MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Fight Lines | 2021 MMA Betting
Featured MMA Lines This Week
MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Lines
|Highest Governing Body||International Mixed Martial Arts Federation|
|Mixed Gender||Separate male and female events|
|Type||Indoor or outdoor|
|Venue||Cage, ring, sandpit|
|Country or region||Worldwide|
Dana White’s Contender Series 42 Betting Analysis
Another Tuesday, another round of Dana White’s Contender Series. We are now heading into Week 6 of the competition that White uses to find new talent for the UFC, although it should be noted that this event is not in fact formally affiliated with the organization. Still, it’s an annual competition that draws a lot of talented fighters looking to take a huge step forward in the pro careers. We have had some fantastic bouts through the opening 5 weeks of competition, and it looks as though we might get more of the same this Tuesday night. Let’s take a closer look at all 5 fights on the card and wager on against their MMA odds, so let’s take a moment to quickly break down each one.
MMA Betting Preview for Contender Series: Season 5, Week 6
Patrik White Vs Genaro Valdez
We get the evening rolling with what looks to be a fantastic Lightweight matchup. White opened up his pro career by winning 6 straight fights before taking his first loss. He has since bounced back with 3 straight wins to go to 9-1. While White has been good, he is still up against it here, as Valdez comes into this bout with a perfect 9-0 record. I think Valdez keeps the good times rolling with a KO win.
Shonte Barnes Vs Joseph Holmes
We have a couple of big hitters stepping into the octagon next for a Light Heavyweight bout. Barnes in 6-1-1 overall and has gone unbeaten in his last 6 fights, winning 5 and drawing the other. That draw was the only time he went the distance. Holmes lost the opening fight of his pro career, but he has since reeled off 5 straight wins. A good fight here, but I have Holmes winning by submission.
Joshua Weems Vs Fernie Garcia
A pair of very solid Bantamweight fighters are up next, with both bringing great pro records into this fight. Weems started out life as a pro with a 1-1 start, but he has since put it together, winning each of his last 7 fights. Garcia won his first 5 fights before taking a loss, but he bounced back from that with 4 straight wins. I like this one to go the distance, with Garcia getting the win.
Daniel Barez Vs Carlos Hernandez
It is the Flyweights stepping into the octagon next for what looks to be a very evenly matched fight. Barez is the more experienced of the two fighters, coming into this bout with a 12-4 record and wins in each of his last 6 fights. Hernandez lost his first fight as a pro, but he has gone unbeaten since, winning 6 in a row. A slight edge to Barez here, who I believe will get the decision win.
Shimon Smotritsky Vs Mike Malott
The final fight of the night is a Welterweight bout that will see one of these fighters try to maintain an unbeaten record. That would be Smotritsky, who comes into this one with a perfect 7-0 career mark, with just 3 of those wins coming inside the distance. Malott is 6-1-1 and while not seemingly as good as his opponent, he will put up a good fight. A very slight edge to Smotritsky.
Recent MMA Event History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest MMA Fight Odds, MMA Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Mix Martial Arts Futures & Specials, News & other info on the MMA.
- LFA 114: Souza Vs Garcia Betting Odds & Predictions
- PFL 2021 Playoffs Matches: Featherweights & Light Heavyweights Betting Predictions
- Invicta FC 44: A New Era Betting Odds Predictions
- UFC Fight Night: Cannonier Vs Gastelum Betting Odds & Picks
- Bellator 265: Kongo Vs Kharitonov Betting Analysis & Predictions
- PFL 2021 Playoffs Matches: Welterweights & Lightweights Betting Predictions
- Bellator 264: Mousasi Vs Salter Betting Analysis & Picks
- ONE Championship: Battleground 2 Betting Analysis & Predictions
- UFC 265: Lewis Vs Gane Betting Odds & Predictions
- Titan FC 71: Kilburn Vs Alqaisi Odds & Picks – MMA Betting
- Bellator 263: Pitbull Vs McKee Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Hall Vs Strickland Betting Odds & Picks
- ONE Championship: Battleground Betting Analysis & Predictions
- Early UFC 265: Lewis Vs Gane Betting Odds & Prediction
- LFA 113: Lewis Vs Petersen Betting Odds & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen Vs Dillashaw Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Makhachev Vs Moises Betting Odds & Picks
- LFA 112: Welterweight Grand Prix Betting Odds & Picks
Mix Martial Arts Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MMA Odds | 2021 Current MMA Betting Lines