March Madness Odds, NCAA Tournament Lines | 2023 March Madness Betting
03/23 - 05:15 PM
03/23 - 07:30 PM
Florida Atlantic Owls
03/23 - 07:45 PM
03/24 - 04:30 PM
San Diego State Aztecs
Alabama Crimson Tide
03/24 - 05:15 PM
Miami (fl) Hurricanes
03/24 - 07:00 PM
03/24 - 07:45 PM
03/24 - 12:30 PM
Miami Florida Hurricanes
03/24 - 03:00 PM
03/24 - 05:30 PM
03/24 - 08:00 PM
Ole Mississippi Rebels
College Basketball Featured Lines
March Madness 2023 Odds, NCAA Tournament Betting
The experts at MyBookie have created the ultimate NCAA March Madness betting guide to help you make the best bets throughout the tournament. Throughout this betting guide, the pros will go in-depth on the best teams, players, and bets throughout the entire NCAA March Madness tournament.
You’ll want to bookmark this page, as the MyBookie team will be updating this guide throughout the entirety of March Madness.
Selection Sunday 2023 is March 13, the third Sunday of the month. Be sure to check out MyBookie Bracket Central and our featured Printable March Madness 2023 Bracket. Additionally, the dates and locations are set for the first and second rounds, as well as the First Four, of the 2023 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball tournament:
March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
Two of the season’s more consistent programs will meet in the sweet 16 on Friday evening when Xavier and Texas lock horns. Both teams were fixtures in the top 25 over the course of the season and have held true to their seed lines thus far. Texas, the number two seed, opened as a (-4) favorite, and that line has remained unchanged, which is also the case when it comes to the total of 148.5 points. The Longhorns are juiced on the moneyline at -193 while the Musketeers are paying out at +168 for a straight-up victory.
The contest is scheduled for a 9:30 PM EST tip-off from the T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, MO, and will be broadcast on CBS.
We will now preview the game plus our March Madness Sweet 16 betting prediction, analysis, and a free pick for Xavier vs Texas game.
2023 March Madness Sweet 16 Game
No. 3 Xavier Musketeers vs. No. 2 Texas Longhorns Betting Preview
Xavier of Big East meets Texas of Big 12 in NCAA Tourney Sweet 16
ATS Odds: Texas -4
Moneyline Odds: Xavier +151 / Texas -188
Over/Under Odds: 139 -110
When: Friay, March 24 at 7:45 pm ET
Where: T-Mobile Center, Kansas City, MO
TV / Streaming: CBS
Why Bet on No. 3 Xavier versus No. 2 Texas?
While the Xavier Musketeers were a consistent team throughout the season, they were not the same team following the injury to star forward Zach Freemantle. In fact, their most impressive victory since the injury occurred did not come in this tournament, it came in their conference tournament against Creighton when they dismantled the Bluejays by 22 points. Their road to the sweet 16 has been the easiest of the remaining clubs, having defeated Kennesaw State and Pittsburgh though a loss to Kennesaw State seemed imminent for roughly 37 minutes of game time.
The loss of Freemantle has been mitigated by the emergence of Jerome Hunter. Hunter has been terrific if inconsistent, and is averaging 19 points and five rebounds thus far in the tournament. Hunter’s upgrade, along with timely plays from point guard Souley Boum on the offensive end and Jack Nunge on the defensive end, is what has led the Musketeers to the second weekend.
Sean Miller’s club has limited both opponents to fewer than a point per possession thus far in the tournament. However, what they have faced thus far in the tournament and in recent weeks in Big East play is a far cry from what they are facing on Friday evening.
Xavier Musketeers Offensive Averages
- Points/G: 81.2
- FG %: 55.4
- 3PT%: 37.2
- FT %: 78.0
- Rebounds/G: 32.1
Xavier Musketeers Defensive Averages
- Points/G: 73.8
- FG %: 50.1
- 3PT%: 33.1
- FT %: 74.7
- Rebounds/G: 28.8
Why Bet on No. 2 Texas versus No. 3 Xavier?
The Texas Longhorns are a team to be admired this season as they have dealt with a revamped roster and the loss of their coach to earn a position on the second seed line and are now a part of the second weekend. Coach Rodney Terry has coached the Horns to a 21-7 record since taking over including a Big XII tournament championship. If he has not done enough to warrant being named Chris Beard’s permanent replacement, one cannot fathom what the administration is seeking as the solution.
This Texas group has a certain chemistry on offense that simply was not evident on last season’s star-studded roster. This team boasts five players averaging at least 9.1 points contest on its roster, and that doesn’t include impact players such as Christian Bishop and Dillion Mitchell who have the ability to impact the game in multiple aspects. Sir’Jabari Rice drilled seven three-point attempts in the first round to lead them, while Dylan Disu, their fifth-leading scorer, led the Horns with 28 points in the second-round defeat of Penn State.
Texas Longhorns Offensive Averages
- Points/G: 77.8
- FG %: 53.0
- 3PT%: 20.9
- FT %: 75.2
- Rebounds/G: 34.4
Texas Longhorns Defensive Averages
- Points/G: 67.2
- FG %: 47.8
- 3PT%: 19.9
- FT %: 72.6
- Rebounds/G: 34.7
Xavier vs Texas Betting Trends
- Texas is 18-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 4-point favorites or more, Texas has an ATS record of 10-11.
- This season, Texas’ games have hit the over 16 times out of 36 chances.
- So far this year, Xavier has compiled a 17-15-0 record against the spread.
- Xavier has a 5-5 record against the spread while going 7-3 overall over its last 10 contests.
- Four of the Musketeers’ past 10 contests have gone over the total.
