Floyd Mayweather Odds, TMT The Money Team Mayweather Jr Prop Bets | Mayweather Betting
Floyd Mayweather Odds, TMT The Money Team Mayweather Jr Prop Bets | Mayweather Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
More Featured Celebrity Boxing Lines
Floyd Mayweather Jr Odds, & Prop Bets
Floyd Mayweather Jr Odds
Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr. is an American former professional boxer that competed between 1996 and 2015, and let's remember the celebrity-fight comebacks in 2017 against Conor McGregor and 2021 vs 50lb heavier and 20 year younger Logan Paul.
Basic Floyd Mayweather StatsBorn: Floyd Joy Sinclair / February 24, 1977
Nickname: Pretty Boy, Money, TBE ("The Best Ever")
Weight: Super featherweight, Lightweight, Light welterweight, Welterweight, Light middleweight
Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Jermall Charlo and Nayoa Inoue Highlight The Weekend Bouts
Two of the best in boxing, Jermall Charlo and Nayoa Inoue, step into the ring on Saturday night in separate bouts against massive underdogs. Check out analysis and Boxing odds for Charlo’s and Inoue’s bouts as well as five other terrific fights on Saturday, June 19.
Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend June 18th Edition
Boxing Events in MyBookie
- When: Saturday, June 19
Saturday, June 19th Bouts
- Ibeth Zamora Silva -155 / Marlen Esparza +125
At 32-6 with 12 knockouts, Silva has a big advantage over 9-1 Marlen Esparza. Silva hasn’t lost a bout since 2017. She’s won 5 straight. Since losing to Seinesa Estrada in 2019, Esparza has won 2 straight, both via unanimous decision. Although Silva has the experience, the underdog is worth a look. Esparza can make it 3 straight wins.
Boxing Pick: Marlen Esparza
- Jamie Munguia -2000 / Kamil Szeremeta +1000
Szeremeta has a nice record, 21-1. Szeremeta also faced a quality opponent in his last, the great Gennady Golovkin. No wonder the underdog lost his last bout. But Szeremeta has won just 5 fights via technical knockout or knockout. On Saturday, Szeremeta faces boxing’s next great star from Mexico, 24-year-old Jamie Munguia. 36-0 with 24 knockouts, there isn’t much Munguia can’t do. He’ll knockout Szeremeta. So make sure to choose a couple of rounds offering decent odds instead of backing Munguia on the moneyline.
Boxing Pick: Jamie Munguia via TKO or KO
- Aaron Alameda +210 / Angelo Leo -270
Alameda is 25-1 with 13 knockouts. He lost his last bout, but it was in a WBC championship fight against top ranked Luis Nery. Angelo Leo is 20-1 with 9 knockouts. Like Alameda, Leo lost his last fight. Stephen Fulton beat Leo. Although Leo should be favored, the odds make the chalk an underlay. Consider backing Alameda at the better than fair odds.
Boxing Pick: Aaron Alameda
- Francisco Vargas +475 / Isaac Cruz Gonzalez -700
Now 36, Francisco Vargas doesn’t have the speed and power that made him a championshiop contender. But Vargas can still box. He’s also won two straight since losing to Miguel Berchelt in 2019. Vargas deserves much respect. 23-year-old Isaac Cruz Gonzalez has no business losing this, though. He hasn’t dropped a match since 2016, winning 16 straight with a draw, and beat then 24-0 Jose Matias Romero in his last. Gonzalez wins. But knocking out a fighter like Vargas is always difficult. So we may have to stick with the moneyline.
Boxing Pick: Isaac Cruz Gonzalez
- Adam Lopez +120 / Isaac Dogboe -150
Oscar Valdez beat Lopez in 2019. Since then, Lopez has won majority decisions versus Luis Coria and Jason Sanchez. Isaac Dogboe knocked out Chris Avalos in his last fight. Dogboe is just 5’ 4”. But he knows how to fight against taller boxers, having fought Emanuel Navarrete twice. Then again, Navarrete has a 3-inch height advantage over Dogboe. Lopez has a 4-inch advantage. The underdog is worth a look.
Boxing Pick: Adam Lopez
- Juan Macias Montiel +1300 / Jermall Charlo -5000
At 22-4-2, most don’t expect Juan Macias Montiel to have much shot versus the 31-0 Charlo. However, this is a much different fight for Charlo than many of his recent bouts. Montiel is an inch taller and has a slightly longer reach. His last loss was in 2017 to Jaime Munguia. All 22 of Montiel’s wins have come via KO or TKO. Everything Montiel throws hurts, even if it lands on your arms. Boxers like that are tough to beat because if your arms are sore, how can you throw with power? Unless Montiel gets caught, he’ll have a shot. So either back Montiel to win or find a couple of rounds to back Charlo for the knockout. For us, the +1300 odds entice.
Boxing Pick: Juan Macias Montiel
- Michael Dasmarinas +1000 / Naoya Inoue -2000
32-1 Michael Dasmarinas has some skills. But he appears to have less of a shot of beating Naoya Inoue than Montiel has of beating Charlo. Inoue is the hardest hitting body puncher in boxing. Not only that, but the Japanese born fighter thinks of body punching as an art. He pinpoints his body punches to land onto specific areas. Inoue doesn’t just throw to the body. He throws and lands where he wants, which is why he can knock out an opponent with a single body punch. Inoue should end this fight early. Choose a couple of rounds and back the Japanese monster.
