New England Patriots
New England Patriots Odds, NFL Betting Lines this Week | Patriots Super Bowl 2022 Odds to Win
Most recent posts
New England Patriots Odds
2022 New England Patriots Headlines, Best Lines
|Conference||National Football Conference (NFC)|
|History||Boston Patriots (1960–1970) |
Bay State Patriots (1971)
New England Patriots (1971–present)
|League Titles||6 (Super Bowl championships) 2001 (XXXVI), 2003 (XXXVIII), 2004 (XXXIX), 2014 (XLIX), 2016 (LI), 2018 (LIII)|
|Conference Titles||11 (AFC) 1963, 1978, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019|
Lions versus Patriots Lines & Pick for Week 5 of the 2022 NFL Season
On Sunday, an NFC vs. AFC duel will take place between the Detroit Lions (1-3) and the New England Patriots (1-3). After a shootout at home against the Seattle Seahawks, in which the Detroit Lions ultimately lost 48-45, they’ll hit the road looking for their second win. After falling to the Green Bay Packers 27-24 in overtime, the New England Patriots dropped their second straight game and hope to rebound at home. Let’s take a look at the NFL Odds, a betting preview of each team, and free pick for the upcoming Detroit Lions vs New England Patriots game.
NFL Week 5 Betting Preview for Detroit Lions at New England Matchup
Detroit Betting Preview: Lions Get Tough Matchup on the Road
The Detroit Lions enter this matchup coming off a tough loss to the Seattle Seahawks 48-45 in an impressive offensive performance that was ultimately spoiled by their inept defense. The offense accounted for a whopping 520 yards of offense, including going 3/3 on fourth downs.
Quarterback Jared Goff continues to impress as he totaled four touchdown passes and 378 yards through the air. T.J. Hockenson, a tight end for the Detroit Lions, had one of the best individual games by a TE in NFL history, racking up eight receptions, 179 yards, and two touchdowns.
On the defensive side of the ball however, Detroit conceded an unimpressive 555 total yards to Seattle, including an ugly 8.8 yards per play and 235 rushing yards. The Lions’ defense has been one of the least productive units over the first four games, but draws a New England Patriots team that lost their starting quarterback and is averaging 18.5 points per game.
New England Betting Preview: Patriots Look To Break Two Game Skid at Home
Is it time to hit the panic button in New England? The Patriots dropped their third game of the season and second straight after a tough overtime loss to the Green Bay Packers. Brian Hoyer was the starting quarterback for the New England Patriots when they entered Lambeau Field, but rookie Bailey Zappe eventually took over for a team that came close to shocking the Green Bay Packers.
Zappe, a Western Kentucky rookie who was selected in the fourth round of the draft, was given the opportunity to make his NFL debut, and he did not disappoint, being the first rookie in the draft class to throw a touchdown pass. Being thrust into the fire against the Packers’ aggressive defense, he managed to survive, completing 10 of 15 passes for 99 yards and a touchdown as the offense managed just 271 total yards.
Coach Bill Belichick continues to produce top defenses year after year and this was another masterful performance against a future hall of fame quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Even though they didn’t manage to record many sacks, the Patriots were still able to rough up Rodgers and keep him on his toes. Even better, they managed to get him to hand a pick-six to rookie cornerback Jack Jones. Overall, the defense is conceding 346 yards and 24.5 points per game.
Betting Odds and Lines
Mybookie opened the lines with the New England Patriots as -2.5 (-110) point spread and -130 home favorites despite still being without their starting quarterback Mac Jones. Meanwhile, the Detroit Lions are +2.5 (-110) spread and +115 moneyline underdogs on the road in Foxborough. The over under for the game has settled around 47.5 (-110).
Free Betting Pick
Overall, this Lions’ defense is a huge cause for concern; they are leading the league in points allowed (35.3) and yards allowed (444.8). This is not a recipe for success against a well-balanced and coached Patriots team. To make matters worse, they’ll have to try and win on the road in New England, and that’s a tall task in itself.
Despite playing without their starting quarterback, the Patriots went into the Frozen Tundra and almost escaped with a win. The bottom line is the Patriots are in a better position to bounce back than the Detroit Lions. The Lions are dealing with a bunch of injuries on their starting offense, and Bill Belichick will find a way to exploit the Lions’ weaknesses. Take the Patriots.
MyBookie Free Pick: Patriots ML (-130)
NFL Betting Center
New England Patriots Recent NFL History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest New England Patriots Game Odds, Patriots Live Odds, This Weeks New England Patriots team totals, spreads and lines. The latest New England team stats, NFL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Patriots Winning the NFL Championship, New England NFL News & other info on the New England Patriots. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the New England Patriots Today!
