U.S. Open Odds, 2021 to Win US. Open Match Lines | US Open Betting
09/01 - 05:00 AM
2021 US OPEN - TO WIN
2021 US OPEN - TO WIN
09/01 - 05:00 AM
2021 US OPEN WOMEN - TO WIN
2021 US OPEN WOMEN - TO WIN
US Open Betting | 2021 U.S. Open Odds Match Lines
Live Betting from Flushing Meadows, New York
The US Open is the Last Grand Slam tournament of the year, also called majors, Grand Slam tournament are the four most important annual tennis events. Not to be confused with the US Golf Open, they offer the most ranking points, prize money, public and media attention, the greatest strength and size of field, and greater number of "best of 5" sets for men.
While the prospects for this year’s Men’s Singles event looks promising, it’s hard to ignore the previous Champions. For the better part of a decade, Rogers Federer and Novak Djokovic have been going head-to-head for the title of US Open Champion.
ATP 2021 US Open Betting Update: Novak Djokovic Favored to Win
It is no secret that COVID-19 is starting to ramp up again. It’s as rampant as it has been in a long time, with the delta variant making waves and causing stoppages in baseball. Some USA basketball players have also been affected. With the US Open coming up soon, it might be playing a role again.
This is a tournament where betting the field will not be the way to go. Novak Djokovic has been on a total tear, winning every major in sight. He will be the popular choice yet again, and for a good reason. Before talking about Novak, let’s look at some other players who can take him out along with their US Open odds.
2021 US Open Breakdown and Predictions
Daniil Medvedev: +500
In the past few years, Daniil Medvedev has transformed himself into an elite player. Few other guys can play their tails off against the best in the world and make them nervous. No player who faces Medvedev has a good chance of walking away smoothly. He never makes it easy and makes life hard.
If he wants to come up with a victory at the US Open, he will need to bring his A-game early on. And given that there is a chance that there won’t be a massive crowd on hand, he needs to find another way to feed off them.
Rafael Nadal: +650
Though he hasn’t been winning much lately, Rafael Nadal is always dangerous. One of the best players of all time, Rafa is trying to catch up to Djokovic in the wins column. He failed to get it done at Roland Garros, losing for just the third time in his career at that event earlier in the year.
But, it’s a new time and new chance for the Spaniard to get back on top of the world.
Dominic Thiem: +700
Despite a very early loss in his last major appearance, Dominic Thiem is one of the best in the world. All he has done is win and make it far. He got his early L out of the way and will recover in a big way.
An underdog of sorts to win in Flushing, he will have a good chance.
The Favorite: Novak Djokovic -125
Of course, Djokovic is favored to win, to the surprise of nobody. All he does is tear it up and dominate. -125 to win it; he’s won everything this year. The end of 2020 belonged to him, and the first half of 2021 has been much the same.
As a matter of fact, since his disqualification at last year’s open, he hasn’t lost anywhere. His drive to be great is second to none in the sport, and it shows clear as day. If anybody wants to usurp him, it is likely to have all five sets. The wins come in groves, and the trophies continue to pile up for him.
Djokovic is a player nobody wants to see. Federer and Nadal have slowed up while he’s been winning everything. And if he wins this one, it will create further separation in the grand slam column. Watch out for the great Serbian.
