behind Nick Castellanos (.329). Frazier has gone 22-for-61 (.361) in his last 15 games and is hitting .345 (90-for-261) in his last 67 games, dating back to May 8.
He has a track record of being a high-contact hitter, and this year he has reduced his strikeout rate to a career-low 10.6. He also has hit four home runs and swiped five bases. Frazier is not a free agent until after the 2022 season. Frazier was the Pirates’ second-longest tenured player, behind right fielder Gregory Polanco.
Frazier is the 3rd player in the Modern Era (since 1900) to be traded midseason at the time he led MLB in hits. He joined Willie McGee (1990 — STL to OAK) and Red Schoendienst (1957 — NYG to MLN).
Thing is, the Padres didn’t really even need him because they already have an All-Star second baseman in Jake Cronenworth, but he can play just about everywhere as can Frazier. While Frazier has made all his starts this season at second base (other than one at DH), he has played more than 1,000 innings in the majors in the outfield. Cronenworth has started games at first base and shortstop besides second.
In fact, San Diego could start an entire All-Star infield in Cronenworth at first, Frazier at second, Fernando Tatis Jr. at shortstop and Manny Machado at third. Frazier presumably will make his Padres debut Tuesday vs. Oakland.
The Padres are on pace for 92 wins but find themselves looking up at the Giants and the Dodgers in the National League overall and the NL West, and this could be the first of several moves GM A.J. Preller makes. The Padres are banged up in the rotation so they could add an arm too.
Another team that has added a big-time offensive player is the Chicago White Sox, who are +500 to win their first World Series since 2005. The Pale Hose saw the season debut of young slugger Eloy Jimenez on Monday night in Kansas City. Jimenez tore his left pectoral tendon in late March and the prognosis was that he’d miss five to six months of action. The expectation was that he’d likely miss nearly the entire season or perhaps come back for part of September in hopes of getting up to game speed for the playoffs, but he has recovered faster than anticipated.
Jimenez, 24, has played 177 games in his MLB career. He’s hit .276/.321/.527 (122 OPS+) with 32 doubles, 45 homers and 120 RBI. The White Sox have a massive lead atop the AL Central despite ranking also 14th of 15 AL teams in home runs. Jimenez will clearly help there. Jimenez finished fourth in AL Rookie Of The Year voting in 2019 and he won a Silver Slugger last year as he helped lead the White Sox into the postseason.
Jimenez should help the team against right-handed pitching. His slugging percentage and OPS are both higher against righties than lefties and the Sox have struggled against some of the better righties in the league. They rank 28th in OPS against right-handers they’ve faced on plus-.500 teams.
‘‘Everybody’s fired up,’’ Manager Tony La Russa said of Jimenez. ‘‘He’s playing the outfield with good movement, he’s throwing and he’s reaching balls defensively. At the plate, he’s swinging free and easy. It’s going to be more about timing. We’ll know more when we see him ourselves, but it’s full speed ahead.’’
Another terrific young hitter, Luis Robert, just began a rehab assignment himself after Robert went on the injured list in May with a hip flexor strain.
MLB Baseball Betting News
Recent World Series History, 2021 Postseason News & MLB Playoffs Betting Odds
- MLB Teams on Rise to Win the World SeriesThe Major League Baseball Trade Deadline is Friday afternoon so odds to win the World Series likely will change between now and then, but one contender already made a big splash and that’s the already-loaded San Diego Padres acquiring Pittsburgh Pirates All-Star second baseman Adam Frazier for prospects. The Friars are +700 on the MLB odds to win their first-ever Read More
- MLB 2021 World Series Odds Update and AL & NL PredictionsWith the MLB All-Star Game now in the rearview mirror, the MLB season is heading into the home stretch, although with each team still having roughly 70 games to play, a lot can change between now and the start of the playoffs. One thing that will almost certainly change over the next couple of months is the odds on each Read More
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?The Boston Red Sox lead the AL East and may be fairly close to getting ace pitcher Chris Sale back from Tommy John surgery, so now might be the time to jump on the Red Sox to win the World Series at a longer-shot price of +1700 on the MLB odds. This season was the 25th time that Boston won Read More
- New York Yankees 2021 World Series Odds AnalysisThe question is quite simple MyBookie MLB betting faithful. Will the polarizing New York Yankees win the 2021 World Series? New York is the odds-on-favorite to win the AL pennant in 2021, just as they were a year ago, but whether the Bronx Bombers can actually live up to that status this coming campaign remains to be seen. With the Read More
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert AnalysisWith the start of the 2021 MLB regular season about six weeks away from its April 1 start date, it’s time to take a look at the early odds to win the 2021 World Series. Whether you like one of the top favorites on the board or a team with longer odds, you’re about to get some expert MLB betting Read More
- Tampa Bay Rays: What Went Wrong/Right in 2020The Tampa Bay Rays had a very memorable season as they won the AL East Division and reached the World Series for only the second time in franchise history. Alas, they ran into a super-talented Los Angeles Dodgers team and lost in six games. Tampa Bay Ray | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis The Rays went 40-20 (.667), finishing the season Read More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 27th EditionThe Los Angeles Dodgers and Tampa Bay Rays step onto Global Life Field on Tuesday night for Game 6 of the 2020 World Series. Because of their Game 5 win, the Dodgers have a couple of chances to win the COVID inflicted 2020 MLB Season championship. Check out an update on the 2020 World Series along with odds and first Read More
- Rays vs. Dodgers World Series Game 6 | 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisThe Los Angeles Dodgers haven’t won the World Series since 1988, but they can finish off the Tampa Bay Rays in Game 6 of the Fall Classic on Tuesday night with a 3-2 lead. L.A. is favored on the MLB odds and also the home team at the neutral site. How to Bet Rays vs. Dodgers MLB Odds & TV Read More
- Dodgers vs. Rays World Series Game 3 | 2020 MLB Expert AnalysisAfter an off day Thursday, the World Series picks back up Friday night from the neutral site in Texas as the Los Angeles Dodgers and Tampa Bay Rays play Game 3 – it’s the first time in the series that Tampa Bay is the “home” team, but the Dodgers are still favored on the MLB odds with the series knotted Read More
- Rays vs. Dodgers World Series Game 2 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- 2020 New York Yankees: What Went Wrong/Right | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Road to the World Series for Rays and Dodgers | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – October 19th Edition
- World Series Game 1 Rays vs. Dodgers | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Rays vs. Astros ALCS Game 4 | 2020 MLB Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – September 14th Edition
- Possible World Series Matchups – MLB News & Odds
- MLB Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – July 14th Edition
2021 MLB World Series Betting Lines | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
MLB Odds, Baseball Spread & Total Lines
Baseball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
MLB Baseball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
One of my favorite online sports book
Sportsbook lines are great and the contests are fun. Love the casinos and quicker payiut service by bitcoin. Could be 5 stars if cashout is within 15 minutes like other sportsbook