NCAA College Basketball Betting Odds & 2020 NCAA Tournament Lines
College Basketball is available to bet on starting late October and run through until the end of the March Madness Tournament Finals in early April, the season really starts to heat up as the College Football ends and highlights key days of each week to feature college hoops. Different Days of the week to bet on NCAA College Basketball include Super Tuesday (TV series) Super Tuesday appears on ESPN and ESPN2 every Tuesday in prime time with the biggest regular-season games in college basketball. The show is similar to Big Monday, Thursday Night Showcase, Saturday Showcase, Saturday Prime Time Sunday Night Basketball and Wednesday Night Hoops also across the ESPN Networks. CBS also broadcasts a lot of NCAA Basketball as well as the March Madness NCAA Tournament. If you are interested in Today’s Current NCAA Basketball odds your in the right place, and also be sure to check out MyBookie Bracket Central and our featured Printable March Madness 2020 Bracket
Wake Forest vs Louisville 2020 College Basketball Lines & Game Info
A big part of wagering on sports is the ability to look at the current state of affairs and predict how things might play out in the future. Bettors who win regularly have a fantastic knack for doing that, but even they are having a tough time figuring out who will land on top of the college basketball rankings at the end of the regular season. This has been one of the best seasons in recent history if you are a fan of upsets and unpredictability. S
an Diego State remain the only team unbeaten in Division I basketball, which should give you some idea of just how tough a slog it has been for every single team this season. With time beginning to run out on the season, it’s time for teams to make one final push for the top.
The #5 ranked Louisville Cardinals will certainly feel as though they still have a shot at the #1 and they will try to keep it going when they host the Wake Forest Demon Deacons on Wednesday night. Louisville is in as a 15 ½- point favorite, with the point total for this one set at 142.
How to Bet Wake Forest vs Louisville NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info.
GAMEDAY!We face No. 5 Louisville on the road tonight! 📍: KFC Yum! Center ⌚️: 9 p.m. 📊: https://t.co/4cZ2BNd3tF 💻: https://t.co/bLi0CyCuuI (ESPN2) 🎙: https://t.co/qUvussGrOJ#GoDeacs pic.twitter.com/YU9yIybTlo — Wake Basketball (@WakeMBB) February 5, 2020
- When: Wednesday, February 5 at 9 PM EST
- Where: KFC Yum! Center, Louisville
- Radio: Tunein.com
- TV: ESPN2
- NCAAB Odds: Wake Forest +15.5 / Total 142
Why bet on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons?It has not been a very memorable year for the Wake Forest Demon Deacons who will hit the road on Wednesday night a game below .500 at 10-11. Things went off the rails for them the moment they began conference play, as they are now just a miserable 3-8 SU in ACC Conference games. It’s hard to imagine that they will see that record improve on Wednesday night when they go up against the team sitting at the top of the ACC right now. Making matters even worse is that Wake Forest is just 2-17 SU in their last 19 games played away from home. They have only managed a single win in their last 5 against Louisville, although they are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 overall.
- Total Score: 71.62
- Field Goal Percentage: 42.22
- Three-Point Percentage: 34.19
- Free Throw Percentage: 74.59
- Total Rebounds: 38.57
- Total Score: 72.10
- Field Goal Percentage: 43.11
- Three-Point Percentage: 32.24
- Free Throw Percentage: 66.83
- Total Rebounds: 35.10
Why bet on the Louisville Cardinals?
At 19-3 on the season, the Louisville Cardinals are still very much in the conversation for the #1 spot in the nation. They would, though, likely need to win out and get some help for that to happen, but they are certainly in a good run of form, coming into this game on an 8-game winning streak.
I don’t really see the Cardinals being in much danger of losing this one, especially when you consider that they have won 13 of their last 14 games on home court and are 4-1 SU in their last 5 versus the Demon Deacons.
The Cardinals are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall, as well as having the same record versus team from the ACC. They are 7-6 ATS in home court games this season.
