Mike Tyson Odds, Iron Mike Tyson Boxing Prop Bets | Tyson Betting
Mike Tyson Odds, Iron Mike Tyson Boxing Prop Bets | Tyson Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Mike Tyson Odds, & Prop Bets
Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr Odds
Mike Tyson will take on Roy Jones Jr. in an eight-round exhibition bout in California. The fight was supposed to take place in September but was postponed until November 28.
Basic Mike Tyson StatsBorn: Michael Gerard Tyson / June 30, 1966
Nickname: Iron Mike Tyson, Kid Dynamite, The Baddest Man on the Planet
Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Jermall Charlo and Nayoa Inoue Highlight The Weekend Bouts
Two of the best in boxing, Jermall Charlo and Nayoa Inoue, step into the ring on Saturday night in separate bouts against massive underdogs. Check out analysis and Boxing odds for Charlo’s and Inoue’s bouts as well as five other terrific fights on Saturday, June 19.
Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend June 18th Edition
Boxing Events in MyBookie
- When: Saturday, June 19
Saturday, June 19th Bouts
- Ibeth Zamora Silva -155 / Marlen Esparza +125
At 32-6 with 12 knockouts, Silva has a big advantage over 9-1 Marlen Esparza. Silva hasn’t lost a bout since 2017. She’s won 5 straight. Since losing to Seinesa Estrada in 2019, Esparza has won 2 straight, both via unanimous decision. Although Silva has the experience, the underdog is worth a look. Esparza can make it 3 straight wins.
Boxing Pick: Marlen Esparza
- Jamie Munguia -2000 / Kamil Szeremeta +1000
Szeremeta has a nice record, 21-1. Szeremeta also faced a quality opponent in his last, the great Gennady Golovkin. No wonder the underdog lost his last bout. But Szeremeta has won just 5 fights via technical knockout or knockout. On Saturday, Szeremeta faces boxing’s next great star from Mexico, 24-year-old Jamie Munguia. 36-0 with 24 knockouts, there isn’t much Munguia can’t do. He’ll knockout Szeremeta. So make sure to choose a couple of rounds offering decent odds instead of backing Munguia on the moneyline.
Boxing Pick: Jamie Munguia via TKO or KO
- Aaron Alameda +210 / Angelo Leo -270
Alameda is 25-1 with 13 knockouts. He lost his last bout, but it was in a WBC championship fight against top ranked Luis Nery. Angelo Leo is 20-1 with 9 knockouts. Like Alameda, Leo lost his last fight. Stephen Fulton beat Leo. Although Leo should be favored, the odds make the chalk an underlay. Consider backing Alameda at the better than fair odds.
Boxing Pick: Aaron Alameda
- Francisco Vargas +475 / Isaac Cruz Gonzalez -700
Now 36, Francisco Vargas doesn’t have the speed and power that made him a championshiop contender. But Vargas can still box. He’s also won two straight since losing to Miguel Berchelt in 2019. Vargas deserves much respect. 23-year-old Isaac Cruz Gonzalez has no business losing this, though. He hasn’t dropped a match since 2016, winning 16 straight with a draw, and beat then 24-0 Jose Matias Romero in his last. Gonzalez wins. But knocking out a fighter like Vargas is always difficult. So we may have to stick with the moneyline.
Boxing Pick: Isaac Cruz Gonzalez
- Adam Lopez +120 / Isaac Dogboe -150
Oscar Valdez beat Lopez in 2019. Since then, Lopez has won majority decisions versus Luis Coria and Jason Sanchez. Isaac Dogboe knocked out Chris Avalos in his last fight. Dogboe is just 5’ 4”. But he knows how to fight against taller boxers, having fought Emanuel Navarrete twice. Then again, Navarrete has a 3-inch height advantage over Dogboe. Lopez has a 4-inch advantage. The underdog is worth a look.
Boxing Pick: Adam Lopez
- Juan Macias Montiel +1300 / Jermall Charlo -5000
At 22-4-2, most don’t expect Juan Macias Montiel to have much shot versus the 31-0 Charlo. However, this is a much different fight for Charlo than many of his recent bouts. Montiel is an inch taller and has a slightly longer reach. His last loss was in 2017 to Jaime Munguia. All 22 of Montiel’s wins have come via KO or TKO. Everything Montiel throws hurts, even if it lands on your arms. Boxers like that are tough to beat because if your arms are sore, how can you throw with power? Unless Montiel gets caught, he’ll have a shot. So either back Montiel to win or find a couple of rounds to back Charlo for the knockout. For us, the +1300 odds entice.
Boxing Pick: Juan Macias Montiel
- Michael Dasmarinas +1000 / Naoya Inoue -2000
32-1 Michael Dasmarinas has some skills. But he appears to have less of a shot of beating Naoya Inoue than Montiel has of beating Charlo. Inoue is the hardest hitting body puncher in boxing. Not only that, but the Japanese born fighter thinks of body punching as an art. He pinpoints his body punches to land onto specific areas. Inoue doesn’t just throw to the body. He throws and lands where he wants, which is why he can knock out an opponent with a single body punch. Inoue should end this fight early. Choose a couple of rounds and back the Japanese monster.
