NFL Odds, 2023 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2023.
Football Lines, Today's NFL Odds
NFL Today, Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening odds for next week on Sunday Night.
NFL News: Tom Brandy Will He Retire Bets & Odds
On February 1 last year, Tom Brady retired from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the NFL with his record seven Super Bowl rings. However, not many around the league believed that Brady would stay retired and he even left the chance of a return open. On Selection Sunday for the NCAA Tournament, Brady did unretire. Could we see the same thing this year? Brady announced his retirement on Twitter this morning but this time it truly was heartfelt and TB12 said it was “for good.” This leaves teams such as the Bucs, Las Vegas Raiders and perhaps San Francisco 49ers looking for another quarterback option. Here is your NFL betting preview.
Tom Brady Retires Again On February 1, This Time ‘For Good’
“I know the process was a pretty big deal last time, so when I woke up this morning, I figured I’d just press record and let you guys know first,” said Brady, who informed the Buccaneers of his decision at 6 a.m. ET Wednesday. “I won’t be long-winded. You only get one super emotional retirement essay, and I used mine up last year, so really thank you guys so much to every single one of you for supporting me.”
He ends his career as the NFL’s leader in career passing yards (89,214) and touchdown passes (649). The three-time league MVP is the only player to win more than five Super Bowls and has been named Super Bowl MVP five times. Brady has more Super Bowl wins than any franchise all-time (Patriots and Steelers have six each, 49ers and Cowboys have five each). In addition, Brady has 35 career postseason wins, more than 29 active franchises (all except for the Patriots, Steelers and Packers).
Brady was third in the NFL in passing yards during the 2022 regular season with 4,694 yards at age 45 but he definitely regressed a bit and he simply looked terrible in Tampa Bay’s home Wild Card blowout loss to the Dallas Cowboys. In his final game, Brady completed 35-of-66 passes for 351 yards, two touchdowns, and a crushing interception in the Dallas end zone that totally changed the game.
Brady was given no support from the ground game — the team’s running game was virtually non-existent for much of the season as Brady threw a league-high 733 passes in the regular season — and appeared to be on a different page than his receivers on multiple occasions. Playing from behind then forced him to set a career high in pass attempts in a playoff game. Brady’s 2022 touchdown rate of 3.4 percent was a career-low and his mark of 6.4 yards per attempt trailed only his 2002 campaign.
Of course, Brady also went through a divorce during the season to supermodel Gisele Bündchen. Brady, attended Tuesday night’s Los Angeles premiere of “80 for Brady,” starring Jane Fonda, Sally Field, Rita Moreno, and Lily Tomlin in which Brady appears and is a producer of.
Brady is expected to step into a role as a TV broadcaster, after having in 2022 signed a deal with Fox Sports reportedly worth $375 million over 10 years. Brady also runs several businesses: He founded the health and wellness company TB12 Sports with his longtime trainer Alex Guerrero; Religion of Sports, a media company; and the Brady Brand clothing line.
The Las Vegas Raiders, who are set to trade or release QB Derek Carr, had been openly courting Brady. They still need to trade Carr soon before his contract becomes guaranteed for the 2023 and 2024 seasons. Brady also had been linked to the San Francisco 49ers as they have injury questions with their two young QBs in Brock Purdy and Trey Lance. Brady grew up in the San Francisco area and was a 49ers fan. His parents still live there. Obviously, Tampa Bay now needs a quarterback.
Jimmy Garoppolo now becomes the top free-agent QB as he won’t be back with San Francisco but could land in Las Vegas or Tampa Bay. Aaron Rodgers is potentially available via trade if Rodgers doesn’t retire himself – he will decide after the Super Bowl. Rodgers is expected back and likely to be traded to the Jets if the Packers do move on. Green Bay will not trade him to an NFC team so one can rule out the 49ers there even though Rodgers is also from that area.
NFL Betting Center
NFL News, Weekly Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, This Week's NFL Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Betting Props & Picks: Jalen Hurts vs Patrick Mahomes
- Super Bowl LVII Betting Preview: Early Prediction for Eagles vs Chiefs
- Super Bowl 57 Betting Analysis: Eagles’ Road to the Big Game
- Super Bowl 57 Betting Analysis: Chiefs’ Road to the Big Game
- Kansas City Chiefs Betting Analysis: Why Will They Win the Super Bowl?
- Philadelphia Eagles Betting Analysis: Why Will They Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Betting Tips for the Big Game Between Chiefs and Eagles
- NFL Conference Championship Odds: Early Analysis & Betting Favorites
- NFL Betting Rumors & Betting Lines News
- Bengals vs Chiefs Odds, Picks & Prediction – AFC Championship Lines
- 49ers vs Eagles Odds, Picks & Prediction – NFC Championship Lines
- NFL Football Betting News & Matchups Analysis
- NFL Draft Betting Odds Opportunities 2023
- NFL Playoffs Over/Under Betting Predictions & Picks: Conference Championships Weekend
- NFL Super Bowl LVII Betting Tips: Guide for Better Picks
- NFL Playoffs Betting Tips: In-Depth Analysis to Bet On the AFC Championship Game
- NFL Playoffs Betting Tips for the 2023 NFC Conference Championship Match
- Betting Advice For The NFL Conference Championship Round
Latest NFL Scores
- Bengals 20 vs Chiefs 23 Result NFL AFC Championship Score
- 49ers 7 vs Eagles 31 Result NFL NFC Championship Score
- Cowboys 12 vs 49ers 19 Result NFL Divisional Round Score
- Bengals 27 vs Bills 10 Result AFC Divisional Round Score
- Giants 7 vs Eagles 38 Result NFC Divisional Round Score
- Jaguars 20 vs Chiefs 27 Result AFC Divisional Round Score
- Cowboys 31 vs Buccaneers 14 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Ravens 17 vs Bengals 24 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Giants 31 vs Vikings 24 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Dolphins 31 vs Bills 34 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Chargers 30 vs Jaguars 31 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Seahawks 23 vs 49ers 41 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Rams 16 vs Seahawks 19 Result NFL Week 18 Score
- Jets 6 vs Dolphins 11 Result NFL Week 18 Score
- Ravens 16 vs Bengals 27 Result NFL Week 18 Score
- Vikings 29 vs Bears 13 Result NFL Week 18 Score
- Titans 16 vs Jaguars 20 Result NFL Week 18 Score
- Giants 16 vs Eagles 22 Result NFL Week 18 Score
2023 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds Tonight, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines
2022/23 Weekly NFL Betting | Today : This Weeks Lines / Next Weeks Odds
Latest NFL Reviews
Awesome people! Awesome book!
Have been with for a year or so… No problems at all.. Payoffs take a week to get wired, and that would be the only slightly negative take on an awesome book that does little else wrong!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hello Andrew, thank you so much for being such a loyal customer, we’re happy to hear you are enjoying the site, we always want to provide the best for our amazing customers.
Thank you very much for the feedback provided!
Great site, responsive and reactive to all needs
This site is easy to navigate and fair. Customer service is top notch
Great place to get that action
Accurate odds and good customer service