NFL Odds, Today's Latest Week 6 Spreads | Weekend's NFL Betting Lines
10/17 - 09:30 AM
Superbowl 56 - To Win
Superbowl 56 - To Win
2This Week NFL Odds : Week 6 NFL Betting Lines
NFL Odds, 2021 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2021.
Football Lines, Today's NFL Odds
NFL Today, Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening odds for next week on Sunday Night.
NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
Two AFC division leaders square off on Sunday when the Los Angeles Chargers visit the Baltimore Ravens for a Week 6 battle. The kickoff for the game is scheduled for 1 pm ET at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore.
The Chargers have won three straight, including a victory over the Cleveland Browns last weekend, 47-42. Los Angeles is alone atop the AFC West standings with a 4-1 record, leading the Las Vegas Raiders and Denver Broncos by a game.
Baltimore has won four in a row after its come-from-behind overtime victory over Indianapolis on Monday night. The Ravens are also 4-1 and leading the AFC North by a game over the Browns and Cincinnati Bengals.
The Ravens are favored by 2.5 points in this contest, with the over/under set at 51.5 points. With all that in mind, let’s check out our NFL Betting preview for the upcoming match between the Chargers and the Ravens.
NFL Betting Preview for Chargers vs Ravens
On A Roll
The Chargers have been beating some good teams on their way to the lead in the AFC West, defeating Kansas City on the road and edging out the Browns last weekend. Second-year quarterback Justin Herbert has been outstanding, drawing some attention for a possible MVP season.
Herbert has thrown for 1,576 yards and 13 touchdowns while tossing just three interceptions. Against Cleveland, he threw for 398 yards and four scores, leading the Chargers back from a 42-35 deficit with under five minutes to play in the game.
Herbert’s favorite receiver this season has been Mike Williams, and the two connected eight times for 165 yards and two touchdowns against the Browns. Williams has 31 catches for 471 yards and six scores this season, ranking in the top 10 in the league in all three categories.
Los Angeles is going to need to be stronger defensively against the potent Ravens running game. The Chargers are last in the NFL, allowing 157.6 rushing yards per game.
Better Late Than Never
For much of the Monday night matchup with Indianapolis, Baltimore looked flat, unable to put many points on the board or get a consistent offensive attack. But down 25-9 midway through the fourth quarter, the Ravens rallied to force overtime with a pair of touchdown passes from Lamar Jackson to Mark Andrews, with the two hooking up for two-point conversions after each score as well.
In the extra session, Jackson threw his fourth touchdown pass of the game to win it for the Ravens. Jackson, known for his running ability, threw for 442 yards and four scores, completing 37-of-43 attempts through the air.
Jackson also led the Ravens in rushing yards with 62, and he’ll certainly be using that avenue to pick up yardage against the Chargers in this one. The Baltimore running game ranks fourth in the league at 148.8 yards per game, and the Ravens lead the NFL with 440.6 yards of total offense per game.
Defensively, Baltimore has struggled against the pass, giving up 296.4 yards through the air per game to rank 30th in the NFL. The Ravens will need to get pressure on Herbert to keep him from moving the Chargers up and down the field.
Ravens Win Thriller
As we detailed, both teams have a lot of offensive firepower, and the strengths of the offenses are the weaknesses of the opposing defenses. Both quarterbacks are playing extremely well right now, so this one could come down to the supporting cast that is able to make more plays.
We like the Ravens to get the win at home, simply because they’re in their home venue. West coast teams traveling east for an early-starting game can sometimes have their troubles, but we think it will be Baltimore that gives Los Angeles most of its problems.
Take the Ravens to win and cover in this one.
NFL Betting Center
2021 NFL News, Weekly NFL Betting Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, This Week's NFL Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Detroit Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Rams vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Overseas Matchup: Miami vs Jacksonville at London Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season Week 6 SU Betting Picks & Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season Week 6 O/U Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Philadelphia Eagles Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 6 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 5 of the 2021 Regular Season
- Indianapolis vs Baltimore | Who Wins Week 5 NFL?
- SNF: Buffalo vs Kansas City, Sunday Night Football Week 5 Betting Odds
- NFL: New England vs Houston Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season: New York Giants vs Dallas Cowboys Betting Analysis
- NFL: Browns vs Chargers Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Philadelphia vs Carolina | Panthers will have running back McCaffrey?
- San Francisco vs Arizona | Week 5 NFL Preview
- NFL 2021: Green Bay Packers vs Cincinnati Bengals Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Betting Preview: Denver Broncos vs Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday, October 10th, 2021
Week 3 NFL Scores
- Buccaneers 28 vs Eagles 22 Result NFL Week 6 Score: Thursday Night Football
- Colts 25 vs Ravens 31 Result NFL Week 5 Score: Monday Night Football
- Eagles 21 vs Panthers 18 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Giants 20 vs Cowboys 44 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Jets 20 vs Falcons 27 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Browns 42 vs Chargers 47 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Broncos 19 vs Steelers 27 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Saints 33 vs Washington 22 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Bills 38 vs Chiefs 20 Result NFL Week 5 Score: Sunday Night Football
- Bears 20 vs Raiders 9 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Lions 17 vs Vikings 19 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Patriots 25 vs Texans 22 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- 49ers 10 vs Cardinals 17 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Dolphins 17 vs Buccaneers 45 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Packers 25 vs Bengals 22 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Titans 37 vs Jaguars 19 Result NFL Week 5 Score
- Rams 26 vs Seahawks 17 Result NFL Week 5 Score: Thursday Night Football
- Raiders 14 vs Chargers 28 Result NFL Week 4 Score: Monday Night Football
2021 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds Tonight, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines