Weekly 2020-21 NFL Lines : NFC / AFC Championship Odds
NFL Odds, 2020 NFL Betting
Ready for the best NFL betting action you will find online? At MyBookie you can review, compare and bet on the latest NFL odds, Game lines, spreads, totals, props and more. Creating winners every season we offer the most comprehensive selection of NFL futures and player props, No matter your knowledge or bankroll, we have your action covered with the latest NFL trends, picks and locks this season, we offer early lines for every NFL game in 2020. NFL 2020 Schedule Release date Thursday, May 7
Football Lines, Vegas Conference Championship NFL Odds
Conference Championship NFL, Tune back in before Game Day Ya'all and we will brake down the Weekend's most interesting games, and don't forget to come back for early opening Super Bowl odds on Sunday Night.
NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
Okay MyBookie NFL betting nation, we’re down to the final four!
With both conference championships set for Sunday, it’s time to take a fun-filled look at my playoff power rankings for each of the four teams still in the hunt to win the 2021 Vince Lombardi Super Bowl trophy. Let’s get right to it so you can make your bets against their NFL Playoffs odds.
NFL Playoffs Betting – 2021 Conference Championship Power Rankings
No. 4 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (13-5)
Tom Brady and the Buccaneers (10-8 ATS, 10-8 O/U) have won six straight games dating back to the regular season and seven of its last 10 games overall. Tampa Bay finished the regular season ranked seventh in total offense, second in passing, 28th in rushing and a stellar third in scoring (30.8 ppg). Defensively, the Bucs closed out the regular season ranked sixth in total defense, 21st against the pass, first against the run and eighth in points allowed (22.2 ppg).
While Tampa Bay has some fantastic statistics across the board and an offense and defense that both finished inside the top 10, I’ve got the Bucs at No. 4 in my conference championship power rankings for a reason. Each of Tampa Bay’s last four regular season wins came against teams with a losing record, so I’m not at all impressed. The Bucs got past Washington 31-23 in the wild card round, but again, I’m not impressed seeing as how Washington was without starting quarterback Alex Smith and Tampa Bay just couldn’t put the Football Team away.
I also wasn’t impressed with last week’s 30-20 divisional round win over New Orleans. The game was tied 13 all at the half, although the Saints clearly outplayed the Bucs. Hell, the score was tied at 20 all heading into the fourth quarter before New Orleans kept shooting themselves in the foot.
To show just how ineffective Tampa Bay’s offense was, just know that star wide receivers Mike Evans and Antonio Brown both finished with one reception. While the Bucs did record three interceptions of Drew Brees, two of those picks were clearly not because of outstanding defense. Sorry, not sorry, but Tampa Bay is fourth in my conference championship power rankings.
No. 3 Buffalo Bills (15-3)
The Bills (12-6 ATS, 11-6-1 O/U) hit the AFC Championship game as the hottest team still standing. Buffalo has won eight consecutive games and nine of its last 10 games overall while finishing the regular season ranked second in total offense, third in passing, 20th in rushing and second in scoring (31.3 ppg). Defensively, the Bills rank 14th overall, 13th against the pass, 17th against the run and 16th in points allowed.
Buffalo got past Indianapolis 27-24 in the wild card round in a game I believe they would have lost had Colts head coach Frank Reich not mismanaged his team and taken four points off the board. Still, Buffalo has a powerful offense and a blossoming quarterback in Josh Allen that I’ve been more impressed with each time I watch him play.
More importantly, the Bills are playing defense at an improved level from what we saw out of them early on this season. Buffalo has limited the opposition to 17 points or less five times over its last eight games while allowing 10 points or less in two of those contests, including last weekend’s statement-making 17-3 win over Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens.
If the Bills play defense in the AFC Championship game like they did a week ago, Kansas City could be in big trouble! Buffalo gets my No. 3 spot in the conference championship power rankings.
No. 2 Kansas City Chiefs (15-2)
The Chiefs (7-10 ATS, 8-9 O/U) hit the AFC Championship game having won nine of its last 10 games with its only loss coming against the Chargers in its meaningless regular season finale. Kansas City closed out the regular season ranked first in total offense, first in passing, 16th in rushing and sixth in scoring (29.6 ppg). Defensively, the Chiefs rank 16th overall, 14th against the pass, 21st against the run and 10th in points allowed (22.6 ppg).
