Stanley Cup Playoff Odds, NHL Playoff Lines | 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting
NHL Playoffs Betting Odds &
Stanley Cup Playoff Lines
The NHL Playoffs are a betting favorite, the pinnacle of hockey betting is the NHL Playoffs and what makes them the much more interesting for betting on, Each NHL series is played in a 2–2–1–1–1 format series price odds combined with the nature of the NHL home-ice advantage there is always value to be found.
NHL Playoffs are a 7 game series between 16 teams across the two Eastern and Western conferences, the higher ranked team starts off by playing the first two games at home, then the next 2 are home games for the lower teams, then the series will swing back and forth between cities for the final three games. This order is also used for the Stanley Cup Playoffs which is the last game which decides the NHL Stanley Cup winner each year.
NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
We are at the Conference Final stages of the NHL, or simply the semi-finals, if you prefer given that the divisional alignments were different than usual this season. Regardless of what you call it, both series are hanging in the balance at the moment, as both are tied at 2-2 and heading into Game 5. In short, both series are essentially now down to a best-of-5, but which two teams will prevail and move on to play for the Stanley Cup? That is what we will try to answer here, as we will take a closer look at each series and the 4 teams involved, including talking about how they have all done in Game 5 situations throughout these playoffs. Let’s get right to it so you can continue betting against their Stanley Cup odds.
Stanley Cup Betting – 2021 NHL Conference Finals Game 5 Preview
Vegas Golden Knights Vs Montreal Canadiens
Had you asked hockey fans prior to the playoffs which 4 teams they thought would still be alive at this point, there would almost certainly have been a lot of votes for the Vegas Golden Knights. This is a team that has been successful since day one and which came into this season with a ton of playoff experience. The Canadiens, on the other hand, have to be considered something of a surprise but they are certainly making the most of their time in the postseason.
Vegas won the opening game of this series and looked set to make it as easy as many hockey pundits thought it would be. That all changed when they lost Games 2 and 3 and then needed OT to tie this series up in Game 4. In Round 1, the Golden Knights had a 3-1 series lead heading into Game 5 against the Minnesota Wild with a shot to win and move on. They lost that one and needed to go all the way to Game 7. They found themselves in an 0-2 hole against the Colorado Avalanche before winning 4 in a row, including Game 5, to get to this point.
The Canadiens have only had to play one Game 5 to this point in the postseason, with that one coming in Round 1 versus the Toronto Maple Leafs. They were down 1-3 in the series and facing elimination, but they got the win in Game 5 and won out to move on to Round 2, where they swept the Winnipeg Jets.
Tampa Bay Lightning Vs New York Islanders
This is another series that falls under the surprise category. The defending Stanley Cup champion Tampa Bay Lightning were picked by many to be here and to win it all, but the Islanders have proven to be a very pleasant surprise. As in the other series, the betting odds have gone out the window, with this one being a good deal tighter than expected.
The Lightning won the opening 2 games in the opening Round of the playoffs and went into Game 4 against the Florida Panthers with a chance to close the series out, but they lost that one. It was a similar story in Round 3 versus the Carolina Hurricanes, with the only difference being that the champions took care of business in Game 5 in that series. It has been different this time around, with the Lightning in a 1-2 hole before winning in Game 4.
The Islanders found themselves in that 1-2 hole in Round 1 against the Pittsburgh Penguins, but they rallied well and picked up the next 3 games to win the series, which of course includes a win in Game 5. They also won Game 5 in the Round 2 series versus the Bruins, but can they carry that perfect Game 5 record over into this series?
NHL Betting News
- NHL 2021 Playoffs – Conference Finals Game 5 Betting Analysis
- Islanders vs Lightning Game 2 | NHL Betting Analysis
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 22nd Edition – NHL Betting
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Betting Predictions – Semifinals Series Update
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 13th Edition – NHL Betting
2021 NHL Playoffs Betting News
We offer the latest Weekly NHL Game Odds, NHL Live Odds, This Weeks NHL Hockey team totals, spreads and lines. The latest team stats, NHL Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the NHL Playoffs & the Stanley Cup, NHL News & other info on the National Hockey Leauge. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the NHL Today!