Tennis Betting News
2021 US Open Betting News
- ATP & WTA 2021 US Open Betting Update: Early Odds & AnalysisThe 2021 Wimbledon is in the rear-view mirror and while there is still over a month separating us from the fourth and final tennis Grand Slam tournament, now is as good a time as any to start talking about the 2021 US Open. As any Grand Slam prior to Wimbledon, its results have heavily impacted the outright betting odds for Read More
- Coronavirus COVID-19 ATP & WTA Update – September 9th EditionNovak Djokovic let his emotions get the better of him while Naomi Osaka moved on to the semifinals. The 2020 U.S. Open Tennis Tournament has been nothing if not full of surprises. Check out our mid-week update on the 2020 U.S. Open so you can wager on their Tennis odds! COVID-19 Tennis Update – September 9th Edition When: August 30 Read More
- US Open: 1st Week Recap Analysis – ATP & WTA BettingWith the first week of the 2020 US Open nearly complete and the second week of action quickly approaching, let’s take a look at what’s gone down in both portions of the event so far this season and what could lie ahead so you can make your bets for this upcoming week against their Tennis odds. ATP & WTA US Read More
- Coronavirus COVID-19 ATP & WTA Update – September 2nd EditionThe first major tournament since the tennis shutdown is underway. The 2020 U.S. Open started on Saturday, August 30. It continues until Sunday, September 13. Although some of the top players in the world, like Simona Halep and Rafael Nadal, haven’t taken part, this year’s U.S. Open has already displayed plenty of awesome tennis action! Check out an update on Read More
- 2020 US Open Betting Preview – Tennis AnalysisThe U.S. Open begins today, and while we all knew that it would be a whole lot different than what we are used to, we perhaps didn’t realize just how different. The women’s tournament started this morning in an empty stadium that was more than a little odd to see, but it’s something that we are going to need to Read More
- US Open Analysis – Tennis BettingIn a year where all sports took a serious hit, it’s always nice to see one of the major events rescheduled and ready to go. The U.S. Open did not need to adjust its usual start time, as it has always begun on the last Monday in August. Still, the event is going to look a whole lot different than Read More
- ATP Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update – July 22nd EditionThe ATP World Tennis Tour, the arm that runs men’s tennis tournaments throughout the world, ran into a big snag last week. Check out an update on where men’s tennis stands. We also provide some insight into the WTA, along with some of the favorites to win the U.S. Open so you can start planning ahead your bets against their Read More
- 2019 US Open Men’s Tennis Finals Odds, Medvedev vs Nadal Betting Preview and PredictionRafael Nadal searches for his fourth US Open and first since 2017 when he takes on up and coming superstar Daniil Medvedev on Sunday, August 8. Medvedev heads into the U.S. Open on a serious streak. Can Nadal break that streak and take down one of the best young tennis players on the planet? Check out US Open betting odds, Read More
- 2019 US Open Women’s Finals Odds, Williams vs Andreescu Betting Preview and Prediction19-year-old Bianca Andreescu faces the greatest women’s tennis player of all time at the U.S. Open Finals on Saturday, Sep. 7. Andreescu hopes to upset Serena Williams and claim her first major title. Will Bianca pull off the upset? Or, will Serena claim yet another major championship? Check out the US Open betting odds, analysis, and a free pick for Read More
- 2019 US Open Men’s Semifinals Odds, Preview, & PicksGrigor Dimitrov takes on Daniil Medvedev after upsetting Roger Federer. Can Dimitrov bounce two favorites from the U.S. Open in consecutive matches? We’ll find out on Friday, Sep. 6. Also on Friday, Rafael Nadal, the last remaining of the Big 3, battles upstart Mateo Berrettini. Does Berrettini have yet another upset-minded performance in him? Keep reading for US Open Men’s Read More
- 2019 US Open Women’s Semifinals Odds, Preview & PicksElina Svitolina battles Serena Williams while Bianca Vanessa Andreescu takes on Belinda Bencic in 2019 US Open Women’s Semifinals action on Thursday, Sep. 8. The action starts at 4:00pm ET. Will Serena march on to the finals? Or, will Svitolina provide yet another upset in this already upset filled US Open? Check out the tennis odds, analysis, free picks for Read More
- 2019 US Open Women’s Quarterfinals Odds, Preview & PicksQiang Wang upset Ashleigh Barty in the Round of 16. Now, she hopes to take down Serena Williams in the U.S. Open Quarterfinals. In the other match on Sep. 3, Johanna Konta battles Elina Svitolina. Keep reading for U.S. Open odds, analysis, and free picks for quarterfinals matches on Tuesday, Sep. 3. Then, check back on Sep. 3 for odds, Read More
- 2019 US Open Men’s Quarterfinals Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 US Open Women’s Tennis Round of 16 Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 US Open Men’s Tennis Round of 16 Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 US Open Men’s Round 3 Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 US Open Women’s Round 3 Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 US Open Women’s Round 2 Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 US Open Men’s Round 2 Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 US Open Women’s Round 1 Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 U.S. Open Tennis Men’s Final Odds & Prediction
- 2018 U.S. Open Women’s Finals Odds & Pick
- 2018 U.S. Open Tennis Men’s Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2018 U.S. Open Men’s Quarterfinals Betting Preview
US Open | MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
U.S. Open Odds | 2021 Grand Slam Betting Lines
Tennis Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Tennis Reviews
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
One of my favorite online sports book
Sportsbook lines are great and the contests are fun. Love the casinos and quicker payiut service by bitcoin. Could be 5 stars if cashout is within 15 minutes like other sportsbook