MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Fight Lines | 2022 MMA Betting
MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Fight Lines | 2022 MMA Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Featured MMA Lines This Week
MMA Odds, Mix Martial Arts Lines
|Highest Governing Body||International Mixed Martial Arts Federation|
|Mixed Gender||Separate male and female events|
|Type||Indoor or outdoor|
|Venue||Cage, ring, sandpit|
|Country or region||Worldwide|
UFC Fight Night: Tsarukyan Vs Gamrot Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
Mixed martial arts fans have a busy weekend. On Friday, Gegard Mousasi takes on Johnny Eblen at Bellator 282 and then on Saturday, Arman Tsarukyan battles Mateusz Gamrot in the main event at UFC Fight Night. Tsarukyan is the heavy favorite. Check out UFC Betting Lines, analysis, and a free pick for Tsarukyan versus Gamrot and the five bouts on Saturday’s UFC Fight Night main card.
MMA Betting Preview for UFC Fight Night: Tsarukyan Vs Gamrot
UFC Fight Night: Tsarukyan Vs Gamrot Fight Info and Main Card
- When: June 25, 2022 at 10:00 pm ET
- Where: UFC Apex, Las Vegas, NV
- TV / Streaming: ESPN+
Chris Curtis -135 vs Rodolfo Viera +115
The 28-8 Curtis hasn’t lost since facing Ray Cooper in a 2019 bout. Curtis has won 7 straight. 6-of-7 ended with Curtis’ opponent either being counted out or failing via a technical knockout.
Rodolfo Viera has an 8-1 record. Viera has a much better ground game. But the slight dog hasn’t entered the Octagon since 2021. That could work to his disadvantage. As long as Curtis keeps this off the mat, he will have the edge.
UFC Fight Night Pick: Chris Curtis
Nate Maness +600 vs Umar Nurmagomedov -900
Maness has an excellent 14-1 record. Not only that, but he has physical advantages over the chalk. The underdog is 2 inches taller and has a 3-inch reach advantage.
Those advantages will help Maness keep this close early. However, by the mid-second round, Nurmagomedov should end this fight. Umar is 14-0. The favorite is 1-0 via knockout wins and 7-0 via submission wins. Maness doesn’t have much shot versus one of the best ground game fighters at UFC.
UFC Fight Night Pick: Umar Nurmagomedov
Thiago Moises -240 vs Christos Giagos +200
Underdog Christos Giagos is 19-9 after Arman Tsarukyan knocked him out in the second round of his last bout. Giagos has lost twice in his last five. No loss was as devastating as losing to Tsarukyan.
Thiago Moises heads into this on a 2-match losing streak. One thing to consider is that both losses happened in 2021. The chalk should be well-rested and back to his usual dominant self. Moises is the play.
UFC Fight Night Pick: Thiago Moises
John Parisian -105 vs Alan Baudot -115
The odds suggest Parisian versus Baudot is the main card’s most competitive fight. Parisian is 14-5 and has won 3-of-5. The slight underdog has lost 2-of-3.
Favored Alan Baudot is 8-3. Baudot shows 2 losses and a draw in his last 3. Either fighter can win this. So, for now, grabbing the better odds on John Parisian makes sense.
UFC Fight Night Pick: John Parisian
Neil Magny +310 vs Shavkhat Rokhmanov -400
Magny has fought well enough in recent matches to warrant a look. The underdog has a 26-9 record and has won 4-of-5. Magny has a solid stand up game, going 7-3 via TKO or KO wins.
Shavkhat Rokhmanov is undefeated with a 15-0 record. Rokhmanov is 8-0 in technical knockout or knockout matches, and 7-0 via submissions. Magny is a tough dude. So he shouldn’t fall in the first round. But the dog won’t beat the chalk.
UFC Fight Night Pick: Shavkhat Rokhmanov
Arman Tsarukyan -280 vs Mateusz Gamrot +230
The underdog brings a fantastic 20-1 record into this. Gamrot’s lone loss happened in 2020. Since then, Mateusz has won twice via knockout or technical knockout and once via submission.
Tsarukyan is 18-2. The favorite’s last loss happened via unanimous decision in a bout against Islam Makhachev in 2019.
Arman should be the favorite, but the odds difference is a lot. Gamrot has a better than +230 shot to upset Tsarukyan. The odds make the dog an overlay. We like to back overlays.
UFC Fight Night Pick: Mateusz Gamrot
UFC Betting Center
Recent MMA Event History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest MMA Fight Odds, MMA Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Mix Martial Arts Futures & Specials, News & other info on the MMA.
- UFC 274: Oliveira vs Gaethje Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- Bellator 280: Bader vs Kongo 2 Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- LFA 131: Argueta vs Silva Betting Odds, Analysis & Predictions
- 2022 PFL Regular Season: Welterweights & Women’s Lightweights Betting Analysis and Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Font vs Vera Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- 2022 PFL Regular Season: Featherweights & Heavyweights Betting Analysis and Picks
- Bellator 279: Cyborg vs Blencowe 2 Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Lemos vs Andrade Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- LFA 130: Ksiazkiewicz vs Gambulino Betting Analysis & Predictions
- Bellator 278: Velasquez vs Carmouche Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- ONE Championship: Reloaded Betting Analysis & Predictions for Each Fight
- UFC Fight Night: Luque vs Muhammad 2 Betting Odds & Picks
- LFA 129: Petersen vs Cortes-Acosta Betting Analysis & Predictions
- Bellator 277: McKee vs Pitbull 2 Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- Rizin Fighting Federation: RIZIN Trigger 3rd Betting Analysis
- UFC 273: Volkanovski vs The Korean Zombie Betting Odds & Predictions
- 2022 PFL Challenger Series Week 8 Betting Analysis and Picks
- LFA 128: McKenzie vs Clay Betting Analysis & Predictions
Mix Martial Arts Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
MMA Odds | 2022 Current MMA Betting Lines