Bare Knuckle FC Odds, Title Fight Lines | Bare Knuckle FC Betting
Bare Knuckle FC Odds, Title Fight Lines | Bare Knuckle FC Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Bare Knuckle FC Betting | Boxing Odds
|Name||Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship|
|Industry||Bare-knuckle Boxing Promotion|
|Headquarters||Philadelphia, United States|
BKFC 10 Lombard vs Mundell Odds, Preview, and Free Picks
On Saturday, Feb. 15, the toughest dudes on the planet jump into the ring for BKFC 10. Two of the best bare-knuckle fighters in the world are in action. Jim Alers battles Kaleb Harris while Hector Lombard takes on David Mundell. Which bare-knuckle fighters are destined for victory on Saturday night? Check out analysis and picks for Alers-Harris, Lombard-Mundell, and 4 other great fights on the BKFC 10 card!
BKFC 10 Lombard vs Mundell Preview & Odds
- When: Saturday, Feb. 15 at 6:00 pm PDT
- Where: Convention Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
BKFC 10 Lombard vs Mundell
Keep checking on MyBookie for updated BKFC 10 odds.
Lorenzo Hunt vs Gustavo Trujillo
Two Florida fighters enter the ring when Lorenzo Hunt battles Gustavo Trujillo. Hunt made his bare-knuckle debut in BKFC 8. He won a Round 2 TKO versus Reggie Pena. Trujillo also made his debut at BKFC 8. Trujillo knocked out Rob Morrow in Round 1. Although Hunt should put up more of a fight, Gustavo’s power figures to win out. Back Trujillo.
BKFC Betting Pick: Gustavo Trujillo
Dat Nguyen vs Abdiel Velasquez
Abdiel Velasquez’s 3-1 BKFC record intimidates most fighters. His lone loss happened to champ Johnny Bedford. But on Saturday night, Velasquez faces one of the best pure boxers at BKFC in Dat Nguyen. Nguyen had a 20-3 professional boxing record. He should use his boxing skills to stay away from Velasquez’s power punches. Dat via decision seems more than plausible.
BKFC Betting Pick: Dat Nguyen
Travis Thompson vs Joshua Boudreaux
Boudreaux is 0-1 after his BKFC debut. Adam Pellerano hit Boudreaux with a combination that sent Joshua backward. Boudreaux stumbled and hurt his knee. That’s not good news facing a fighter like Travis Thompson. Although Thompson has a 1-3 record, he’s never gotten knocked out. All his losses happened via decision. Thompson’s motor never stops. He’ll beat Boudreaux on Feb. 15.
BKFC Betting Pick: Travis Thompson
Luis Palomino vs Elvin Brito
Luis Palomino lost his last 4 MMA fights. His overall MMA record is24-17. 62% of Palomino’s wins came via TKO/KO. He makes his BKFC debut on Saturday night. Elvin Brito lost his last 6 MMA fights. One of the losses happened against Jim Alers via triangle chokehold. Of Brito’s 8 MMA wins, 2 came via TKO/KO. Elvin doesn’t appear to have the power that Luis Palomino possesses. Back Palomino.
BKFC Betting Pick: Luis Palomino
Jim Alers vs Kaleb Harris
Kaleb Harris has decent footwork. He looked good in his first two fights, both wins. But Harris has just a small chance against Jim Alers. The 2019 BKFC Fighter of the Year does everything right. His stand-up is as good as it gets. Not only that, but even though Harris is a decent boxer, he still overreaches. Alers should catch him with a few devastating punches. This fight could end early.
BKFC Betting Pick: Jim Alers
Hector Lombard vs David Mundell
Lombard has incredible power. Also, Hector fights with his hands up. He doesn’t shoot punches from his hip, which should give him an edge over David Mundell. The dog is a good fighter. But he’s more of a brawler than a boxer. He fights with his hands below his chest. A skilled fighter like Lombard should dominate someone who only brings their hands up to throw a punch.
BKFC Betting Pick: Hector Lombard
Bare Knuckle FC Recent News & Betting Odds
Top Boxing Lines: Ramirez vs. Comey & Benavidez Against Plant Top Saturday Fights
Top Boxing Lines: Ramirez Takes On Rosado in Saturday’s Highlight Fight
Top Boxing Lines: Tszyu Takes On Harrison for the WBO Jr. Middleweight Interim Title
Top Boxing Lines: Magsayo Takes on Figeuroa in Saturday’s Top Bout
Top Boxing Lines: Paul & Fury Battle for the WBC Cruiserweight Title
Top Boxing Lines: Wood & Lara Battle for the WBA Featherweight Title
Top Boxing Lines: Vargas & Foster Battle for the WBC Jr. Lightweight Title
Top Boxing Lines: 5 Top Events to Lay Your Money Down on Saturday
Top Boxing Lines: Yarde vs Beterbiev Odds, WBA Flyweight Title Bout & More
- Floyd Mayweather vs Deji Olatunji Odds, Prediction & Analysis – Boxing Lines
- Top Boxing Lines: Bivol vs Ramirez Odds, and 3 Great Title Bouts for the Weekend
- Jake Paul vs Anderson Silva Lines, and Best Boxing Odds this Weekend
- Jake Paul vs Anderson Silva Odds & Betting Analysis – Boxing Picks
- Angel Fierro vs Jeremy Cuevas Odds, and 4 Other Great Bouts – Best Boxing Lines
- Top Boxing Lines: Haney vs Kambosos Odds, and 4 Other Great Weekend Bouts
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Fundora vs Ocampo, and 4 Other Great Bouts
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Garcia vs Nery, and 4 Other Bouts Highlights Weekend
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Conceicao vs Shakur, and 4 Other Bouts Highlights Weekend
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Canelo vs GGG Undercard Bouts Highlights Weekend
- Canelo Vs GGG III Odds Analysis, Betting Preview, and Picks
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Shields vs Marshall, and 4 Other Bouts Highlights Weekend
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Ruiz vs Ortiz Heavyweight, and 5 Other Bouts Highlights Weekend
- Boxing Betting Update: Rapper Rick Ross Offers $10 Millions to Anybody Fight Jake Paul
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: KSI Double Fight the Same Night, and 3 Other Bouts Highlights Weekend
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Joshua vs Usyk, and 5 Other Great Bouts Highlights Weekend
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: Lopez vs Campa, and 4 Other Bouts Highlights Weekend
- Top Boxing Fights to Bet On: McKinson vs Ortiz, and 4 Other Bouts Highlights Weekend
Bare Knuckle FC Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Bare Knuckle Odds | Current Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship Betting Lines
Boxing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.