I know the Chiefs didn’t look very good in their 22-17 divisional round win over Cleveland last week even when Patrick Mahomes was on the field, but Kansas City just keeps finding ways to win and the Chiefs might have too many weapons for anyone to contain for the second straight postseason.
Kansas City might be known for its high-scoring offense, but the defending Super Bowl champs have limited three of their last six opponents to 17 points or less and shut down a Cleveland team last week that had just exploded for 48 points against Pittsburgh in the divisional round. Kansas City will almost surely need Mahomes to play this weekend if they want to get past Buffalo, but as it stands right now, the Chiefs are second in the conference championship power rankings with an offense and defense that both finished inside the top 10!
No. 1 Green Bay Packers (14-3)
The Packers (11-6 ATS, 10-7 O/U) have won seven straight games and nine of its last 10 games overall. The Packers closed out the regular season ranked fifth in total offense, ninth in passing, eighth in rushing and first in scoring (31.8 ppg). Defensively, Green Bay ranks ninth overall, seventh against the pass, 13th against the run and an identical 13th in points allowed (23.1 ppg).
When the postseason started, I was expecting either New Orleans or Seattle even (forgive me) to get past the Packers, but the more I watch Green Bay, the more convinced I am they are a lock to reach Super Bowl LV! Green Bay’s 40-14 Week 16 home win over Tennessee, combined with last week’s overpowering 32-18 smackdown of Aaron Donald and the LA Rams, has me completely convinced that the Packers are the top team remaining in this year’s Super Bowl race.
Aaron Rodgers and the Packers offense has scored at least 32 points in three straight games and made the Ram’s N. 1 overall defense look like a bunch of overmatched middle schoolers last weekend. Green Bay has scored at least 30 points in seven of its last eight games while putting 30 or more on the board a mind-boggling 13 times this season!
On the defensive side of the ball, the Packers are absolutely surging. Green Bay has not given up more than 18 points in four straight games and five times in its last six games overall. Aaron Rodgers looks like a spry 25-year-old and has done more with less than any other quarterback in the league this season. Maybe it’s me, but as it stand right now, I don’t think anyone is getting past the Packers this postseason which is why they’re in the top spot in my NFL Conference Championship power rankings!
NFL Betting News
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
2020 NFL News, Conference Championship Betting Head 2 Head Trends, Computer Picks, AFC / NFC Conference Championship Locks
We offer the latest Weekly NFL Game Odds, NFL Live Betting, This Weeks Football totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NFL Futures, Props, Specials and more, including Vegas Odds the Super Bowl 55, Player Props & other betting info of interest on the National Football League. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NFL Today!
Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
Conference Championship NFL Scores
- Buccaneers 30 vs Saints 20 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Browns 17 vs Chiefs 22 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Ravens 3 vs Bills 17 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Rams 18 vs Packers 32 Result NFL Divisional Playoffs Score
- Browns 48 vs Steelers 37 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Bears 9 vs Saints 21 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Ravens 20 vs Titans 13 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Buccaneers 31 vs Redskins 23 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Rams 30 vs Seahawks 20 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Colts 24 vs Bills 27 Result NFL Wild Card Score
- Jets 14 vs Patriots 28 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Ravens 38 vs Bengals 3 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Steelers 22 vs Browns 24 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Vikings 37 vs Lions 35 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Dolphins 26 vs Bills 56 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Falcons 27 vs Buccaneers 44 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Redskins 20 vs Eagles 14 Result NFL Week 17 Score
- Seahawks 26 vs 49ers 23 Result NFL Week 17 Score
2021 NFL Betting | MyBookie Sportsbook
NFL Odds AFC / NFC Conference Championship, Football Spreads, NFL Team Total Lines
2020/21 Weekly NFL Betting | Today : This Week's Conference Championships Lines / Next Super Bowl LV Odds
Latest NFL Reviews
Great site, responsive and reactive to all needs
This site is easy to navigate and fair. Customer service is top notch
Great place to get that action
Accurate odds and good customer service
Sports Book for NBA/NFL has been very good and fast and prompt service
I use mybookie for sports betting and primarily bet on NBA/NFL and occasionally some college games. The payouts are usually very fast and on most occasions immediately after the game is over. When I have had to reach out to customer service, they are prompt in responding in a live chat. They have helped me resolve an issue I had with a bet. Overall a solid site to use.