Boxing Pick: Nayoa Inoue via TKO or KO
Boxing Betting News
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Jermall Charlo and Nayoa Inoue Highlight The Weekend Bouts
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Nakathila Vs Stevenson Highlight Bout
- Jake Paul Versus Tyron Woodley Odds & Analysis – Boxing Betting
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Boxing Odds & Pick
- Top 2021 Boxing Matches to Bet On From June 5th & 6th
Mike Tyson Betting News History, Boxing News & Betting Odds
- Will Tyson or Jones Jr. Fight Again? – Boxing LinesThe November 28 boxing match between Iron Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. ended in a draw. Not everyone was happy with a draw, which is why most boxing fans believe the two will dance again sometime in the near future. Check out what both men said after their interesting exhibition bout on the Saturday after Thanksgiving that leads us Read More
- Mike Tyson Vs Roy Jones Jr. Final Preview – Boxing LinesThe fight is almost here! On Saturday, November 28, Roy Jones Jr. takes on Iron Mike Tyson. We’ve analyzed fight in every way possible. We’ve even made our picks. Check out an update on both men’s mental and physical states heading into one of the biggest bouts of the year so you can get all your bets ready and place Read More
- Mike Tyson Vs Jones Jr Boxing Lines – Who Wins on Nov. 28thAfter months of interviews, training videos, and historical perspective, two of the greatest fighters in the history of boxing step into the ring to decide who is best. On Saturday, November 28, Roy Jones Jr. and Mike Tyson will throw down in what should be an intriguing, exciting, and possibly career restarting battle. Check out keys for both men to Read More
- 5 Reasons Why Jones Jr. Will Win On Nov. 28 – Boxing LinesWhen Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. steps into the ring on Saturday, November 28, boxing fans will get to witness two of the greatest pugilists of all time showcase their skills. Although both men aren’t the same boxers like they were during their prime, they are both plenty good enough to put on a great show. With that in Read More
- 5 Reasons Why Mike Tyson Will Win On Nov. 28 – Boxing LinesIn less than ten days, two of the greatest boxers in the history of the sport step into the ring to determine who is better. Iron Mike Tyson, the most feared fighter in the late 1980’s and early 1990’s takes on one of the best pound-for-pound boxers of all time in Roy “Superman” Jones Jr. It’s time to get to Read More
- Mike Tyson Vs Jones Jr. Top 3 Techniques – Boxing LinesIn two and a half weeks two of the greatest fighters in the history of boxing throw down in what should be an exciting matchup. Iron Mike Tyson, one of the most legendary figures in sports history takes on Roy “Superman” Jones Jr., who at one time most considered the best athlete in any sport. If either wants to leave Read More
- Mike Tyson’s Top 5 Wins Through His Career – Boxing LinesIron Mike Tyson heads to his bout against Roy Jones Jr. with a reputation for dominating his opponents. Most people, though, know Tyson for what he’s done since exiting the ring than for what he did in the ring. Tyson didn’t become the youngest heavyweight in history because he couldn’t box. Iron Mike knows the sport better than almost any Read More
- 5 Ways Mike Tyson Can Blow It On November 28It’s fight month as Iron Mike Tyson takes on fellow legendary boxer Roy Jones Jr. in what should be one of the most interesting boxing matches of the year. Even though both have lost a step or two, recent video of Mike and Roy training shows they each can hold their own. Forget about setting up the fight. We’ve spent Read More
- 5 Ways Roy Jones Jr. Blows It On November 28thWhen Roy Jones Jr. enters the ring to fight Mike Tyson on November 28, it will have been over 2 years since Superman had entered the ring competitively. That’s a long time for a fighter to sit on the bench. It’s especially worrisome for Jones because he’s 51-years-old and faces a boxer in Tyson who appears to have the same Read More
- Mike Tyson’s 5 Most Dominant Techniques – Boxing Lines
- Will Mike Tyson Show His Signature Move? – Boxing Lines
- Iron Mike Vs Jones Jr. Expert Analysis – Boxing Lines
- Ali Vs Tyson In Their Primes – Boxing Lines
- A Few of Roy Jones Jr.’s Most Important Fights
- Mike Tyson And His Journey To Be Vegan – Boxing Lines
- Evander Holyfield Vs Mike Tyson Recap – Boxing Lines
- Roy Jones Jr. Nickname Origin – Boxing Lines
- Myke Tyson’s Left Hook Analysis – Boxing Lines
- Jim Jacobs Mentor of Mike Tyson – Boxing Lines
- Buster Douglas Vs Mike Tyson Recap – Boxing Lines
- Mike Tyson’s Peek-A-Boo Style – Boxing Lines
- Mike Tyson Fighting Style – Boxing Lines
- Tyson Vs Jones Jr: The 1988 Olympics | Boxing Lines
- Mike Tyson Boxing Power Analysis | 2020 Mike Tyson Fight
- Remembering Mike Tyson’s Mentor
- Mike Tyson’s Top 3 Most Devastating Punches | Boxing Lines
- Mike Tyson Vs Roy Jones Jr – Boxing Lines
Mike Tyson Odds, Boxing Lines | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Mike Tyson Prop Bets | 2021 Mike Tyson Betting
Boxing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Boxing Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.