Boxing Pick: Nayoa Inoue via TKO or KO
Boxing Betting News
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Jermall Charlo and Nayoa Inoue Highlight The Weekend Bouts
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Nakathila Vs Stevenson Highlight Bout
- Jake Paul Versus Tyron Woodley Odds & Analysis – Boxing Betting
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Boxing Odds & Pick
- Top 2021 Boxing Matches to Bet On From June 5th & 6th
Floyd Mayweather Jr Betting News History, Boxing News & Betting Odds
- Floyd Mayweather 2020 Comeback Odds & Predictions Per TMZ, Floyd Mayweather plans on a comeback in 2020. Will Floyd show up in the boxing ring? UFC’s Octagon? Or, will he end up ruling Bare Knuckle Championships? Also, who will Floyd fight in his first comeback battle? Check out the latest Floyd Mayweather odds and analysis! Floyd Mayweather 2020 Comeback Odds & Predictions Floyd Mayweather’s Next Fight Will Read More
- Mayweather Reigns in Biggest Sports Betting Event of All Time LAS VEGAS (Aug. 26, 2017) – On a record-breaking night at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, in the biggest sports betting event in history, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. sealed his legacy as boxing’s greatest pound-for-pound fighter by dispatching Conor McGregor in methodical fashion with a tenth-round TKO. Thank you everyone in Las Vegas and everyone at home who ordered PPV. Thank Read More
- Last Minute Betting Picks & Prediction for Mayweather vs. McGregor Fight Likely one of two things is going to happen Saturday night from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas: Either the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight will be fantastic, lead to a rematch and change the sports of boxing and MMA forever; or it will be a boring farce and we won’t see an MMA fighter going into the ring again anytime soon – Read More
- Counting Ways For Betting on Mayweather vs. McGregor in the Next Fight If you’re gearing up for Saturday’s quickly approaching mega-fight between undefeated five-division boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. and reigning UFC welterweight champion Conor McGregor and you want to know all about the multitude of ways you can bet on the intriguing matchup, then consider your ticket punched. Here’s the rundown on each and every way possible for you to bet on Read More
- Mayweather vs. McGregor Fight Last Thoughts Las Vegas has hosted more than its fair share of prize fights over the years, but this coming Saturday, August 26, the city in the desert will host an event that is unlike anything we have ever seen before. Saturday night is when unbeaten Floyd Mayweather will take on the unlikeliest of opponents in the form of Conor McGregor, a Read More
- Not Loving Mayweather vs. McGregor odds? Check this Props Instead… If you’re thinking about placing a wager on the quickly approaching Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor ‘super-fight’ but you’re not loving the insanely high odds on the bout that have Mayweather as a -600 favorite, then you should know that there’s more than one way to skin that proverbial cat – or in this case – cash in on what Read More
- How Much You Can Win Betting on McGregor vs Mayweather Boxing Props While no-one really knows what is going to happen in the Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor fight until they go toe to toe in Vegas on August 26th, we do know that an awful lot of money is going to be wagered on the bout for boxing props. This is a fight that has drawn the interest of people who Read More
- 5 Facts Every Bettor Needs to Know About Floyd “Money” Mayweather With both, boxing and mixed martial arts fight fans waiting in anticipation for the August 26th matchup between undefeated future Hall of Fame boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. and reigning UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor, there are a few key facts and stats that every boxing betting fan needs to know about the undefeated five-division boxing legend prior to their highly-anticipated Read More
- Reasons Why Conor McGregor Has No Chance To Beat Floyd Mayweather We are now less than two months until either the Fight or Farce of the Century as UFC star Conor McGregor takes on unbeaten boxing legend Floyd Mayweather on Aug. 26 in Las Vegas. Few are giving Conor McGregor much of a chance, and he’s a +515 underdog at MyBookie. Here are some reasons why McGregor can’t win. Reasons Why Read More
- How Can Floyd Mayweather Beat Conor McGregor in his Next Fight?
- Mayweather Vs McGregor Boxing Odds And How Conor Can Win
- A Look At 2017 Mayweather Vs McGregor Boxing Betting Props
- Betting $100 on Mayweather vs Mcgregor : Big Lines Mean Big Differences in Payouts
- The Megabout is On! Here are your Mayweather vs McGregor Odds.
- Floyd Mayweather Massive Boxing Odds Favorite Over Andre Berto
- MMA Betting Fans Treated To Extra Rounds Of Rousey-Mayweather Feud
- MMA Betting Analysis – Could Ronda Rousey Really Beat Floyd Mayweather?
- Report on Welterweights That Could’ve Beaten Mayweather
- Boxing Betting Props for Pacquiao vs Mayweather Match
- Pacquiao vs Mayweather Online Betting Stats
- Pacquiao vs Mayweather Set To Shatter Betting World
Floyd Mayweather Jr Odds, Boxing Lines | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Floyd Mayweather JrProp Bets | 2021 Floyd Mayweather Betting
Boxing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Boxing Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.