- The Musketeers put up an average of 81.2 points per game, 14 more points than the 67.2 the Longhorns give up to opponents.
- Xavier has put together a 15-8 ATS record and a 23-4 overall record in games it scores more than 67.2 points.
- Texas has gone 7-3 in its past 10 contests, with a 7-3 record against the spread in that span.
- In their past 10 contests, the Longhorns have gone over the total twice.
Xavier Musketeers vs Texas Longhorns Betting Odds and Prediction
What Xavier has done in the absence of Freemantle is commendable but this Longhorns team is going to come at the Musketeers in waves. Having witnessed Sean Miller’s group struggle with consistency since their star forwards injury likely means their season end on Friday evening with a Longhorns cover.
March Madness Pick: Texas Covers | Bet Xavier vs Texas Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
Texas vs. Penn State Second Round NCAA Tournament
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet College Baskatball Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
2023 March Madness Sweet 16 Schedule
Men's College Basketball Playoffs Betting Predictions and Analysis:
Thursday, March 23 | Sweet 16
|No. 3 Kansas State vs. No. 7 Michigan State||6:30 p.m.||TBS|
|No. 4 UConn vs. No. 8 Arkansas||7:15 p.m.||CBS|
|No. 4 Tennessee vs. No. 9 Florida Atlantic||9 p.m.||TBS|
|No. 2 UCLA vs. No. 3 Gonzaga||9:45 p.m.||CBS|
Friday, March 24 | Sweet 16
|No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 5 San Diego State||6:30 p.m.||TBS|
|No. 1 Houston vs. No. 5 Miami||7:15 p.m.||CBS|
|No. 6 Creighton vs. No. 15 Princeton||9 p.m.||TBS|
|No. 2 Texas vs. No. 3 Xavier||9:45 p.m.||CBS|
2023 March Madness Sweet 16 Betting Tips
Men's College Basketball Playoffs Betting Predections and Analysis:
March Madness Against The Spread Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Game
March Madness Odds & Predictions for Sweet 16 Betting Games
March Madness Parlay Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
March Madness Odds Updated for 2023 National Championship
NCAAM Sweet 16 Underdogs: Dark Horses to Survive and Advance
College Basketball Betting Center
NCAAB Odds and Lines
|March Madness Odds|
|NIT | CIT | CBI|
Latest College Basketball News:
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton
- San Diego State vs Alabama in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Against The Spread Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Florida Atlantic vs. Tennessee
Get your Updated NCAA Basketball Betting Odds here!
March Madness Odds & Tournament Betting News
March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton
San Diego State vs Alabama in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
March Madness Against The Spread Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Florida Atlantic vs. Tennessee
March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Gonzaga vs UCLA
March Madness Straight-Up Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis and Trends for Arkansas vs UConn
March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis and Trends for Michigan State vs Kansas State
- March Madness Parlay Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
- March Madness Odds Updated for 2023 National Championship
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #10 Penn State vs. #2 Texas Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #6 Kentucky vs. #3 Kansas State Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #6 TCU vs. #3 Gonzaga Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #6 Creighton vs. #3 Baylor Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: Miami vs. Indiana Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: Fairleigh Dickinson vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: Saint Mary’s vs. UConn Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: Marquette vs. Michigan State Betting Preview
- March Madness Round 64 Lines: Arkansas vs. Kansas Betting Preview
- March Madness Round 64 Lines: Duke vs. Tennessee Betting Preview
- March Madness Round 64 Lines: Maryland vs. Alabama Betting Preview
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Odds: Furman Vs San Diego State Betting Analysis
- March Madness Round 64 Lines: Penn State vs Texas Betting Preview
- March Madness Round 64 Lines: Furman vs. San Diego State Betting Preview
- March Madness Round 64 Lines: Auburn vs. Houston Betting Preview
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Odds: Arizona State Vs TCU Betting Analysis
2023 NCAA Conference Basketball News, 2023 College Basketball News
- Posts not found
March Madness History
As we’re sure you know, March Madness is one of the largest and most exciting sporting events of the year. The entire March Madness tournament is single elimination bracket consisting of 68 teams. The 68 NCAA teams battle in seven rounds to be title titled National Champion.
The tournament gets really heated when the final four teams are left, appropriately named “The Final Four”. The Final Four is where the majority of March Madness wagers are made, with gamblers making the most money.
However, if you’re not betting on the regular bracket or games, you’re missing out on quite a bit of cash. Let’s break down the top teams of the tournament, and who to watch before the Final Four.
2023 March Madness Odds & March Madness Prop Bets
- 2023 College Basketball National Championship Odds
- 2023 Most Outstanding Player Odds
- Final Four 2023 Odds
- NCAA March Madness 1st Half Odds
- NCAA March Madness 2nd Half Odds
- March Madness East Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness West Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness Midwest Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness South Bracket to Win Odds
- March Madness Prop Bets
- March Madness 2023 Team Matchups
- March Madness 2023 Team Totals
- March Madness 2023 Team Player Props
- March Madness 2023 Team Contest Game Props
2023 March Madness | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
2023 Basketball Betting Odds | NCAA Basketball Lines
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Helping getting my international purchase turned on. Saying it’s a surprise anniversary gift was clutch! 🙌🏼
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Happy to hear Alex!
Great Customer Service
Great site with even better customer service. They make depositing and pay out of funds super easy.
IM TREATED SO WELL HERE, IM A PLAYER FOR LIFE!
been here 5 years, and I will say I love it here, not only the games are awesome,but the customer service is the best, they actually care about there players, it’s a fun place, and the rewards here dont stop, that’s what keeps me here! Recomend this place to any one I know.