Florida Panthers Odds | 2022 NHL Betting Lines
Most recent posts
Florida Panthers Headlines, Best Lines
2022 Florida Panthers Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Florida Panthers (1993–present)|
|Conference Titles||1 (1995–96)|
2023 Stanley Cup Odds Preview, Betting Favorites and Early Analysis
The 2022 Stanley Cup Finals were very exciting. While many wanted to see the Lightning win their third cup in a row, others were ready to see someone other than Tampa Bay hoist the Stanley Cup. Those people got their wish as the Colorado Avalanche were the 2022 Stanley Cup champions.
No big surprise here, but after the odds for the 2023 Stanley Cup were released, there were some familiar names at the top of the favorites list. Let’s take a look at a few of the Stanley Cup Betting favorites to win the 2023 title.
It’s Time to Take A Look at the 2023 Stanley Cup Favorites
Colorado Avalanche +500
The Avalanche will be looking to repeat as champions. With Cale Makar and Nathan MacKinnon leading the way, this team has been constructed to be good for years to come. This past postseason, the Avalanche went 16-4. This team put up the most points in a tough Western Conference this past season. Winning back-to-back titles seems to be a recurring theme over the past few seasons, so that’s just another good reason that the Avalanche are the favorites to hoist the 2023 Stanley Cup.
Toronto Maple Leafs +900
Until someone figures out how to slow Auston Matthews down, the Maple Leafs will be a favorite to win the Stanley Cup. If Toronto could solve their goaltending issues, they’d probably have even better odds. Colorado did show us this past season that even with average goaltending, you can still win a Stanley Cup. Although they have yet to figure out how to get deep into the playoffs, we think that they could finally get the monkey off of their back next season.
Tampa Bay Lightning +1000
Andrei Vasilevskiy is one of, if not the best goaltender in the league, and he has been a huge reason that the Lightning have won two of the last three Stanley Cups. The Lightning have all of their key players locked up for next season, so they should be able to make a few upgrades this offseason. The Lightning came close to winning this past season, but the Colorado Avalanche were just too strong. We’ll see if the aging process takes its toll on the Lightning, but we doubt that it does.
Florida Panthers +1000
Even though they struggled in the playoffs, this team was one of the top offensive teams in hockey. While they still have defensive issues, the Panthers are hoping that a new coaching staff can fix the defense while keeping their powerful offense intact. We don’t know what kind of moves the Panthers can make, as they will need to lock up Jonathan Huberdeau to a long-term contract next season, so they may need to save some money. If the new coaching staff can fix the defense, look out for the Panthers.
Las Vegas Golden Knights +1000
While this team didn’t live up to expectations this past season, injuries were the main reason. The oddsmakers feel that they’ll rebound in 2023 and will be a top contender to win the Stanley Cup. The Golden Knights has done a great job in their few years of existence, and it’s hard to believe that this team has come this far this fast. They’ve got a few decisions to make in regards to contracts, but if they can get all of that figured out, this team should be a top team in the Western Conference again next season.
NHL Betting Center
Florida Panthers Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Florida Panthers Game Odds, Panthers Live Odds, This Weeks Florida Panthers team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Florida team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Panthers Winning the NHL Stanley Cup, Florida NHL News & other info on the Florida Panthers. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Florida Panthers Today!
NHL 2022 Stanley Cup Betting Update: How Have the Odds Changed After Game 1 of the First Round Series
- NHL Stanley Cup Betting Update: Colorado Odds Favorite With a 7 Win-Streak
- NHL Stanley Cup Betting Update: Colorado Still Odds Favorite, Florida Following Up Close
- NHL 2021 Central Division Expert Analysis & Predictions
- NHL Odds & Picks for August 1st Matches
- Panthers vs Stars 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Panthers vs Blues 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Bruins vs Panthers 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- 2020 Maple Leafs vs Panthers NHL Odds, Preview, and Pick
- Panthers vs Coyotes 2020 NHL Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Flyers vs Panthers 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Golden Knights vs Panthers 2020 NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Panthers vs Blackhawks 2020 NHL Spread & Expert Analysis
- Canucks vs Panthers 2020 NHL Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Stars vs Panthers 2019 NHL Odds, Betting Preview, and Pick
- Islanders vs Panthers 2019 NHL Week 11 Odds, Preview and Pick
- Panthers vs Sabres NHL Betting Lines & Expert Prediction
- Wild vs Panthers NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Panthers vs Flames NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Sports in the State of Florida
NCAA Teams | Division I
Florida Panthers Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
NHL Hockey Odds | 2022 Current NHL Betting Lines