Jake Paul Odds, Tyron Woodley vs Jake Paul | YouTube Influencers Betting
Jake Paul Odds, Tyron Woodley vs Jake Paul | YouTube Influencers Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
More Featured Jake Paul Lines
Jake Paul Odds, Jake Paul Prop Bets
Jake Paul Odds
Jake Paul is an American YouTuber, internet personality, actor, rapper and boxer which we can bet on.
Basic Jake Paul StatsBorn: Jake Joseph Paul / January 17, 1997
Nickname: The Problem Child
Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Non-Stop Promotion Continues
Jake Paul and Tyron Woodley are set to box on August 28, 2021. Contrary to what many believe, the bout between Paul and Woodley isn’t an exhibition. It may qualify, at least on some level, as a celebrity boxing match, but it’s not an exhibition fight like the bout between Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Woodley is a former UFC welterweight champion. Jake is 3-0. As we head into August, let’s check out where the predictions are landing as well as how both men are continuing to promote the pugilist throw down. It’s time to get into action so you can keep planning your bets against their Boxing lines.
Paul and Woodley Continue Non-Stop Promotion
Tyron Woodley Vs Jake Paul Boxing Lines
Colby Covington and Gilbert Burns make predictions
Even though he’s a UFC and mixed-martial-arts guy, Gilbert Burns doesn’t believe Tyron Woodley has what it takes to beat Jake Paul.
Burns beat Woodley via unanimous decision last year. Woodley and Burns fought for a full 25 minutes, which tells us Burns knows how best to beat Woodley.
Per Burns, “I don’t see any easy fight for Tyron Woodley, and I see the pressure’s on Tyron Woodley. He has to win that fight, otherwise, it’s going to be harder to recover from. So a lot of pressure on Tyron Woodley going into this fight. I don’t have a prediction for this fight (but) I’m not that confident that Tyron Woodley’s going to pull that one off.”
Fellow MMA fighter Colby Covington has a different take. Covington believes Woodley could land a single punch that knocks out Jake Paul. Covington’s belief comes from, supposedly, inside information.
“I’ve had some guys at my gym, Colby Covington Inc. and MMA Masters, that have went to train with Jake Paul in Miami. They’ve all kind of said the same information, that they went there, they exposed him, they made him look bad,” Covington said.
“Of course, they turned the cameras off and they’re not taking pictures that day and they never invite these guys back because Jake ‘The Snake’ Paul only wants kids that he can beat up and knock out and boost his ego and his confidence. He doesn’t actually want guys that are going to push him in the gym and make him better, because, like we’ve said before, he’s not a real fighter. He’s a little Disney star.”
JP says he wants McGregor and then Canelo next
Even though Covington and Burns have different viewpoints, one thing is for sure, Jake Paul hasn’t indicated he’s worried about Woodley. Paul believes he’s going to dominate.
So much so, that JP told Maxim, he’s challenging Conor McGregor and Saul “Canelo” Alvarez. Paul believes there’s a 90% chance he fights McGregor next. Per Paul, it’s the best fight “McGregor can make.”
Jake didn’t put a percentage on the chances of fighting Alvarez. However, he believes that if the bout takes place at anything above 168, Canelo’s prime weight, he’d have an advantage. Per Jake, he walks around at 205 and has a major height advantage.
Whether you believe Burns and Paul, or Covington and Woodley, the fight is happening in less than a month.
Next week, we’ll start digging deep into strategy in an attempt to figure out which one of the participants has the edge heading into the ring.
Boxing Betting News
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Non-Stop Promotion Continues
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Is It a Celebrity Match?
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Castano vs Charlo Highlights Saturday Action
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Will The Celebrity Boxing Trend Continue?
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: WBC Interim World Lightweight Highlight Bout
Jake Paul Betting News History, Boxing News & Jake Paul Betting Odds
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Non-Stop Promotion Continues Jake Paul and Tyron Woodley are set to box on August 28, 2021. Contrary to what many believe, the bout between Paul and Woodley isn’t an exhibition. It may qualify, at least on some level, as a celebrity boxing match, but it’s not an exhibition fight like the bout between Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Woodley is a former Read More
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Is It a Celebrity Match? With about a month before the big bout, neither Jake Paul nor Tyron Woodley have let up. Both are training as hard as possible to prove they can beat the other man. Paul and Woodley are also continuing their social media battle. But even though Jake Paul is a YouTube celebrity, is his boxing match against Tyron Woodley a celebrity Read More
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Will The Celebrity Boxing Trend Continue? At 3-0, most consider Jake Paul a celebrity boxer. That could change on August 28. On that day, Paul takes on Tyron Woodley. If JP can get past Woodley, a former UFC Champion with excellent striking skills, he’d be ready to fight a professional boxer in his next bout. Check out more information on the celebrity boxing trend along with Read More
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Odds Are Even A couple of fighters who know how to promote a bout, former UFC champion Tyron Woodley and YouTube sensation turned pugilist Jake Paul, step into the ring to fight each other on August 28. Although the bout is some time from now, we’ve already seen a major odds shift. Not only that, but Woodley and Paul have ratcheted up the Read More
- Jake Paul Versus Tyron Woodley Odds & Analysis – Boxing Betting Jake Paul has his next opponent. The YouTube star turned boxer battles his most skilled opponent yet when he steps into the ring against former UFC champion Tyron Woodley. Unlike Ben Askren, or anyone else Paul has fought, Woodley is a striker who has trained in boxing for years. No doubt, this is Paul’s most challenging fight to date. Keep Read More
- MMA News & Rumors: UFC 261 Recap, McGregor Wants to Fight Usman & Jake Paul Calls Out Dana White When you are coming off a UFC weekend that had 3 title fights on the main card, you expect there to be lots of news to report. That is certainly the case, as we saw some explosive action at UFC 261. That has to be great news for the fans who were in attendance live for the first time in Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Paul Emerges As the Boxing Odds Favorite April 17 is here. The much discussed, much frowned upon, much disgusted by battle between Jake Paul and Ben Askren is about to happen. As we head into fight night, YouTube star Jake Paul has taken the betting reigns. Paul had gone all the way down to -120. But on the eve of the boxing match, JP is a solid Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: 5 Things Ben Must Do to Win It All What once was a sideshow has become one of the most intriguing and possibly competitive boxing matches of the year. At first, most expected Jake Paul to pummel former UFC fighter Ben Askren. But as the weeks have passed and as more and as more fans and boxing handicappers have heard Ben Askren speak about the match, the odds have Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: 5 Things Jake Must Do to Win Dana White said he was going to put $1 million on Ben Askren to beat Jake Paul. Maybe, Dana did. The odds on Jake Paul dived from -200 to -120 in little less than a week. Ben Askren, who was a +150 underdog, is now at +100. We’ve got three blogs before the big fight on April 17. In this Read More
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Analysis of Askren’s Fighting Style
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren: Rundown on Ben’s MMA Career
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren Fight Update – Boxing Lines
- Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren Expert Analysis Update – Boxing Lines
- Boxing Lines: Jake Paul Vs Ben Askren Early Analysis
Jake Paul Odds, Boxing Lines | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Jake Paul Prop Bets | 2021 Boxing Betting
Boxing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Boxing Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.