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 22nd Edition – NHL Betting The Stanley Cup playoffs have been as entertaining as they always are, with great action and a ton of surprises being delivered through the opening two rounds. The divisional part of the playoffs is now over, and we are into the final four, with the winners of these series moving on to go head-to-head in the Stanley Cup Final. This Read More
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Betting Predictions – Semifinals Series Update The opening two rounds of the Stanley Cup Playoffs are in the books, and we are now down to the final four teams. What may come as a surprise to many is that just one top seed made it into the semi-finals, but perhaps it is not all that surprising given the regional division setup that we saw through the Read More
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 13th Edition – NHL Betting The Stanley Cup playoffs are now in the second round, with a couple of teams already looking like they might be in the final four sooner rather than later. It is always fun to watch the odds shift, which they do regularly during the postseason. You can see those odds change dramatically overnight when a team delivers a big win Read More
- NHL 2021 Playoffs Round 2 Betting Predictions Update The 2021 NHL playoffs are in the second round of action, with 4 different series in various stages of completion. The playoff setup is a little different than what we are used to, but from what we have seen to this point, it is certainly no less exciting. We have some definite favorites emerging, but we also know from past Read More
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update June 1st Edition – NHL Betting The race for the Stanley Cup is now well under way, with the opening round series now all in the books. There were a couple of surprises to be found in Round 1, but perhaps none bigger than what we just saw in the North Division section of the playoffs. Many people had the Toronto Maple Leafs in as the Read More
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update May 3rd Edition – NHL Betting With the 2020-21 NHL regular season almost complete and the 2021 playoffs set to get underway in just over a week on Tuesday, May 11, it’s time to take a look at the latest NHL Odds to win it all. To that end, I’ve identified a dozen teams that I believe could hoist this year’s Stanley Cup trophy. With a Read More
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update Apr. 28th Edition – NHL Betting Are the Colorado Avalanche going to live up to their status as prohibitive favorites? Are the streaking Vegas Golden Knights the best team in the NHL? Could the defending champion Tampa Bay Lightning go back-to-back after winning it all a year ago? Could all three top favorites get beat out for this season’s Stanley Cup trophy by another elite challenger Read More
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update Apr. 16th Edition – NHL Betting Will Colorado live up to its status as prohibitive favorites to win the 2021 NHL Stanley Cup Trophy? Could the defending champion Tampa Bay Lightning repeat after winning it all a year ago? Will the explosive Lightning get past challengers like Boston, Toronto, Washington or Pittsburgh? Could the Avalanche get beat out by a handful of challengers like No. 3 Read More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – Mar. 22nd Edition The National Hockey League has played its season with few coronavirus-inflicted stoppages. One flared up this past week, though, which could affect who wins the East Division, one of the tightest in the league. Check out info on the COVID situation in Boston along with other NHL news so you can keep betting against their NHL odds. NHL COVID-19 Update Read More
- NHL 2021 Stanley Cup Longshot Contenders Expert Analysis
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update Mar. 4th Edition – NHL Betting
- Top 2021 NHL Games to Watch From Feb. 22nd to 27th
- 2021 NHL Power Rankings Expert Analysis Update Feb. 12th
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update Feb. 5th Edition – NHL Betting
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Update Jan. 25th Edition – NHL Betting
- Early Predictions 2021 Stanley Cup Possible Matchups
- Early 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Expert Analysis – NHL Betting
- Winners & Losers of NHL Realignment for the 2021 Season
- NHL 2021 MVP Sleeper Picks & Expert Analysis
- Really Early 2021 Stanley Cup Odds Expert Analysis
- NHL 2020 Betting News & Rumors November 16th Edition
- NHL 2020 Betting News & Rumors
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – November 3rd Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – October 27th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHL Update – October 20th Edition
2021 NHL Playoffs Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NHL Odds, Hockey Spread & Total Lines
NHL Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NHL Hockey Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.