- Total Score: 75.41
- Field Goal Percentage: 46.38
- Three-Point Percentage: 39.74
- Free Throw Percentage: 72.48
- Total Rebounds: 39.77
- Total Score: 62.36
- Field Goal Percentage: 36.96
- Three-Point Percentage: 28.97
- Free Throw Percentage: 72.08
- Total Rebounds: 33.09
Wake Forest vs Louisville NBA Betting Trends
- Wake Forest are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Wake Forest’s last 8 games.
- Wake Forest are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- Louisville are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Louisville’s last 6 games.
- Louisville are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games.
Wake Forest vs Louisville Expert Pick and Final Score Prediction
While I think that this will be an easy win for the Cardinals, I think that the 15 ½ point spread might just be a little bit on the high side. I am taking Wake Forest to cover on Wednesday night.
Prediction: Wake Forest Demon Deacons 66 Louisville Cardinals 78
2020 NCAA College Basketball Betting News
- 2020 March Madness Betting Predictions for Bubble Teams
- NCAAB Betting: Key Numbers for the 2020 March Madness Tournament
- NCAAB Betting: Must Have Tips to Mastering 2020 March Madness Betting
- Top College Basketball Betting Picks of the Week: Horizon League semifinals
- Houston vs Connecticut 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Illinois vs Ohio State 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- California vs Oregon 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Nebraska vs Michigan 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- TCU vs Kansas 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Dayton vs Rhode Island 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- 2020 Florida State vs Notre Dame NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Seton Hall 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Tennessee vs Kentucky 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Purdue vs Iowa 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- 2020 Michigan State vs Penn State NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2020 Maryland vs Rutgers NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- NC State vs Duke 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Texas Tech vs Baylor 2020 College Basketball Game Preview & Betting Odds
2020 NCAA College Basketball Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
2020 NCAA D1 Basketball Odds | NCAA Basketball Lines
Teams Seeded in the 2020 NCAA March Madness Tournament
- 15 Abilene Christian Wildcats
- 11 Arizona State Sun Devils
- 5 Auburn Tigers
- 9 Baylor Bears
- 11 Belmont Bruins
- 6 Buffalo Bulls
- 15 Bradley Braves
- 7 Cincinnati Bearcats
- 15 Colgate Raiders
- 1 Duke Blue Devils
- 16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights
- 10 Florida Gators
- 4 Florida State Seminoles
- 16 Gardner-Webb Bulldogs
- 14 Georgia State Panthers
- 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
- 3 Houston Cougars
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 16 Iona Gaels
- 10 Iowa Hawkeyes
- 6 Iowa State Cyclones
- 4 Kansas Jayhawks
- 4 Kansas State Wildcats
- 2 Kentucky Wildcats
- 12 Liberty Flames
- 7 Louisville Cardinals
- 3 LSU Tigers
- 5 Marquette Golden Eagles
- 6 Maryland Terrapins
- 2 Michigan State Spartans
- 2 Michigan Wolverines
- 10 Minnesota Golden Gophers
- 5 Mississippi State Bulldogs
- 15 Montana Grizzlies
- 12 Murray State Aggies
- 7 Nevada Wolf Pack
- 12 New Mexico State Aggies
- 1 North Carolina Tar Heels
- 16 North Dakota State Bison
- 13 Northeastern Huskies
- 11 Ohio State Buckeyes
- 9 Oklahoma Sooners
- 14 Old Dominion Monarchs
- 8 Ole Miss Rebels
- 12 Oregon Ducks
- 3 Purdue Boilermakers
- 13 Saint Louis Billikens
- 11 Saint Mary’s Gaels
- 10 Seton Hall Pirates
- 8 Syracuse Orange
- 2 Tennessee Volunteers
- 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders
- 13 UC Irvine Anteaters
- 9 UCF Knights
- 8 Utah State Aggies
- 8 VCU Rams
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.