CFL Odds, Canadian Football League Lines
2020 Canadian Football League Headlines, Best Lines
|Founded||January 19, 1958|
|No. of teams||9|
Hamilton vs Winnipeg 2019 Grey Cup Odds, Preview & Pick
Okay CFL betting enthusiasts, with the 2019 Grey Cup Championship showdown set to cap off what has been another thrilling CFL campaign, it’s time to take a look at this year’s title tilt and the two teams that will brawl for it all. Will the red-hot and favored Hamilton Tiger-Cats cap off their stellar 2019 campaign with a championship win or will Winnipeg take care of business at home to pull off the huge upset? With both teams going all-out for the win in this one, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their CFL odds.
Hamilton vs Winnipeg 2019 Grey Cup Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Sunday, November 24, 2019 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: IG field, Winnipeg, MA
- TV: TSN
- Live Stream: CFL.ca
- CFL Odds: Hamilton -3.5 / Total: 52
Why Bet On Hamilton?
There are a bunch of great reasons to back Hamilton to get it done in the Grey Cup title tilt. First and foremost, Hamilton is on fire, having won an impressive seven straight games. More importantly, the Tiger-Cats looked absolutely phenomenal in routing Edmonton 36-16 in last weekend’s Eastern Conference finals.
Hamilton is also the statistically better team on both sides of the ball in this championship matchup and rank a stellar first in scoring (30.6 ppg) and points allowed (19.1 ppg). Another good reason to back the Tiger-Cats is the fact that they’ve won both regular season meetings against the Eskimos by recording a 23-15 home win in July and a 33-13 road victory on September 27. Last but not least, Hamilton has the more prolific quarterback in this matchup in veteran, Dane Evans.
- Tiger-Cats are 8-1-2 ATS in their last 11 games overall.
- Tiger-Cats are 7-1-2 ATS in their last 10 games following a straight up win.
- Tiger-Cats are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
- Tiger-Cats are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 playoff games.
Why Bet On Winnipeg?
While Winnipeg narrowly got past Saskatchewan 20-13 in last weekend’s Western Conference Finals, there are some good reasons to back the Blue Bombers in this contest. First and foremost, Winnipeg has won three straight while holding each of their last two opponents to 14 points or less. This contest will also be a home affair for the Blue Bombers and they’ve won two straight in their comfy confines. Last but not least, Hamilton’s only loss in their last 10 games came on the road.
- Blue Bombers are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 home games.
- Blue Bombers are 16-5-1 ATS in their last 22 games following a straight up win.
- Blue Bombers are 18-7-1 ATS in their last 26 games following a ATS win.
- Blue Bombers are 20-8 ATS in their last 28 games overall.
- Blue Bombers are 27-11 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Blue Bombers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 playoff home games.
2019 Grey CupExpert Analysis and Prediction
I won’t waste a whole lot of time making my CFL Grey Cup pick, simply because I fully believe that Hamilton is going to roll all over Winnipeg to get the championship-winning victory. Hamilton has been the best team in the CFL on both sides of the ball all season, not to mention, they’ve won nine of their last 10 games.
While Winnipeg has won three in a row, the Blue Bombers are just 4-4 over their last eight games and that kind of mediocrity is why they’re going to lose at home against the superior Tiger-Cats. Hamilton has gone 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 road dates against Winnipeg while also going 4-0-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings overall.
The Tiger-Cats are also 5-0 ATS vs. a team with a winning record and 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 road games. Dane Evans tops the 300-yard passing mark to lead Hamilton to the huge Grey Cup win and ATS cover.
Pick: Hamilton 33 Winnipeg 21
Canadian Football League Lines History, News & Betting Odds
2020 CFL Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
CFL Odds, Canadian Football League Lines | 2020 CFL Betting
Canadian Football League Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
For the most part everything is ok with this company
Quality platform with awesome customer service!
I’ve been using MyBookie for about 8 months and can provide an in-depth review. Please note: I have not used any other sports betting sites to compare. I also tend to bet low stakes. So take that into account.
– Design: From a design perspective, everything is laid out cleanly. The site is a breeze to use on mobile. The sports I wish to bet on are easy to find and categorized well. The estimated payout automatically updates whenever I type in my wager, so it’s nice to know how much I can potentially earn right away. It’s easy to find my active bets. The one thing that isn’t easy to find initially is how to cash out. But once you know it’s on the Deposit Now page, it’s easy to get to.
One annoyance is that I have to login virtually every time I load the site. Checking the “save my information” box just auto-fills my username and password, not actually keeping me logged in, so I still have to wait for it to login. And it can often take several seconds to do so. This isn’t a huge grievance, just something you tend to notice after a while. I wish there was a way to just keep me logged in so I wouldn’t have to go through the process each time.
– Customer Service: The service is pretty amazing. Easily one of the main reasons I would recommend this site to others. There is a chat button on every page and they are active literally at all times of the night. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes to receive help. Seriously, I know this sounds hard to believe, but I’m blown away. I never would have thought a sportsbook’s customer service would be 10x better than Amazon or my ISP. Sometimes I do have to give redundant or unnecessary information to address a simple question, but it’s a worthy trade-off given the luxury of being able to get my questions answered so easily and quickly. The help database is also cleanly laid out and informative.
– Sports: There is a diverse group of things to bet on. I actually only found this platform because they offered AUDL. I never dreamed I would be able to bet on ultimate frisbee in this lifetime. They also offer live betting, though I imagine that’s probably a staple of most sites. It is true they don’t tend to offer as many player props as other sites, and the props often take a while to be added. But there is enough available to be satisfied.
– The Catch: With all that said… you gotta read the fine print. I wouldn’t touch any of the bonuses or referrals without knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. The process to verify for cashing out is also pretty lengthy. From my perspective, having read everything very carefully, I’ve had no issues with bonuses or cashing out, because I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I could totally see people rushing into a bonus and shooting themselves in the foot, then complaining about the site. The info is all there, you just have to read it.
Full disclosure: I am writing this review because they are offering a free bet to anyone who reviews. However, as best I can tell, they are publishing all of the bad reviews too, which I think is a nice gesture. A lot of companies will only give a reward for a 5-star bet, whereas MyBookie seems to be giving the reward for negative reviews too. I’m rating this 5-stars because I genuinely enjoy the platform, not because I’ve been biased.
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review with a lot of details that most customers miss(the fine print)! We will share this with all MyBookie Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!