ohio state buckeyes
Ohio State Odds, Football National Championship Betting 2022 Playoff Line | Ohio State Buckeyes Odds
Most recent posts
Ohio State Buckeyes Odds
2022 Ohio State Buckeyes Headlines, Best Lines
|University||The Ohio State University|
|Conference||Big Ten Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Ohio Stadium|
Favorites to Win the 2022 College Football Championship
2023 College Football National Championship odds suggests a repeat title game from 2022 when the Georgia Bulldogs beat the Alabama Crimson Tide. Georgia is second choice to pull off the repeat while Bama is the top choice to win the trophy. Other teams we can consider favorites are the Ohio State Buckeyes, the Clemson Tigers, the Texas A&M Aggies, and the USC Trojans. Check out an college football betting lines analysis for the top six odds choices to win the NCAAF title.
Favorites to Win the College Football Championship
2022-2023 NCAAF College Football Season
When: Aug. 27, 2022 – Dec. 10, 2022
College Football Championship Top 6 Odds Choices
Which of the SEC Teams, Alabama, Georgia, and Texas A&M, is the Best Play to Win the National Championship?
Texas A&M landed 2022’s top recruiting class. The Aggies have eight 5-star players including quarterback Connor Weigman. The defense will be ridiculous-good.
But that doesn’t make the Aggies the best among the three. Georgia will have a say because they play in the SEC East. However, the team to beat to win the title, Alabama, is also the best team in the conference.
Bama’s recruiting class ranks second. The difference between Alabama and A&M is that the Heisman Trophy winner, Bryce Young, plays for the Tide. If the offensive line gels, Alabama goes undefeated, making +200 fair odds.
Which Teams is the Biggest Underlay to Win the National Championship?
Clemson is attracting a lot of attention because the defense should be fantastic. But the Tigers D must play with a new coordinator after Brett Venables took the head job at Oklahoma.
Also, the offensive line remains a mystery. It was terrible last season.
It shouldn’t be as bad this season but it won’t be good enough to contain Georgia’s, Alabama’s or Texas A&M’s defenses. There’s a good chance at least one of those teams makes it to the College Football Playoff.
So Clemson’s issues will be on the offensive end. If the Tigers play Ohio State in the CFP, they won’t outscore C.J. Stroud and the Buckeye offense. If they play a team with a defense that’s as good as theirs, Clemson may not score a touchdown.
No doubt, Clemson is the biggest underlay on the board.
Which Team is the Best Overlay to Win the College Football Championship?
We can make a case for the Aggies. But Texas A&M’s most talented players are freshmen. Also, the Aggies must play Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Bama should win that game.
At +2500, USC Trojans are an overlay. Lincoln Riley accepted the job to coach the Trojans and then he went about recruiting Oklahoma players. Heisman Trophy candidate QB Caleb Miller will play for USC.
So will corner Latrell McCutchin and wide receiver Mario Williams. But Riley didn’t just transfer players from his former employer.
Pittsburgh wide receiver and Biletnikoff Award winner Jordan Addison transferred to USC. Riley also attracted LB Shane Lee from Alabama, LB Romello Height from Auburn, RB Travis Dye from Oregon, and LB Eric Gentry from ASU.
So even though USC’s recruiting class ranks seventieth, the Trojans will dominate the Pac-12. Not only that, but the schedule is soft.
At Utah and versus Notre Dame are the only tough games. USC rolls to an undefeated record so at +2500, the Trojans are the best overlay among the favorites to win the College Football National Championship.
College Football Betting Center
Ohio State Buckeyes Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Ohio State Buckeyes Game Odds, Buckeyes Live Odds, This Weeks Ohio State Buckeyes team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Ohio State team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Buckeyes Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Ohio State NCAA Football News & other info on the Ohio State Buckeyes. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Ohio State Buckeyes Today!
- Nebraska vs. No. 5 Ohio State | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Big Ten Football Returns This Week
- Justin Fields Heisman Trophy Odds & Analysis For 2020 Season
- Clemson vs Ohio State 2019 Fiesta Bowl Odds, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Ohio State vs Wisconsin 2019 Big Ten Championship Odds & Game Analysis
- Ohio State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 14 Odds & Prediction
- Penn State vs Ohio State 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Ohio State vs Rutgers 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Expert Prediction
- Maryland vs Ohio State 2019 College Football Week 11 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Wisconsin vs Ohio State 2019 College Football Week 9 Lines & Expert Analysis
- Ohio State vs Northwestern 2019 College Football Week 8 Lines & Prediction
- Ohio State vs Nebraska 2019 College Football Week 5 Lines, Game Info & Prediction
- Michigan vs Ohio State NCAA Football Week 13 Lines & Game Preview
- Ohio State vs Maryland NCAA Football Week 12 Odds & Pick
- Ohio State at Michigan State NCAA Football Week 11 Odds & Preview
- Nebraska at Ohio State NCAA Football Week 10 Odds & Prediction
- Analyzing the 2018 NCAA Football Total Win Odds
- NCAAF Odds & Betting Preview on Army at Ohio State for Week 3
Sports in the State of Ohio
NCAA Teams | Division I
Ohio State Buckeyes Odds | 2022 NCAA Football
Ohio State Buckeyes | College Football Playoff National Championship