Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe | Horse Betting
Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe | Longchamp Racecourse
|Venue||Longchamp Racecourse, Paris, France|
|Distance||2,400 metres (1½ miles)|
|Qualification||Three-years-old excluding geldings|
Gulfstream Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Saturday, June 6
3 stakes races highlight Gulfstream Park’s Saturday card. We analyze and make free horse racing picks for all 3. Check out top plays and Horse Racing Odds from Gulfstream Park for Saturday, June 6. You can also visit our Online Racebook to place your bets on active racetracks.
Gulfstream Park Horse Racing Picks
- When: Saturday, June 6 at 12:00 pm ET
- Where: Hallandale Beach, FL
Gulfstream Park Picks for Saturday, June 6
Race 6 – 2:45 pm ET – 1 1/16 Miles Turf – $100,000 Soldier’s Dancer Stakes
Trainer Danny Gargan has won 29-of-86 this year. That’s 34% winners. Gargan saddles front-running Kroy on Saturday. Kroy has 4 wins, 4 seconds, and a third from 14 races over the sod. Jockey Emisail Jaramillo rode this one to a second-place finish in a $100,000 claiming event two back. Jaramillo should have the front all to himself.
Todd Pletcher trained Last Judgement races on the turf for the first time. Pletcher does well enough with horses going dirt to turf, he wins 17%, for us to give this one a shot to get into the exacta. The 4-year-old gelding has some talent and the way it closed to get up for third in the Big Drama Stakes in its last suggests the right style for the lawn.
Galleon Mast requires a strong pace to win this. Although Mast doesn’t figure to get that, the David Fawkes sired gelded son of Mizzen Mast should race well enough for a trifecta finish.
- Win: Kroy
- Place: Last Judgement
- Show: Galleon Mast
Race 8 – 3:46 pm ET – 1 1/16 Miles Turf –$100,000 Ginger Punch Stakes
Todd has another first time turfer in the Ginger Punch Stakes. Pletcher trained runner Bellera finished third in the Musical Romance going 7 furlongs over the dirt in her last. That was Bellera’s first race since that Ladies Handicap at Aqueduct in January. With that race under her belt, she should improve enough to take the Ginger Punch on June 6. Also, sired by Bernardini and from Habiboo, an Unbridled’s Song mare, implies Bellera loves the lawn.
15/1 on the morning line Picara failed miserably in the Musical Romance. She finished eighth by 31 lengths. To be fair, jockey Rajiv Maragh, who rides her back in this, held off after he realized his mount didn’t have it. Picara much prefers turf. She’s got 4 wins and 3 thirds from 16 races over the grass. Give the front runner a chance to hang on for an exacta finish.
Kelsey’s Cross shouldn’t hold her 5/2 morning line. But that’s not the lone reason not put the chalk on top. Cross is a great turf runner. However, she figures to prefer longer distances. We’ll relegate to third.
- Win: Bellera
- Place: Picara
- Show: Kelsey’s Cross
Race 9 – 4:18 pm ET – 6 ½ Furlongs Dirt – $75,000 Game Face Stakes
2/1 on the morning line chalk Boerne races just fast enough to win. Some handicappers might see that as a negative. It’s not. Horses that race just fast enough to win, like Zenyatta, means they’re great at taking cues from jockeys. Edgard Zayas has rode the top choice in all 4 of her races. Zayas should pilot her to a fourth straight win on Saturday.
Disregard 15/1 morning line Adelyn at your own peril. The Palace Malice sired 3-year-old filly ran great in a $75,000 optional claimer in her last. She finished second at around 14/1 odds. She cuts back in distance half a length. Adelyn can add much required value to the bottom of the exacta.
Bill Mott has a contender in Vast. The Lea sired runner finished second in her last race. She could improve enough to win this. The problem? There doesn’t appear to be a ton of early foot and Vast requires pace to chase.
- Win: Boerne
- Place: Adelyn
- Show: Vast
Recent Horse Racing Events, News & Betting Odds
- Churchill Downs Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Monday, May 25
- Gulfstream Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Monday, May 25
- Tampa Bay Downs Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Saturday, May 23
- Santa Anita Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Saturday, May 23
- Churchill Downs Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Saturday, May 23
- Gulfstream Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Saturday, May 23
- Golden Gate Fields Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Saturday, May 23
- Santa Anita Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Friday, May 22
- Gulfstream Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Friday, May 22
- Churchill Downs Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Friday, May 22
- Gulfstream Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Thursday, May 21
- Golden Gate Fields Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Thursday, May 21
- Churchill Downs Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Thursday, May 21
- Tampa Bay Downs Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Wednesday, May 20
- Santa Anita Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Sunday, May 17
- Santa Anita Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Saturday, May 16
- What You Can Bet On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday – May 15th Edition
- Churchill Downs Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Sunday, May 17
Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe Betting Odds | 2020 Longchamp Racecourse
Horse Racing Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Racebook
Horse Racing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Horse Betting Reviews
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
My bookie review
My bookie is the best site there is