Sacramento Kings Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2022 Kings Championship Betting
Most recent posts
More Featured Sportsbook Lines
Sacramento Kings Odds
2022 Sacramento Kings Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Rochester Seagrams: 1923–1942 |
Rochester Eber Seagrams: 1942–1943
Rochester Pros: 1943–1945
Rochester Royals: 1945–1957
Cincinnati Royals: 1957–1972
Kansas City-Omaha Kings: 1972–1975
Kansas City Kings: 1975–1985
Sacramento Kings: 1985–present
|Arena||Golden 1 Center|
|Conference titles||1 (1951)|
NBA Week 5 Betting Picks & Predictions for this Weekend’s Best Matches
We’re 15 games into the NBA season, and there have been a few surprises already this season. We have some surprise teams at the top of the standings and some others that are at the bottom of the standings that surprise us as well.
In taking a look at this weekend’s schedule, we’ve found a couple of games that have caught our betting eye. We’ll give you a NBA Betting preview of each of these games, and then we’ll give you our betting predictions as well.
The NBA can be tricky at times, so monitor the spreads closely. Good luck!
NBA Week 5 Rundown: Top Betting Matchups and Picks for this Weekend
Detroit Pistons @ Sacramento Kings – Sunday
Don’t look now, but the Sacramento Kings are the hottest team in the NBA. Winners of five in a row, and eight of their last 10, the Kings are climbing up the Western Conference standings.
Led by Domantas Sabonis and De’Aaron Fox, the Kings are showing everyone that they are a contender in the West. Rookie Keegan Murray has also had a very good season, but he has been out with an injury, and we’re not sure when he’ll return.
On Sunday, the red-hot Kings welcome the Detroit Pistons to town. Detroit, who is in a rebuild mode, is currently the worst team in the NBA.
They’ve lost five in a row and eight of their last 10. They’re also winless on the road this NBA season, as they’re 0-8 away from home. Bojan Bogdanovic and Cade Cunningham are the two leading scorers on this young, up-and-coming team.
The Pistons know that they’re in a rebuilding phase, and they know that they aren’t ready for the playoffs yet and still have a lot of improvements to make.
As we’ve already noted, both teams are on streaks, and the Pistons aren’t good on the road. Even without Murray, the Kings have played well as of late, and we expect them to put up a lot of points on their way to easily handling the Pistons. If the spread is too high, beware, but we really like the Kings in this one.
Memphis Grizzlies @ Brooklyn Nets – Sunday
The Brooklyn Nets have been one of the most talked about teams this season, but mostly for the wrong reasons. Kevin Durant’s trade demands, the firing of Steve Nash, the Ben Simmons saga, and the Kyrie Irving controversy have all made headlines.
On Sunday, there’ll be even more hype surrounding the Nets’ home game with the Memphis Grizzlies, as Kyrie Irving will be making his return from a suspension.
Irving will match up with one of the top players in the game in Ja Morant. Morant may be one of the most exciting NBA players in today’s game. He’ll lead his Memphis Grizzlies into Brooklyn. Morant will be without one of his top teammates, as Desmond Bane will miss multiple weeks due to injury.
We expect to see a lot of points scored in this one, as the Nets are one of the worst defensive teams in the league, and both teams like to play with an up-tempo pace.
We think with Irving returning, the Nets will have the edge in this one. Kevin Durant has been playing well, and with Irving back, the Nets will be much better offensively.
NBA Betting Center
Sacramento Kings Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Sacramento Kings Game Odds, Kings Live Odds, This Weeks Sacramento Kings team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Sacramento team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Kings Winning the NBA Championship, Sacramento NBA News & other info on the Sacramento Kings. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Sacramento Kings Today!
Denver Nuggets vs. Sacramento Kings: 12/23/2020 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Pelicans 106 vs Kings 112 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Rockets 129 vs Kings 112 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Houston Rockets vs. Sacramento Kings: August 9, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- NBA Betting – Top Games for August 8 & 9 Matches
- Kings 106 vs Nets 119 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Pelicans 125 vs Kings 140 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings August 6, 2020 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Sacramento Kings vs. San Antonio Spurs: July 31, 2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Sacramento Kings: August 4, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mavericks 114 vs Kings 110 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Orlando Magic vs. Sacramento Kings: August 2, 2020 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Kings 116 vs Magic 132 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Kings 120 vs Spurs 129 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Preseason Games of the Day – NBA Picks & Betting
- NBA Sacramento Kings 2020 Season Analysis
- Raptors 118 vs Kings 113 Result Sunday Basketball Score
- Kings 123 vs Blazers 111 Result Saturday Basketball Score
- 76ers 125 vs Kings 108 Result Thursday Basketball Score
Sports in the State of California
NCAA Teams | Division I
Sacramento Kings Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
Awesome people! Awesome book!
Have been with for a year or so… No problems at all.. Payoffs take a week to get wired, and that would be the only slightly negative take on an awesome book that does little else wrong!
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hello Andrew, thank you so much for being such a loyal customer, we’re happy to hear you are enjoying the site, we always want to provide the best for our amazing customers.
Thank you very much for the feedback provided!
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!