UFC 282 Odds Błachowicz vs Ankalaev Lines | UFC Betting
UFC Featured Lines
UFC Odds, 2022 UFC Betting
Ultimate Fighting Championship Lines
If you love mixed martial arts and the vast multitude of betting opportunities that today’s UFC brings with it, then MyBookie is the place for you!
Whether you like backing some of the biggest names in the sport today like Jon Jones or you prefer to back value-packed underdogs more often than not, you’re going to love the UFC betting action we offer.
From fast payouts and a customer service department that is quite literally, the best in the business, you’re going to find your UFC wagering experience at MyBookie to be second to none!
UFC 282 Betting Preview: Early MMA Odds for the Prelims Fights
UFC 282 takes place on Saturday. Later on in the week, we’ll have a full run down with analysis and picks of the UFC 282 main card. In this blog, we study UFC Odds and make free picks for five of the top matchups, two early prelims and three prelims, happening at this Saturday’s Ultimate Fighting Championship promotion. See below for prelim UFC 282 analysis and picks.
Early Prediction, Analysis, & Betting Odds for the UFC 282: Blachowicz Vs Ankalaev Prelims
UFC 282 Event Info
- When: Saturday, December 10 at 5:30 pm ET
- Where: T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV
- TV / Streaming: ESPN 2 / ESPN+
Ovince St. Preaux -110 vs Antonio Trocoli -110
At one time St. Preaux was a light heavyweight contender. Those days are in the past. Ovince can still get it done. In his last match, St. Preaux beat Mauricio “Shogun” Rua via split-decision.
Ah, but Shogun is now 41-years-old and had entered the Octagon off a loss. Beating 12-3 Antonio Trocoli, who is 5-0 via submission victories, is going to be much tougher to accomplish. Trocoli gets the win.
UFC 282 Pick: Antonio Trocoli
Billy Quarantillo -165 vs Alexander Hernandez +140
13-5 Alexander Hernandez is an inch shorter but he’s got a 2 inches reach advantage. The underdog in this shows 2 wins and 3 losses in his lats 5. Hernandez, a Muay Thai striker, lost his last bout via submission to Renato Moicano. Moicano is 10-1 via submission victories. So we shouldn’t read too much into the loss.
Quarantillo is 5-0 via submission wins. The Muay Thai striker could struggle versus an MMA artist with a much better ground game.
UFC 282 Pick: Billy Quarantillo
Chris Curtis +125 vs Joaquin Buckley -150
Slight underdog Chris Curtis heads into this fighting well enough to win. Curtis lost his last match, but it happened via unanimous decision.
Also, it happened against Jack Hermansson, a top fighter at UFC. Before losing to Hermansson, Curtis had won four straight. Buckley has great striking skills, but his ground game puts him at a slight disadvantage. At the odds, Curtis is worth backing.
UFC 282 Pick: Chris Curtis
Raul Rosas Jr. -240 vs Jay Perrin +200
10-6 Jay Perrin doesn’t head into this fighting his best. Perrin has lost 3-of-5. He’s lost two straight. The good news is that all three losses were via unanimous decision.
Raul Rosas Jr. beat Mando Gutierrez on Dana White’s Contender Series. Rosas Jr. is 6-0, 1-0 via knockout wins and 4-0 via submission victories. Perrin is a decent submission fighter, but Dana doesn’t usually match his rising stars against top opponents right outside the gate.
UFC 282 Pick: Raul Rosas Jr.
Jairzinho Rozenstruik -175 vs Chris Daukaus +150
Since three straight victories, one in 2020 and a pair in 2021, Chris Daukaus has lost two straight via knockout. The last loss came versus Curtis Blaydes via a second-round knockout.
Rozenstruik has lost 3-of-4, two via decision and one via knockout. Jairzinho lost via knockout in his last, a bout against Alexander Volkov. Based on recent form, this can go either way, which means we should consider leaning towards siding with the underdog.
UFC 282 Pick: Chris Daukaus
UFC Betting Center
UFC Recent MMA Event History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest UFC Fight Odds, Live Odds & Over Under Rounds Betting. Ultimate Fighting Championship Upcoming events, News & other UFC info.
- UFC Fight Night: Kattar Vs Allen Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- UFC 280: Oliveira Vs Makhachev Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- UFC 280 Early Odds and Fights Preview: Two Titles at Stake
- UFC Fight Night: Grasso Vs Araujo Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- UFC 280 and UFC 281 Odds For Every Prelim and Main Fights
- UFC Fight Night: Dern Vs Yan Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 10 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- Premature UFC 280 Oliveira Vs Makhachev Betting Analysis and Picks
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 9 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen Vs Song Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- UFC 279: Chimaev Vs Diaz Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 7 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Gane Vs Tuivasa Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 6 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 5 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- UFC 278: Usman Vs Edwards 2 Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 4 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Vera Vs Cruz Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
Ultimate Fighting Championship Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
UFC MMA Odds | 2022 Current UFC Betting Lines
MMA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MMA Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.