- Patriots 7 vs Dolphins 20 Result NFL Week 1 Score
- New England vs Miami Odds Week 1 NFL
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Betting Predictions: Matchups That Every Fan Is Dreaming About
- 2022 NFL AFC East Odds Analysis: Bills Top Betting Pick, Dolphins, and Patriots Great Contenders
- Top NFL New England Patriots Games to Bet On the Opening Weeks of the 2022 Season
- 2022 NFL Miami Dolphins Games to Must Bet On From Week 1 to Week 4
- NFL 2022 Patriots Betting Tips: Win Total, Division and Conference, Super Bowl
- NFL 2022 Patriots Win/Loss Betting Prediction for the Upcoming Season
- NFL AFC East Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
New England Patriots 2022 Scores
- Bills 38 vs Patriots 9 Result NFL Week 16 Monday Night Football Score
- Patriots 12 vs Dolphins 22 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Patriots 3 vs Rams 24 Result NFL Week 14 Thursday Night Football Score
- Patriots 45 vs Chargers 0 Result NFL Week 13 Score
- Cardinals 17 vs Patriots 20 Result NFL Week 12 Score
- Patriots 20 vs Texans 27 Result NFL Week 11 Score
- Ravens 17 vs Patriots 23 Result NFL Week 10 Sunday Night Football Score
- Patriots 21 vs Bills 24 Result NFL Week 8 Score
- 49ers 33 vs Patriots 6 Result NFL Week 7 Score
- Broncos 18 vs Patriots 12 Result NFL Week 6 Score
- Patriots 10 vs Chiefs 26 Result NFL Week 4 Score
- Raiders 20 vs Patriots 36 Result NFL Week 3 Score
- Patriots 30 vs Seahawks 35 Result NFL Week 2 Sunday Night Football Score
- Dolphins 11 vs Patriots 21 Result NFL Week 1 Score
Patriots Road to 2020 Super Bowl 53
Los Angles Rams Lose | 3 vs 13 | New England Patriots Win
Super Bowl LIII Game, AFC Champion New England defeated NFC Champion Los Angeles Rams | 13 - 3 in Atlanta | Tom Brady, Bill Belichick become the oldest wining coach and quarterback, guiding the New England Patriots to their 6th Super Bowl win and biggest winning Super Bowl Margin. This was archived despite the match being the lowest scoring in Super Bowl History which was unexpected with the two high powered offenses on display, Julian Edelman revived the Super Bowl MVP.
AFC Championship Game, No. 2 New England defeated No. 1 Kansas City | 37 - 31 in Kansas City | Tom Brady and the New England Patriots have for the second time reached the Super Bowl for 3 consecutive years, which they achieved this year by beating the Kansas City Chiefs in the second OT Game of the day.
No. 5 L.A. Chargers eliminated by No. 2 New England | 28 – 41 in New England | The New England Patriots begin their quest to return to the Super Bowl beating the Los Angeles Chargers 41-28 to reach the AFC Championship game for the eighth consecutive season.
2020 Super Bowl Props Bets, Super Bowl LIV Prop Betting Odds & Lines
- Super Bowl 54 Future MVP Prop Bet
- Super Bowl LIV 1st Half Prop Bets
- 2020 Super Bowl 1st Quarter Prop Bets
- Super Bowl 54 Coin Toss Props
- Super Bowl LIV National Anthem Props
- 2020 Super Bowl Halftime Show Props
- Super Bowl 54 Announcer Props
- Super Bowl LIV Main Props
- Super Bowl 54 Away Team Prop Bets
- 2020 Super Bowl Home Team Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV Field Goals Prop Bet
- Super Bowl 54 Touchdowns Prop Bet
- 2020 Super Bowl Game Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV TD Scorers Prop Bet
- Super Bowl 54 Quarterback Prop Bets
- 2020 Super Bowl Running Back Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV Receivers Props
- Super Bowl 54 Defensive Props
- 2020 Super Bowl Cross Sports Props
- Super Bowl LIV Historical Matchups Prop Bets
- Super Bowl LIV Gatorade Shower Prop Bet
2018 Super Bowl 52 Result & Score
Philadelphia Eagles Win | 42 vs 33 | New England Patriots Lose
2018 NFC Champion New England Patriots were favorites with a -4.5 point spread (Over/Under at 48 points)
The game was played on February 4, 2018, at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota
See what we thought about the 2017/2018 New England Patriots in last years lead up to Super Bowl 52
2017 Super Bowl 51 Result & Score
Atlanta Hawks Lose | 28 vs 34 | New England Patriots Win
2017 NFC Champion New England Patriots were favorites with a -3 point spread (Over/Under at 58.5 points)
The game was played on February 5, 2017, at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas
Sports in the State of Massachusetts
NCAA Teams | Division I
New England Patriots Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook
2022 NFL Football Odds | This Weeks NFL Betting Lines
NFL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NFL Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.