Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe Odds | Longchamp Racecourse | 2020 Horse Racing Lines
10/04 - 09:05 PM
2020 PRIX DE L`ARC DE TRIOMPHE - TO WIN
2020 PRIX DE L`ARC DE TRIOMPHE - TO WIN
Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe | Horse Betting
Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe | Longchamp Racecourse
|Venue||Longchamp Racecourse, Paris, France|
|Distance||2,400 metres (1½ miles)|
|Qualification||Three-years-old excluding geldings|
Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Top Stakes Races of the Week
Horse racing stakes events happen every week. Check out top plays and Horse Racing Odds for the Top Stakes Races of the Week from Wednesday, August 12 to Sunday, August 16. You can also visit our Online Racebook to place your bets on active racetracks.
Top Horse Racing Stakes Races of the Week
- When: Wednesday, Aug. 12 – Sunday, Aug. 16
Wednesday, August 12 Races
- Indiana Grand Stakes – 1 Mile Turf – $150,000
- Caesars Stakes – 1 Mile Turf – $150,000
Turf racing at Indiana Grand on Wednesday starts the stakes action. In Good Spirits, an Albert Stall trained Ghostzapper sired runner, is the lukewarm 7/2 favorite in the Indiana Grand Stakes.
The favorite in the Caesars Stakes is the Mark Casse trained Peace Achieved. The Declaration of War sired runner is at 3/1. Steve Asmussen trained Billy Batts, named after the Goodfellas character that ends up in Henry Hill’s car trunk, is second-choice at 7/2 while Mike Maker trained Fancy Liquor is the 4/1 morning line third choice.
- Grade 2 Adirondack Stakes – 6 ½ Furlongs Dirt – $150,000
Based on odds, the Adirondack is a 3-horse battle among 9/5 Make Mischief, 2/1 Thoughtfully, and 3/1 Lucifer’s Lair.
Make sure to handicap before boxing the favorites. Ava’s Chalk at 10/1 goes for top trainer Robertino Diodoro while Michael Stidham trained Beautiful Farewell offers 8/1.
Thursday, August 13 Race
- Union Avenue Handicap – 7 Furlongs Dirt – $85,000
Saratoga has yet to set odds for the Union Avenue Handicap. When odds do come out, expect favoritism to bounce between Ratajkowski and Newly Minted.
Friday, August 14 Race Race
- Perfect Sting Stakes – 1 1/16 Miles Inner Turf – $100,000
The Perfect Sting kicks off the weekend of stakes races. Altea or Café Americano, one of the two Chad Brown trained runners, will go off the favorite. There’s a good chance the other goes off second choice.
Cristophe Clement, who wins at 34% at Saratoga, saddles Feel Glorious.
Saturday, August 15 Races
- Saratoga Derby Invitational Stakes – 1 3/16 Miles Turf – $500,000
- Grade 1 Alabama Stakes – 1 ¼ Miles Dirt – $500,000
Without a doubt, Blue Grass Stakes second-place finisher Swiss Skydiver will offer underlay odds to win the Alabama Stakes. The Kenny McPeek trained miss has won the Grade 2 Gulfstream Park Oaks, Grade 3 Fantasy, and Grade 2 Santa Anita Oaks. Go against at your own peril.
In the Saratoga Derby Invitational, Cristophe Clement trained Decorated Invader won’t offer odds better than 3/5. If we get lucky, the obvious choice will go off at 4/5.
Del Mar Racecourse
- Solana Beach Stakes – 1 Mile Turf – $125,000
Big Sweep has 3 wins and a third from 4 races. Although this will be her first start on turf, she shows top turf sire Dynaformer in her pedigree. She figures to go off the chalk on Saturday.
- Grade 2 Dance Smartly – 1 ¼ Miles Turf – $175,000
- Grade 3 Bold Venture – 6 ½ Furlongs All-Weather – $125,000
No information yet on who will run in Woodbine’s stakes races on Saturday. The Dance Smartly often attracts at least one top North American grass filly or mare.
- Pegasus Stakes – 1 1/16 Miles Dirt – $150,000
Last year, Maximum Security finished second in the Pegasus. Saratoga ran the Travers Stakes this past Saturday, though. It remains to be seen whether a top 3-year-old, like Maximum in 2019, enters for the August 15 Pegasus Stakes.
Sunday, August 16 Race
- Saratoga Oaks Invitational – 1 3/16 Miles Turf – $500,000
Bill Mott trained Antoinette, Speaktomeofsummer from the Clement barn, John Gosden trained Ricetta, and Mike Maker trained Stunning Sky figure to battle each other for favoritism. Ricetta will likely go off the chalk since Juddmonte Farms bred her.
Remember to handicap all stakes races once past performances come out. Also, wager in the MyBookie racebook!
Recent Horse Racing Events, News & Betting Odds
- Gulfstream Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Wednesday, July 1
- What You Can Bet On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday – June 26th Edition
- Thistledown Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Saturday, June 27
- Churchill Downs Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Friday, June 26
- Belmont Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Saturday, June 27
- Woodbine Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Saturday, June 27
- Belmont Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Friday, June 26
- Churchill Downs Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Saturday, June 27
- Gulfstream Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Friday, June 26
- Belmont Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Thursday, June 25
- Gulfstream Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Wednesday, June 24
- What You Can Bet On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday – June 19th Edition
- Santa Anita Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Saturday, June 20
- Churchill Downs Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Saturday, June 20
- Gulfstream Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Saturday, June 20
- Belmont Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Friday, June 19
- Santa Anita Park Horse Racing Odds & Picks for Friday, June 19
- 2020 Belmont Stakes Odds & Free Picks
Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe Betting Odds | 2020 Longchamp Racecourse
Horse Racing Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Racebook
Horse Racing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Horse Betting Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.